GUILTY LA - Diana Nelson, 6 wks, drugged, beaten to death, Bogalusa, 3 March 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
String these people up. How can someone deliberately hurt a 6 week old baby or any child for that matter? I don't understand it at all. When my babies were 6 weeks old they got nothing but love. Bless this poor baby.

My new daughter is just four weeks old. She pretty much gets held and loved 24/7 by my husband, myself, and my two older daughters, but even when the baby is crying I can't imagine sinking so low as to strike her or drug her. Babies that age are so small and helpless -- you just want to hold them and love them and cherish them. Who are these people who can do this to an innocent infant??

I have noticed that since my daughter's birth, these stories are harder and harder to read. Mostly, I skip over them. I wish I'd skipped this one.

These stories make me physically ill! Animals don't treat their children like this!
Congratulations on your precious baby girl, Mr. E! :blowkiss:
I'm so thankful she has you loving and cherishing her!

Little ones truely are a gift from God.
Too bad not all human beings realize this!

I read this morning that they expect to charge up to 5 adults around this little angel. I will be happy to have a chat with them as well....I suspect that those who did not actively participate in the torture of this child will be charged for not acting on what they were clearly seeing. The Xanax was to stop her crying of course...I will take her and let her know what love is.

I will watch the noon news and hope for more info.

So far I've heard the same as 2sisters. Curling iron may have caused the burns, many people had contact but no one saw anything, she was going to have two brain scans and she is still on life support in critical condition.

2sisters, I'm not far from you. I'm in Mandeville.

Yep, we are not too far at all. It is always good to see neighbors on here!

Poor baby!

I've been trying to untangle the whole name issue thing.

Mother is known as Lindsey Daigle, Lindsey Nelson and Nichole Nelson. All of whom seem to be the same person yet one claims to be a sister, though the step son and baby look to be the same person.

The baby is known as Diana, Diane or Deanna. Or one of those, possibly the Deanna is the other older child.

There are so many myspace's I got confused.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=145859820

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=226512517

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=102691671

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=213877133

There are pics on each of them and on at least one of those she claims to be the sister, yet the pictures are the same. It's like she didn't understand the pics were still on the others and folks couldn't see them. Strange.

No wonder the police can't keep em straight. No one can!

They just announced on the news that there has been an arrest. They said they would have a press conference later today to update.

Yeah confusing.
here is all I know
1.they are whitetrash
2. childish and immature
3.The baby daddy may be named D Money
I am sorry , they grandpa is covering, I keep looking at that burn and it is not a fresh wound. I was there Sunday when he had the baby, it had to be. I hope they all rot in hell, whitetrash pieces of crap. I have a dr appt for my kids thismoring, i'll look for the arrest news and post if Bham doesn't get it first.

That baby sure got passed around a lot. This whole situation is just sad and senseless.

Was this woman even mentioned before? So she couldn't handle the baby for an hour and a half she had to beat her and burn her, unbelieavable. I still think the mother should lose custody of this baby pulls through. She was left with so many people, where was her mother. I couldn't leave my childs side when they were that age.

Ya know, I think you are right.

No matter where she's from I think she's a sick *itch.

Most definitely! I just didn't want posters to look at her location and then rule her out. Hence "look at the pic" =)

What happened is tragic enough, but to compile it with the fact that this person's "Friend" (w/ a "friend" like that who the hell needs enemies anymore =( Did this.

Just read that she Confessed to all of this....even if the little one pulls through, can't they charge the sick Cut Up Not Toasted (Follow the first letters of each word) w/ attempted murder at least?

tragic...

I was wrong, i thought for sure the mom did this. All in the, the family does seem shady. I mean 3 sitters in one day?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back