Found Safe LA - Isabella Washington, 1, 300 block of West School St, Lake Charles, 26 March 2022 *3 Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
Lake Charles, La. (KPLC) - The Lake Charles Police Department and Calcasieu Office of Homeland Security are asking for assistance locating a missing one-year-old last seen in the 300 block of West School Street.
upload_2022-3-26_18-8-4.jpeg
The child is described as a Black female with light skin and curly hair. She was last seen wearing blue jeans, a green shirt and pink shoes.

Please call 911 with any information.
Authorities searching for missing child near West School St.

I want to know how many months old this one year old is. 13 months and toddling is much different and maybe not as mobile as a 23 month old that would still be considered a one year old.

Whose care was the child in?

Why no photo? Name?

The 300 block of West School Street is a neighborhood with modest homes. A few blocks to the west is Ryan street which is full of businesses and heavy traffic. If she went this way, she most certainly would have been seen and hopefully someone would have stopped to help. To the south is the main library in Lake Charles, and a little nicer neighborhood area. To the north is Interstate 210 and a few more businesses along the frontage areas.
Several homes in this area are still empty from Hurricanes Laura and Delta. Hopefully she is found quickly!

The 300 block of West School Street is a neighborhood with modest homes. A few blocks to the west is Ryan street which is full of businesses and heavy traffic. If she went this way, she most certainly would have been seen and hopefully someone would have stopped to help. To the south is the main library in Lake Charles, and a little nicer neighborhood area. To the north is Interstate 210 and a few more businesses along the frontage areas.
Several homes in this area are still empty from Hurricanes Laura and Delta. Hopefully she is found quickly!
Sometimes, one year olds can’t even walk very long. Depends on her birthdate. The difference between a newly turned one and an almost two is remarkable…

There is a screenshot on Twitter of a fb post by the girls mother that has photos of the missing girl. Oddly one is an "infant picture" and the other photo the girl looks to be 1-ish.

I don't know the rules for bringing it here or even how to, but maybe someone can if it's ok with TOS.

From your post.

upload_2022-3-27_0-9-53.png

upload_2022-3-27_0-28-12.png

Google Maps

Pic. of Isabella.

UJUIXASLUJEFBJK7JUHXGUOCGE.png

Authorities searching for missing child near West School St.

Thanks for the pics!

I made a mistake with my west and east directions. Ryan street is to the East, not the west of this area.

I want to know if there is an actual authorized ground search occuring. If this is not a custody issue and Isabella is out there wandering around, she needs to be found!!!
I was sure I’d find a video with a helicopter search but….no.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back