GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably did grow out his hair if he was on the run he would not want to be easily spotted. Could plastic surgery be a factor too?

Also I am wondering if he was the perp who killer J.L. was it drug-related or is this guy just a sexually motivated psychopath?

My guess is the latter.

with that rap sheet wth was he doing out on the streets?

Apparently served his time. Several times.

Margaret Aline Sanchez is a perfect companion for a bad guy, in my opinion.

Everything I can find seems to point to a directionless, uninspired, waiting-for-something-to-happen person.

Even her SugarDaddyForMe.com profile is lackluster and this is not an unattractive girl.

She has an air of defeat about her.

I'm only seeing tiny bits and pieces. I could be way, way off. Her online persona is not at all like the lively person strolling in to Temptations.

HANCOCK COUNTY, Miss. - Sanchez was arrested as a fugitive from another county, resisting arrest and not using a turn signal.

Both were arrested in a traffic stop.

They were taken into custody with the help of U.S. marshals, the New Orleans Police Department, Kenner police, Tangipahoa and St. Tammany parish investigators

Read more: http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news.../14800124/-/3ockpu/-/index.html#ixzz1xh9LChZE

Ok Just a reminder all Please use your turn signals. Notice that is how they were caught!!! A Traffic Stop :woohoo:

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but any body of water that Lockhart's body could have been left in, in order to wash up where it did, isn't exactly teeming with alligators. There are plenty they could have found that are, so don't imagine the alligators were a factor in their decision.
I doubt alligators were a consideration, but there certainly are alligators in in Bayou Sauvage and the waters east of New Orleans.

http://www.fws.gov/bayousauvage/

Ok Just a reminder all Please use your turn signals. Notice that is how they were caught!!! A Traffic Stop :woohoo:

Nah...I haven't murdered anyone. I can turn any which way with impunity. From the center lane, even! Pretty gangsta, eh? :cowboy:

The difference is, most of us have nothing to fear if we get pulled over.
I love it when God works it out so perfectly -
"Be sure your sin will find you out."

So they were arrested in Mississippi, not Louisiana, but they have been jailed in Louisiana??

I say kudos to Mississippi LE! They caught that other animal, even though he killed himself and now these. Sheesh, we need them in Lafayette!

If the girl was driving and had the guy as a passenger, what would give police the insight to run a check on both of them? Unless the girl squealed on him!

Apparently served his time. Several times.

Margaret Aline Sanchez is a perfect companion for a bad guy, in my opinion.

Everything I can find seems to point to a directionless, uninspired, waiting-for-something-to-happen person.

Even her SugarDaddyForMe.com profile is lackluster and this is not an unattractive girl.

She has an air of defeat about her.

I'm only seeing tiny bits and pieces. I could be way, way off. Her online persona is not at all like the lively person strolling in to Temptations.
Chemical stimulation helps.

I agree with your assessment, and it's very sad that she is one of many young people lacking inspiration and focus.

So they were arrested in Mississippi, not Louisiana, but they have been jailed in Louisiana??
No. Arrested in Lorganger, LA and in custody at the Tangipahoa Parish jail.

If the girl was driving and had the guy as a passenger, what would give police the insight to run a check on both of them? Unless the girl squealed on him!

They said they arrested them based on tips. I bet they were on to them and used traffic violation just as a reason to pull them over

So this is confusing me.

The Speaks guy is the one who I had initially thought of when workers were describing him to me. Once the video surfaced I thought that there was no way it was him because his hair was a lot darker and he seemed to have put on a nice bit of weight since I had last saw him. So many of those door guys look similar and they all seem to wear Kangols.:banghead:

Regardless, he wouldn't have been arrested had he not been the perp.

Now my brain can rest.

So how did Mr. Speaks end up in LA? (I am thinking he may have some online handles we are not yet aware of...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman