GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they went to her family to try to get money to flee or a place to hideout? If he was recently unemployed AND the fact they could no longer show their faces where they would work, even if they robbed Jaren and assuming in best case scenario she made $100 an hour for the 5 hours she was at work, how long does one suppose $500 lasts? Especially if they have to trek across country- gas money, lodging, eating, etc (making new ids new clothes new hair dye?). They would have to commit another crime or lay low and try to get support from those who love them. I don't know, maybe street performers make a ton of money.

Jessica Holly ‏@JHollyFox8 Crime scene set up at former home in Kenner of couple arrested related to murder of Jaren Lockhart. http://pic.twitter.com/p5I2douS

powered by
turkey-icon.png
Photobucket

12:57 PM - 13 Jun 12 via Photos on iOS · Details

I have a very bad feeling about those whited out windows in the garage....

In the 4th photo you can see two white trucks, so I think they belong to LE.
:waitasec: Would LE vehicle be INSIDE the crime tape?
I think not but hey! what do I know! I am wrong often...

Thanks, I needed that. And you do see the one inside the yellow tape in the driveway, not the one in the twit pic. Correct?

Yes, the one in the driveway is a Dodge. The one parked on the street, I don't know...not enough to tell.

Definitely not- if anyone spotted an alligator there, they would call animal control. Alligators are not a common sight at every body of water in the state.
Sure they are, in southeast Louisiana, anyway. I've lived here my entire life, fishing, boating, and visiting family along the waters surrounding New Orleans. I've seen alligators in many different areas, including behind the levee at Duncan Canal where I used to sometimes fish with a bf many years ago. Granted, if one wanders into populated areas, Wildlife and Fisheries will send someone out to capture it. But alligators definitely exist in the Duncan Canal swamp.

Here's a 2009 article about gators in Jefferson Parish.

large_gator2w.jpg

Comardelle said he has had the contract to hunt gators in Jefferson Parish for about 15 years, during which he has probably caught about 1,000. He said he gets called out about 100 times a season, at least three to four calls a week.
His largest catch ever: an alligator 12 feet long.
http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2009/03/alligator_spotted_on_canal_ban.html

This guy was fished out of the river in Old Jefferson last spring, just across the parish line from New Orleans.

9584912-standard.jpg

http://photos.nola.com/tpphotos/2011/05/aligator_killed_on_jefferson_p_5.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members