LA LA - Eriel Mack-Mariscal, 5, Critical Missing, her family doesn't know who took her after her guardian died in 2020, not seen since then, New Orleans

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would really love to know what is making law enforcement (and subsequently media) continue to report that Eriel is white/Caucasian.
What is her nationality? Mariscal surname is often Hispanic.....moo....and google

Last edited:
In 2021, Mack-Mariscal was officially reported missing after an investigation revealed that her guardian and family members were unaware of her whereabouts.
Interesting that this release indicates the guardian is simply unaware of her whereabouts and not that the guardian has died like the New Orleans release did.

I wonder exactly what the guardian told them. Like where did she see Eriel last? Why wasn't this in the media in 2021?? Why aren't any of these family members in the media asking and demanding this child be found? Why is grandma openly sharing lost dog posters and even a lost person picture on her social media, but not her missing grandchild????? This case makes me so angry.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back