GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if it's mental. She didn't come in in a wheelchair and she was conscious.

Maybe it's the beginning of an incompetency defense

So, um, someone can commit such a horrendous crime, ride around free for almost a week after, enjoy eating out, and then, bang, be arrested and suddenly become incompetent. :what: We know that trick, don't we?

WDSU TV said the couple are "suspects". Also stated on WSDU.com. In case anyone is interested.

2 arrested in connection with Lockhart case named suspects

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news...3400/14800124/-/item/2/-/u0y8j1z/-/index.html

Oops! What a moron I can be...I refresh the page after posting and was like, "OK.. who went and posted something that was obviously waaay too large and now they've gone and blown the margins? "..until my dumbazz realized it was moi..my very own idjit self had accidentally copied and pasted some random massive Smiley page:crazy:..oh brother:eek:hoh:

My apologies for the momentary disruption.. :blushing:
..carry on now and don't mind me:D ....

*eta: thanks Bessie for fixing my mess:blowkiss:

I doubt if she would be sharp enough to begin with the "incompetent" defense already, if she is truly a drug addict. JMO

More likely, we will hear, down the road, how she was a victim as well.

If you goto Justicefor Jaren Lockhart's FB page you will see the Brother of Jaren's BF posting and you can see his FB page but its private

http://www.wwltv.com/news/crime/She...-suspects-in-NO-womans-killing-158958895.html

From the above link the sheriff and sheriffs assistant are asked how the two knew Jaren and did theybin fact know Jaren prior to that night or was that night when they met her? ..

The asst says that obviously they were atleast acquaintances of Jaren's and that she left with them willingly and not under a physical altercation circumstance but rather something like a business transaction.. or some personal agreement of some sort..
we are not certain at this point but are hopeful that is something we will learn from the interviews.

WRT Margaret Sanchez and her charges thus far although they were not specific in the exact charges they did however state that for beginners stemming just from last nights arrest she will be charged for aiding and abetting Speaks.. as well as charged for giving LE false information pertaining to Speaks as well..

Appears to me she's quite willing to do what's necessary to help out Speaks which IMO has me personally even more convinced that her azz is just as deep in Jaren's murder and disposal as Speaks is.. but that is strictly moo and nothing more and absolutely can change as more information comes to light..

Is anyone keeping track of where this guy has been?

Yikes! Maybe that is why he did not get the heck out of Dodge...
He is wanted in so many places he had no place else to flee...
except maybe Antartica!:maddening:

Some have suggested that Jaren's and Mickey's* murders could be related. As I've been reading here, a possible connection came to mind. I noticed that Margaret has a Model Mayhem ad/page (or whatever you call it). It was last used in 2011 but that's where I saw her picture with her pink hair as posted here.

There may be a loose but innocent connection that put Mickey on these peoples' radar. Mickey's good friend, Josh, is a photographer and I think he used Mickey's face on a recent ad or brochure that he's using for his business. It's very attractive looking. Someone tried to post less than above board comment/stuff on one of his photography sites and he admonished them and told them, in so many words, to bug off as he's developing a legit business and didn't appreciate whatever it was that they suggested. So, just by being in the photog business, he rubs elbows with all kinds of peeps as he's done model photography for their portfolios. I noticed that he and his mother (writer) have teamed up to write/photo articles covering subjects in NOLA. So he's drawn business from there.

I've been following Mickey's case and didn't know how the two cases could be connected. Maybe I should have posted this over on MS's thread but I got excited when a possible connection flashed before me.

Has this person/people just completed a killing spree? Oh no.

*disclaimer, we don't have evidence that MS has been murdered.

Crazy comments under this article!!!:what:

Oh Lordy Bessie I really am trying here:lipssealed:..but you know who from last night.. he's baaaaack! ..in reality he's never stopped and I really really wish that LE would slap a charge his way for continuing this BS.. OK rant over.. going to feed the fam and cool off from this disgusting limelight w****...

Eta:we all just need to not give an ounce of attention.. everyone be made aware he is out there and his BABBLINGS are lies.. ramblings of BS and we need not give him attention that IMO is his what his entire agenda is with his saturating all social media sites. All Jaren's memorial sites. Twitter.. you tube.. and under all news articles. .MOO WE NEED TO NIP HIM IN THE BUD!

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news...tody/-/9853400/14800124/-/ydwi6d/-/index.html

Per video at link "the court ruled that Margaret was literally, physically, in no condition to speak for herself. So those proceedings have been postponed"

Any thoughts? I'm guessing:
1. Jaren laid the smack down on her, fighting til the very end
2. The cops laid the smack down on her for resisting
3. The detox is whoopin her

ALL of the above "guessing" is just that.....guessing (theory)

I'd say detox and fear.

http://www.wwltv.com/news/crime/She...-suspects-in-NO-womans-killing-158958895.html

From the above link the sheriff and sheriffs assistant are asked how the two knew Jaren and did theybin fact know Jaren prior to that night or was that night when they met her? ..

The asst says that obviously they were atleast acquaintances of Jaren's and that she left with them willingly and not under a physical altercation circumstance but rather something like a business transaction.. or some personal agreement of some sort..
we are not certain at this point but are hopeful that is something we will learn from the interviews.

WRT Margaret Sanchez and her charges thus far although they were not specific in the exact charges they did however state that for beginners stemming just from last nights arrest she will be charged for aiding and abetting Speaks.. as well as charged for giving LE false information pertaining to Speaks as well..

Appears to me she's quite willing to do what's necessary to help out Speaks which IMO has me personally even more convinced that her azz is just as deep in Jaren's murder and disposal as Speaks is.. but that is strictly moo and nothing more and absolutely can change as more information comes to light..

I got the feeling from the video of the two at the bar that they came in there to pick up Jaren and go party or something. Margaret could very well have been the one to stab her. Say if, he was holding Margaret against her will and she was scared of him or something, she would have had ample opportunity IMO to make a break for it when they went out to dinner.

I know I won't be throwin Margaret a pity party.

I had to go run an errand and since I am living a half a mile from the house in Kenner where Margeret lives, i decided to drive by. About 90 minutes ago it was quite busy with all manner of cops, reporters, etc.

As of 10 minutes ago, the scene is clear. No police cars, no reporters, no crime tape, nothing. Those 2 white trucks mentioned were gone but that doesn't tell me whether they are associated with MS and TS yet.

But based upon how it is so quiet there now, I would imagine that the house in Kenner in not where Jaren was murdered. It seems more likely that she was taken and killed elsewhere although that is just my opinion based on what I see.

(Don't know if this has been mentioned already) but for those who speculated that the white trucks in their driveway look like the vehicle possibly involved in M.S. case, unless they have 2 vehicles and felt no need to at least conceal it in a garage or elsewhere, I would assume that whatever car they were in when they were pulled over is being combed over for evidence right now and would not be the one in the driveway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman