GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't tell from the article where exactly they were picked up, only that they were questioned in Tangipahoa.

I wouldn't doubt that they were arrested in Tangipahoa, but the fact that they're being held there doesn't mandate they were detained there. I'm curious to see if there's any information about this at the press conference today.
I look forward to confirmation, as well.

they have the 2 poi in custody
margaret sanchez who apparently had warrants in north carolina and they are still having difficulty determining the identity of the man b/c he uses so many aliases.
As reported by WDSU...
Apparently the were apprehended around 10p.m. last night and will release more info throughout the day

WOOOO HOOOO!!! Thank you, God, for another answered prayer!
Now we pray for justice and the TRUTH to come out!

:rocker:

This is a good start to the day.

MemoryFoam, I think it was you that mentioned the name of Allen. Did he go by that as a first or last name? Do you know the rest of his name and if it was a alias or not?

You don't have to answer if you not comfortable doing so.

Snuck In from Work SO Glad to hear this news. Now waiting to hear more

MemoryFoam, I think it was you that mentioned the name of Allen. Did he go by that as a first or last name? Do you know the rest of his name and if it was a alias or not?

You don't have to answer if you not comfortable doing so.

I only associate the name Allen with him. That's what everybody else called him and refers to him as out there.

Ok, lets see how confused I am here.

They lived in Kenner.

They were arrested on unrelated charges in Tangipahoa (new charges?)

They are being held in Tangipahoa under the new charges for now?

I am confused with MSM as some articles say they were arrested on a tip and some just state unrelated charges. I will wait for clarity later as this may have been a media freezy to get the information out to the public and details may be misstated.

Ok, lets see how confused I am here.

They lived in Kenner.

They were arrested on unrelated charges in Tangipahoa (new charges?)

They are being held in Tangipahoa under the new charges for now?

I am confused with MSM as some articles say they were arrested on a tip and some just state unrelated charges. I will wait for clarity later as this may have been a media freezy to get the information out to the public and details may be misstated.

Probably unrelated charges after a tip as to their location and identity.

The unrelated charges is a handy little thing in this case.

Without the unrelated charges, it may have been difficult to hold them.

I wonder if they got her at the end of her shift so they could rob her.

I thought that as a possibility also, but to do that with so many people present seeing them leave together makes me question it.

I think they were going some where maybe to have a few drinks, party a bit, whatever and something went wrong. They certainly looked like they were in a party mood on the video. Either the man or woman could be mentally unstable and intoxicated and one snapped.

I thought that as a possibility also, but to do that with so many people present seeing them leave together makes me question it.

I think they were going some where maybe to have a few drinks, party a bit, whatever and something went wrong. They certainly looked like they were in a party mood on the video. Either the man or woman could be mentally unstable and intoxicated and one snapped.

Pretty big snap to get all the way to dismemberment.

I can't understand the whole thing. It makes no sense to me.

looks like MS may have family in Loranger which is Tangipihoa Parish. There was an MAS who graduated in 2002 from Loranger High School

looks like MS may have family in Loranger which is Tangipihoa Parish. There was an MAS who graduated in 2002 from Loranger High School

Intelius information on MAS corroborates this as well.

The dismemberment IMO was done to make her disappear and intended that she would never be found and tied back to them. The hands could be in a different location. Without knowing where all her tattoos were on her body, I wonder if they tried to seperate the tattoos by making extra cuts. One of the articles way back stated that there was other damage to her torso also.

That's the only thing I can think of for them to dismember her in so many places, because of the tattoos.

I can't see the actual killing being something anyone planned to do, but I can think of a number of scenarios in which it might have happened (refused sexual advances, drunk perp didnt take no for an answer, etc...) and I tend to believe the dismemberment was a means of disposing of evidence... which was likely done by a couple of drunk and/or high idiots that had no idea what they were doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seasonofthewolf