LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone have done this from a boat? Is there shark activity in these waters (Bay St. Louis, Pass Christian)???

I don't think the body was put into the water in NOLA either. It would be one heck of a coincidence for the body parts to float all in the same direction and to the same place. There are whirlpools in the River which throw things in different directions, tree limbs, and about a zillion other things which would snag anything.

But we're not talking about the River. More like Lake Borgne to BSL and Pass Christian. The water in Lake Borgne flows generally eastward into the GOM with no inlets in between.

So, the reports say she was stabbed in the chest. About the only way to do that and subdue someone is to sit on them. I'm 100% sure she would have fought. So, she had to be laying down somewhere.

Scenario 1: Some man killed Hillary and then killed Jaren after she confronted him about murdering Hillary.

Scenario 2: Boyfriend killed Jaren after a fight.

Scenario 3: Hillary and Jaren ticked off a pimp or drug dealer and were killed. Or, if Hillary's death is unrelated, Jaren ticked off a pimp or drug dealer. This could have been over unpaid drug debt, stolen money, stolen drugs, not paying for tricks, trying to get out of "the business" and so forth.

Scenario 4: A stalker killed Hillary and Jaren. Probably someone they knew from the club. Possibly someone they met at the club and visited away from the club.

Scenario 5: A club owner/employee killed Hillary and Jaren due to a disagreement. This would possibly be related to them stealing for the business or doing side jobs.

Scenario 6: Jaren went into a bad part of town to turn tricks or buy drugs and was raped and murdered.

I know it may seem disrespectful to allege that she was a prostitute. But all of the signs are there. Drug use, living in a motel, which has been said to be frequented by prostitutes, working in a club that offers $250 private meetings with dancers, etc. The fact is that she led a very dangerous lifestyle in a very dangerous city. For that reason, it may be extremely difficult to narrow down the possibilities unless there is some helpful evidence.

So, the reports say she was stabbed in the chest. About the only way to do that and subdue someone is to sit on them. I'm 100% sure she would have fought. So, she had to be laying down somewhere.

And how likely is it to stab someone once and kill them? It will be interesting to find out if the face and head had trauma. I doubt strangulation would be determined.

My armchair profile is this: Someone she knew, male who is fairly strong, gainfully employed, single/lives alone, perhaps access to a boat, familiar with NOLA and the surrounding areas.

We could go crazy theorizing all the possibilities, the who and what and why of it all, but history has proven time and time again that the simplest explanations are often the right ones.

I could swear sweetly said that Hillary had been stabbed. I could be wrong. But I thought I read that.

Nope: I went back through her posts, and she never said that. Perhaps I mixing up Hillary with what happened to Jaren.

Where are you thinking? If she was dumped somewhere across the bridge that means he had a lot of time on his hands.

I know it wasn't asked of me, but I believe the dismemberment was for transportation purposes, like a suitcase or cooler.

Not an entire leg, for instance. Compact.

I hate that I'm typing this about a person who was alive a week ago

My armchair profile is this: Someone she knew, male who is fairly strong, gainfully employed, single/lives alone, perhaps access to a boat, familiar with NOLA and the surrounding areas.
I'm not sure about the "gainfully employed" part, but the rest of it is spot on, imo.

I know it wasn't asked of me, but I believe the dismemberment was for transportation purposes, like a suitcase or cooler.

Not an entire leg, for instance. Compact.

I hate that I'm typing this about a person who was alive a week ago

I agree. I think the killing was personal and the dismemberment for concealment and transport. Maybe he figured sharks would get her? Again, not sure about shark activity in these waters, if anyone knows??

I'm thinking regular club patron, if the BF is ruled out.

Learning details from regular visits.

If you've ever been to a club like this, you know the kind of chatter you can hear from dancers.

I had a 20 minute conversation with a dancer about bracelets. She'd admired mine, brought one of her own to show me.

Vulnerable people, often very open.

Very glad to see this thread picking up, btw.

Guests, jump on in!

Well, it's sad to see this thread officially moved. RIP, Jaren. May you find peace and happiness in your new place.

If it's a club patron he knew where she lived, because she never made it to the club. How far from the club to the hotel where she lived? Last seen: With BF. Not in a cab. Not at the club. At hotel with BF and then never seen again.

Does anyone know what time she supposedly left the hotel to get a cab?

RIP-Jaren
Whoever did this to her is a sick SOB!
I almost got sick when the story listed the body parts & how they kept washing ashore-why the news feel the need to do that
is beyond me!!!

If it's a club patron he knew where she lived, because she never made it to the club. How far from the club to the hotel where she lived? Last seen: With BF. Not in a cab. Not at the club. At hotel with BF and then never seen again.

Does anyone know what time she supposedly left the hotel to get a cab?

Someone said 8 pm not sure if on news or on here can't remember due to no sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member