GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His nose does look the same, but his coloring is much darker in the video. Perhaps he's been dying his hair black to camouflage the gray . . .

Also, this is a bit OT, but the Tangipahoa Parish Jail is located on "Club Deluxe Road." Someone had a sense of humor when naming that road!

Its in Amite not on club deluxe rd which is in Hammond

from link: TAT L SHLD SKULL

Shield and a Skull, pretty close to what people speculated!

That's left shoulder, which we weren't really able to see, but it did look like there was something there. Also, the tattoo on his right shoulder looked pretty dark, which generally means it's recent.

The dismemberment IMO was done to make her disappear and intended that she would never be found and tied back to them. The hands could be in a different location. Without knowing where all her tattoos were on her body, I wonder if they tried to seperate the tattoos by making extra cuts. One of the articles way back stated that there was other damage to her torso also.

That's the only thing I can think of for them to dismember her in so many places, because of the tattoos.

Then why not take her intact body out to the swamps to get eaten by gators? *(sorry, graphic, I know...but so is cutting her into pieces)* She would never be found and they probably wouldn't be in jail right now, she would just be another missing girl who has a history of disappearing. This was senseless brutality that was totally unnecessary.

That's left shoulder, which we weren't really able to see, but it did look like there was something there. Also, the tattoo on his right shoulder looked pretty dark, which generally means it's recent.

Wasn't there a large tattoo on his RIGHT bicep? Looked fairly newish?

Scars, Marks, Tattoos:
DISC RKNEE SMALL BROWN MARK ON RIGHT KNEE
SC L HND 1 ACCIDENT
SC L HND 1" ACCIDENT
SC R WRIST 2 SELF INFLICTED
SC R WRIST 2" SELF INFLICTED
TAT L SHLD SKULL

But nothing on the right shoulder. That one could be new, of course.

Scars, Marks, Tattoos:
DISC RKNEE SMALL BROWN MARK ON RIGHT KNEE
SC L HND 1 ACCIDENT
SC L HND 1" ACCIDENT
SC R WRIST 2 SELF INFLICTED
SC R WRIST 2" SELF INFLICTED
TAT L SHLD SKULL

We couldn't see his left shoulder in the video though.

According to Vinelink he also uses the alias Christopher Speaks.

The DOB is the same as the RSO in NC, but he doesn't look like the guy in the video to me.

Offender Name: TERRY SPEAKS
Offender ID: 2012060438
Date of Birth: 09/19/1972
Race: White
Custody Status: In Custody
Location of Offender: Tangipahoa Parish Jail

Aliases
SPEAKS, CHRISTOPHER
SPEAKS, TERRY

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...0&agency=53&id=2012060438&searchType=offender

Looks different to me, too. Mugshot is 2011, so it's not like we lost 10 years...hmm..

The RSO was missing from early 2005 to 2006, located in San Diego early February 2006.

There's an identically named person who is a respiratory therapist in Mt Airy, NC.

The sex offender registry pics look distorted to me, which is disturbing in itself. The link posted about him being wanted looks like the video guy for sure with the darker hair.

Weird. The Vinelink site listed the addy on Club Deluxe Rd. . .

Unless they are being held at a sub station they went to Amite. Its where everyone goes. If caught in Hammond, its possible they went to the Hammond department, but that not on Club Deluxe either. Club deluxe is just a sub station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seasonofthewolf