LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that she WAS at work and left in the morning is incredible to me. Why was this not reported earlier?? It has been widely and consistently reported that BF was last to see her on June 5 - this causes much undue and undeserved speculation about the BF! Such shoddy reporting. I sincerely apologize to BF for my thoughts about his involvement. I'm sure many had the same questions about him, and it could have ALL been avoided if the CORRECT information had been given. I truly hope that the cameras were working on the street where she worked. This one may not be so easy to solve - there is truly a sicko out there, folks!!

Thinking out loud: If this were, say, an accidental overdose while partying with a bunch of people would they go to these lengths to get rid of the body?? Seems like it would be easier to leave her somewhere (vacant bldg). This feels sadistic to me all of a sudden, planned even. Not cool.

Edit: Sorry! I forgot for a moment that she had been stabbed. So no accident, no overdose.

The LISK doesn't dismember. He gets what he wants, kills and dumps.

The fact that she WAS at work and left in the morning is incredible to me. Why was this not reported earlier?? It has been widely and consistently reported that BF was last to see her on June 5 - this causes much undue and undeserved speculation about the BF! Such shoddy reporting. I sincerely apologize to BF for my thoughts about his involvement. I'm sure many had the same questions about him, and it could have ALL been avoided if the CORRECT information had been given. I truly hope that the cameras were working on the street where she worked. This one may not be so easy to solve - there is truly a sicko out there, folks!!

If I can think out loud and give my opinion either 1 police didn't follow through with the cab driver or the club or two they let us think that in hopes that the perp would mess up maybe I watch to much criminal minds but either one is very likely

So, the reports say she was stabbed in the chest. About the only way to do that and subdue someone is to sit on them. I'm 100% sure she would have fought. So, she had to be laying down somewhere.

If/when she fought, then the perp should have lacerations/bruises, etc.?

If I can think out loud and give my opinion either 1 police didn't follow through with the cab driver or the club or two they let us think that in hopes that the perp would mess up maybe I watch to much criminal minds but either one is very likely

I think you may be right they purposely put wrong info out there so they could watch certain people. Oh how I hope they have an idea who did this! Yesterday someone on here (the relative, I think) said they have a POI, but I haven't seen that in any report.

Strange similarities to the Luka Magnotta case... it sounds like she was killed (stabbed) and then dismembered/decapitated. Magnotta was captured in Germany on Monday and had been heavy in the news for the past couple weeks. Just a thought.

ETA: Not at all saying this was Magnotta. Just saying that it could be a copycat.

I think you may be right they purposely put wrong info out there so they could watch certain people. Oh how I hope they have an idea who did this! Yesterday someone on here (the relative, I think) said they have a POI, but I haven't seen that in any report.

I saw that too and haven't seen it in reports but she's family she would know more then the media .... Right?

Just a question anyone know what the fifth body part was because when they found the three this morning the stated they still could not confirm. But they find the fifth not saying what it is and can confirm 100% ????

Just a question anyone know what the fifth body part was because when they found the three this morning the stated they still could not confirm. But they find the fifth not saying what it is and can confirm 100% ????

I have not heard of one at 3 this morning...is there a link I can go to?

Jaren's stage name was Riot

Sweetly.. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Jaren's other family members and friends. :praying:

I didn't know Jaren, but she seemed to have had a great presence...

I like the stage name "Riot"!:smile:

Sorry about that, I misread your question. Here is what WLOX is reporting:

According to Harrison County Coroner Gary Hargrove, a calf washed ashore around 6am Saturday morning on the Beach in Pass Christian in front of Emerald Avenue.

About an hour and a half later a thigh was found in front of Holiday Drive in Pass Christian. Just before 8am a head was found at Picture Point in Long Beach. A fourth body part was discovered around 11am in Pass Christian.

Not sure what it could be. Sure seems like there are an awful lot of parts, though - sheesh what a maniac! I doubt anything would have been more conclusive than the head.

http://www.wlox.com/story/18744991/...issing-new-orleans-woman-pathologist-confirms

According to Harrison County Coroner Gary Hargrove, a calf washed ashore around 6am Saturday morning on the Beach in Pass Christian in front of Emerald Avenue.

About an hour and a half later a thigh was found in front of Holiday Drive in Pass Christian. Just before 8am a head was found at Picture Point in Long Beach. A fourth body part was discovered around 11am in Pass Christian.

Not sure what it could be. Maybe there was more mutilation than we think.

http://www.wlox.com/story/18744991/...issing-new-orleans-woman-pathologist-confirms

im thinking a hand...fingerprints

that would be a positive id

The LISK doesn't dismember. He gets what he wants, kills and dumps.

In all respect, it seems that you don´t have all the info on the LISK killer.

FYI:

Here are 3 suspected Long island Serial Killer victims, they were ALL 3 dismembered:

http://www.jcs-group.com/enigma/fascination/long.html

Jessica Taylor Discovered 3/29/11
Hometown: Upstate New York
Last seen: Working as a prostitute on 7/21/03 at Port Authority Bus Terminal in Manhattan.
Taylor's remains were first found on 7/26/03 in Manorville, NY.
Her head and limbs were later found on Cedar Beach on 3/29/11.
The killer mutilated a tattoo on Taylor's hip.

Jane Doe #6 Discovered 4/11/11
Body found 11/19/00 in Manorville, NY.
Head and limbs were later found on Cedar Beach.

Jane Doe #10 Discovered 4/11/11
Legs found on nearby Fire Island on 4/1/96 and skull near Tobay Beach in 2011.

Here is some additional info:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/19/nyregion/more-human-remains-are-found-on-long-island.html
Four other sets of human remains found off Ocean Parkway, on Jones Beach Island, included body parts from two victims who had been dismembered and whose torsos were discovered in Manorville, about four miles from where the newest remains were discovered, the authorities said.

Most of the remains of one of those victims, Jessica Taylor, 20, were found by a woman walking her dog off Halsey Manor Road in Manorville, shortly after Ms. Taylor disappeared in July 2003. She had worked as a prostitute in Washington, and briefly in New York. Her head and hands, were discovered in March off Ocean Parkway, about a mile from the location of the bodies of the other four women.

In November 2000, most of the body of another victim — who has not been identified but whom detectives refer to as Jane Doe No. 6 — was discovered in the same heavily wooded area of Manorville where Ms. Taylor’s torso was discovered.

The head, hands and other remains of Jane Doe No. 6 were found in April off Ocean Parkway.

Not sure what it could be. Maybe there was more mutilation than we think.

Yeah that's the report I was referring to. I'm on the road and not sure how to post it on my phone

In all respect, it seems that you don´t have all the info on the LISK killer.

FYI:

Here are 3 suspected Long island Serial Killer victims, they were ALL 3 dismembered:

http://www.jcs-group.com/enigma/fascination/long.html

Jessica Taylor Discovered 3/29/11
Hometown: Upstate New York
Last seen: Working as a prostitute on 7/21/03 at Port Authority Bus Terminal in Manhattan.
Taylor's remains were first found on 7/26/03 in Manorville, NY.
Her head and limbs were later found on Cedar Beach on 3/29/11.
The killer mutilated a tattoo on Taylor's hip.

Jane Doe #6 Discovered 4/11/11
Body found 11/19/00 in Manorville, NY.
Head and limbs were later found on Cedar Beach.

Jane Doe #10 Discovered 4/11/11
Legs found on nearby Fire Island on 4/1/96 and skull near Tobay Beach in 2011.

Here is some additional info:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/19/nyregion/more-human-remains-are-found-on-long-island.html
Four other sets of human remains found off Ocean Parkway, on Jones Beach Island, included body parts from two victims who had been dismembered and whose torsos were discovered in Manorville, about four miles from where the newest remains were discovered, the authorities said.

Most of the remains of one of those victims, Jessica Taylor, 20, were found by a woman walking her dog off Halsey Manor Road in Manorville, shortly after Ms. Taylor disappeared in July 2003. She had worked as a prostitute in Washington, and briefly in New York. Her head and hands, were discovered in March off Ocean Parkway, about a mile from the location of the bodies of the other four women.

In November 2000, most of the body of another victim — who has not been identified but whom detectives refer to as Jane Doe No. 6 — was discovered in the same heavily wooded area of Manorville where Ms. Taylor’s torso was discovered.

The head, hands and other remains of Jane Doe No. 6 were found in April off Ocean Parkway.

I don't know this case. Is there a connection with the victims dates. Such as 2 yrs later

Strange similarities to the Luka Magnotta case... it sounds like she was killed (stabbed) and then dismembered/decapitated. Magnotta was captured in Germany on Monday and had been heavy in the news for the past couple weeks. Just a thought.

ETA: Not at all saying this was Magnotta. Just saying that it could be a copycat.

thats what i was thinking also. a copycat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3