GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Authorities received a tip from the public Tuesday after the video was released, identifying the man and woman. Officers went to the couple's home and learned they were eating out at a restaurant. The officers staked out the restaurant and waited for them to leave before approaching the couple. Speaks tried to run from officers, but was captured after a short chase.

http://www.wlox.com/story/18777533/couple-in-surveillance-video-being-questioned

I hope the attachment works.

If no one else sees a resemblance, please remove.

There are some horrific videos by this guy, who was discovered by a fellow sleuther prior to the name & photo being released.

Maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm just spooked by the content of some of the videos.

Hmmm, I would want to see more of the video before saying yay or nay. The reason I'm on the fence is because Speaks very well could have been on drugs while making the videos, and certain drugs (meth especially) have a way of aging facial features and making them look distorted.

The "agent buckwald" is a different terry speaks (Terry M. Speaks, age 24).

Thanks. I saw it about 40 different ways.

I guess it's easy enough to do. Anybody could use any screen name here on a different site. Weird.

Authorities received a tip from the public Tuesday after the video was released, identifying the man and woman. Officers went to the couple's home and learned they were eating out at a restaurant. The officers staked out the restaurant and waited for them to leave before approaching the couple. Speaks tried to run from officers, but was captured after a short chase.

http://www.wlox.com/story/18777533/couple-in-surveillance-video-being-questioned

It seems odd to me that people who live in Kenner would drive to Tangipahoa Parish just to go to dinner.

I think someone might have already linked this, but here's Lockhart's family speaking:

He says he last heard from her two weeks ago when she reached out to him in Tangipahoa Parish from New Orleans asking him to come and get her. But days passed and he had trouble reaching her again. Then he learned the disturbing news from his mother that his sister was missing and then later learned that she was dead.

http://www.fox8live.com/story/18779959/jaren-lockharts-family-speaks-out-for-the-first-time

They say working in a gentlemen's club on Bourbon Street is not something she aspired to do long term. They say she had plans to go back to school and get a degree in cosmetology. Her loved ones are also adamant that most likely she knew her killer. "That's the way we raised her. You won't get in a car with a stranger. You don't go with a stranger. I don't think it was a stranger that did this," said Pete. They also say it was in her nature to fight if she was caught up in a struggle its why they believe her remains may hold many D.N.A clues about her killer.

They say they found her head. Check her teeth; my sister doesn't play. When you're fighting with her, she will try to bite the biggest hole out of you she can; that's how she was," said Lance.

http://www.fox8live.com/story/18779959/jaren-lockharts-family-speaks-out-for-the-first-time
Wouldn't that be something if Jaren was able to leave a distinguishing mark on Speaks or the woman.

She looks as smart as a 2 watt Bulb in a bucket of mud. If they had anything to do with Jaren;s murder she is going to start singing like a Canary 1st chance she gets if they offer her anything. IMHO

LOL!!! :floorlaugh:2 watt lightbulb...true, true - but this chick isn't as innocent as she looks. She's in it up to her eyeballs.

Time to pay the piper, lady!!!

It seems odd to me that people who live in Kenner would drive to Tangipahoa Parish just to go to dinner.

I'm not sure how far it is...or what the reasons were for them to go there.
Is there a restaurant in T Parish and they do not have in Kenner?
Or perhaps they just knew the people or it was better run at the one in T Parish?

However, for what it is worth... we have been going to a Mexican restaurant for 25+ years. We go as much as once a week.
We drive from Town A through Town B, Town C and into Town D to get there. About 30 minutes or so.

Then again, we drive an hour and a half for ice skating lessons.:sigh: So maybe my perspective is flawed. :what:

Has anyone seen the video of them LEAVING the club?

I wonder if there are bystanders in that video or something.

It was reported that they had video for approximately three blocks. I'm sure it's not continuous, but from various cameras,

Isn't Tangipahoa parish the same place Jaren's parents live???? So the couple were arrested there but lived in Kenner? things that make you go "hmmmmmm".......

I'm not sure how far it is...or what the reasons were for them to go there.
Is there a restaurant in T Parish and they do not have in Kenner?
Or perhaps they just knew the people or it was better run at the one in T Parish?

However, for what it is worth... we have been going to a Mexican restaurant for 25+ years. We go as much as once a week.
We drive from Town A through Town B, Town C and into Town D to get there. About 30 minutes or so.

Then again, we drive an hour and a half for ice skating lessons.:sigh: So maybe my perspective is flawed. :what:

I didn't think it was odd, but I don't know the distance between.There are restaurants I frequent within about 20 miles.

I'm not hiding from LE, though. And my face isn't all over the news.

I can't figure out if they're doing stupid things, don't care or are playing a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman