GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, good. I'll scratch that.

Got her out the door pretty fast, unless it was pre-arranged.

But if it was pre-arranged, would they have come in for her?

Do we know why Speaks was fired?

In the video it shows them walking in with drinks in their hands. Stilettos is right next door. Maybe something was set up in there. Who knows.

I don't think I can post why he was fired on here, as I don't know if it's 100% fact. I sure believe it, though.

First time posting. I worked with Margaret for a year or two, and I would like to make a few points to help some of you.

-Margaret has many drug dependencies and mental health issues. I have seen her in a similar condition to the way she appeared on the news many times. It's stress and withdrawal.

-There is very little reason to believe that she (not necessarily speaking for him) was involved in any other missing person or murder cases. She was active and partying on the night in question. Since that night she has deleted her Facebook account and gone into hiding.

-The reason many of us believed them to be married had nothing to do with an alias. She told myself and many of my friends and co-workers that she was getting married on multiple occasions when we would run into her on Bourbon, and a short while back she announced on Facebook that she was married and changed her relationship status to Married.

-Walking 3 blocks along Bourbon is generally and indicator that you're heading to where you parked. This also lines up well with where Margaret had a history working and the way people tend to have specific areas that they park based on what areas of the street they're used to working on.

Thanks, and Welcome...

:Welcome1::welcome:

Thought I would share this nifty tool with my fellow sleuthers.
To see how it works, copy and paste the url of this page into the box and click the P. It creates a pdf file which can be saved.
Excellent!

First time posting. I worked with Margaret for a year or two, and I would like to make a few points to help some of you.

-Margaret has many drug dependencies and mental health issues. I have seen her in a similar condition to the way she appeared on the news many times. It's stress and withdrawal.

-There is very little reason to believe that she (not necessarily speaking for him) was involved in any other missing person or murder cases. She was active and partying on the night in question. Since that night she has deleted her Facebook account and gone into hiding.

-The reason many of us believed them to be married had nothing to do with an alias. She told myself and many of my friends and co-workers that she was getting married on multiple occasions when we would run into her on Bourbon, and a short while back she announced on Facebook that she was married and changed her relationship status to Married.

-Walking 3 blocks along Bourbon is generally and indicator that you're heading to where you parked. This also lines up well with where Margaret had a history working and the way people tend to have specific areas that they park based on what areas of the street they're used to working on.

Welcome, Skeeball

You packed a lot of valuable information into this post.

So you think Margaret's a sort of fragile person? Not robust, emotionally?

Thanks especially for the walking info. I don't walk three blocks in pumps if I don't have to.

Great post. I hope you stick around.

Has it been established that both suspects are addicts?

I did see where there were possession charges in NC under one of his aliases listed a couple pages back, although it seems a stretch that he would have sufficient credentials to get charged and convicted under an alias, but who knows?

so safe to assume user at the very least

BBM How cowardly. Did he really think he would get away?
Sanchez and her boyfriend, Terry Speaks, 39, are persons of interest in the high profile murder of Bourbon Street dancer Jaren Lockhart, 22. They were arrested in Tangipahoa Tuesday night. Authorities pulled the two over after they left a party. They said Speaks bolted into the woods and U.S. Marshalls were called to find him.
"The Marshall's did capture him, came on scene, captured him a short time later in a wooded area," said Hancock County Sheriff Ricky Adam. Hancock County is involved because some of Lockhart's remains were found there.

http://www.wwltv.com/news/Two-in-custody-now-named-suspects-in-death-of-Bourbon-Street-dancer-158990875.html

I think this is a mugshot from a previous arrest. Correct me if I am wrong, but we haven't seen his current mug....

You are correct, IMO. OLD mugs for both. Her hair is longer now and in a pony tail now and not like that picture posted above. :moo:

So you think Margaret's a sort of fragile person? Not robust, emotionally?

Yes, she's a very fragile person. And while she is an extrovert and has no problems meeting and talking to people, she's very sensitive. Her mood swings tend to be quite dramatic. She'll be smiling and happy one minute, and in a corner crying her eyes out the next.

You are correct, IMO. OLD mugs for both. Her hair is longer now and in a pony tail now and not like that picture posted above. :moo:

The mugshot he has with the red shirt on is very accurate, unless he changed his appearance since the last time I saw him (two months, maybe).

It didn't look like him in the video, so I'm guessing there's been some tinkering going on.

Every new thought makes it seem worse, doesn't it?

I hope Jaren didn't die MAS's hair. That would irk me. It speaks to true meanness, IMO. Coloring someone's hair requires close contact & chit chat. To kill someone after that is extra creepy to me, as a woman. I dunno

I do know I have an 0700 (eastern time) meeting

I should pack in the conjecture for the night

I am sure that thought has crossed many of our minds. She could have asked Jaren to do her hair as a ruse and also as a way (not a really smart way) to disguise her formerly pink hair.

Frankly, Blue hair does not help you blend in with the crowd.

Also MAS's facebook was recently deleted. I wonder where it was deleted from and also where she did most of her online activities.

I'm hoping that the blue hair is a clue to just how bright she is about covering her tracks. Doesn't seem like she is very smart and it will all come out. Daddy can't save her now, no matter how she cries and refuses to sign paperwork while incoherently crying for her daddy and wanting him.

But she obviously knew she was wrong and doesn't seem coerced. She deleted her FB page, changed her hair color and went on with her life until she was arrested when leaving the restaurant after a nice meal with Speaks.

When they were pulled over, he tried to flee and she fought the police and lied to police about his identity.

Notice how she was fine until she got busted and put in jail. Now suddenly she is a basket case, incoherent and "unable" to face what she has done.

Well, now for Margaret, Little Miss Entertainer (and model and Sugar baby wannabe), it is her time to be in the spotlight, get lots of attention and face the music. She doesn't feel like appearing in court? Oh that's ok, let her take her time, I have the feeling she have a lot of time behind bars for her to get her act together. And then lots more time after that!!

I think that is an older photo of him isn't it? I read something earlier today that said Federal Booking Photo's don't have to be released?

His mugshot hasn't been released for THIS case. It's an old one and so is hers. Her hair is not that length NOW. Go back to the video from today with her "limping" into court.

If you look at the picture of MAS pictured above, her hair is shoulder length. It just blends with the background. In the video of her coming out of the police van, her hair looks about shoulder length in the pony tail. She also has on a white shirt underneath her green jail scrubs. I think her picture is a current mug shot.

Maybe we aren't seeing a mug shot of him because the cops beat the carp out of him? :please:

Her profile on Model Mayhem:
Margaret-Aline
Female
28 years old
New Orleans, Louisiana, US

Mayhem #1678310
Model

MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/margaretaline

About me
I'm a New Orleans native, but I have lived all over southern Louisiana and in Southeast Texas. I'm a cocktail waitress on Bourbon St. in New Orleans. I love to be out and about in the midst of things. By trade I have worked in the service industry, bartending and waiting tables. I have also worked as a cna. I love meeting new people. One of my favorite joys in life other than my kids is music. I love singing and dancing. Other than music as a hobby i also spin poi. Poi spinning is a form of dance where you spin fire or lights around yourself. Its really fun and i find it to be very centering! best way to contact me is by facebook and i have lots of pictures in my profile so look me up!!

The mugshot he has with the red shirt on is very accurate, unless he changed his appearance since the last time I saw him (two months, maybe).

It didn't look like him in the video, so I'm guessing there's been some tinkering going on.

The Feds/LE are not tinkering with video, IMO. The mugshot shown is OLD. There has been no mugshot released of TS in THIS case.

i am sure that thought has crossed many of our minds. She could have asked jaren to do her hair as a ruse and also as a way (not a really smart way) to disguise her formerly pink hair.

Frankly, blue hair does not help you blend in with the crowd.

Also mas's facebook was recently deleted. I wonder where it was deleted from and also where she did most of her online activities.

I'm hoping that the blue hair is a clue to just how bright she is about covering her tracks. Doesn't seem like she is very smart and it will all come out. Daddy can't save her now, no matter how she cries and refuses to sign paperwork while incoherently crying for her daddy and wanting him.

But she obviously knew she was wrong and doesn't seem coerced. She deleted her fb page, changed her hair color and went on with her life until she was arrested when leaving the restaurant after a nice meal with speaks.

When they were pulled over, he tried to flee and she fought the police and lied to police about his identity.

Notice how she was fine until she got busted and put in jail. Now suddenly she is a basket case, incoherent and "unable" to face what she has done.

Well, now for margaret, little miss entertainer (and model and sugar baby wannabe), it is her time to be in the spotlight, get lots of attention and face the music. She doesn't feel like appearing in court? Oh that's ok, let her take her time, i have the feeling she have a lot of time behind bars for her to get her act together. And then lots more time after that!!

amen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member