DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A warm welcome to all of our new members

and a big Where Y'at! to the locals.

:welcome5:

Wouldn't it be something if CN (HP) turns out to be right and his Ex gf "C" is in on this? WOW...

Perhaps they targeted JL b/c TS like women with wildly colored hair?
Not sure what the dancer who gave the interview looks like.
Also someone mentioned that JL had a profile that said she was into girls. Maybe these 2 looked online for a possible third?
Does anybody know if they were friends with JL on facebook?
Maybe they were trying to use the fact that the dancers there knew TS as the doorman and therefore could feel safer with him instead of trying to pick up complete strangers and establish a rapport that would lower their guards?
Also someone mentioned "why would he need to walk her to her car if she didn't have one?" - Bourbon St is blocked off at night except at intersections so when ever she left the club there was still a distance between the club and the taxis.

Also, what is up with these dancers giving interviews to the media using their first and last names? Why bother with a stage name then?

(sorry if any has been mentioned already i am still trying to catch up since new thread was started)

Ok. MOO (now that I know what it means) I haven't thought that it was premeditated before, but given today's developments, I'm now on the fence. Do I think they wanted JL specifically? No. Given what the other dancer said earlier about them trying to pick her up as well. Remember they asked that dancer at first to go home with them. Only after she declined that offer did they change it to a "party". Apparently they stuck with that when approaching JL bc a coworker overheard her asking if she could leave to go make extra cash. Alright, well since we know there's no party (as per their story change with the other dancer) just what exactly were they going to do with her in MS? Get her there and then bring her back home after not giving her the promised money? At some point she had to have realized something was up. That's when I think she was stabbed. The weapon would've been in the car.Then easily hidden in MAS's huge bag we saw. Didn't someone say that in Jun Li's video he was dismembered using only a knife. Knife easily could've been tossed in the water as well. I think they may have seen Juns dismemberment video and an evil idea was born. They may not have thought much about being seen on camera due to the fact that they could chalk it up to they knew the person they were seen with. Just as in this case. And didn't TS get fired for tampering with surveillance? When was that? And holy smokes I just rambled forever! Forgive me. I've obviously been thinking too much! Certainly though, the location of the murder needs to be found.

Not saying that I don't think she was involved but if you were withdrawing from drugs, had seen a horrible murder committed and were scared to death of whoever did it, would you look like she does?

What if she doesn't trust the cops could protect her and is in fear for her life?

FYI - I do think they are involved but just throwing some other possibilities, meaning one or several into why she may be crying her eyes out. For all I know right now, she could have just wigged out and stabbed her.

Perhaps they targeted JL b/c TS like women with wildly colored hair?
Not sure what the dancer who gave the interview looks like.
Also someone mentioned that JL had a profile that said she was into girls. Maybe these 2 looked online for a possible third?
Does anybody know if they were friends with JL on facebook?
Maybe they were trying to use the fact that the dancers there knew TS as the doorman and therefore could feel safer with him instead of trying to pick up complete strangers and establish a rapport that would lower their guards?
Also someone mentioned "why would he need to walk her to her car if she didn't have one?" - Bourbon St is blocked off at night except at intersections so when ever she left the club there was still a distance between the club and the taxis.

Also, what is up with these dancers giving interviews to the media using their first and last names? Why bother with a stage name then?

(sorry if any has been mentioned already i am still trying to catch up since new thread was started)

Has Sheila been interviewed by LE?

(I'm not caught up either)

Below is the timeline that I compiled a couple days ago.. I've added a couple other details as I only have just a few mins available to check in.. later this evening when time allows I will attempt to further flesh out this timeline as well.. anyone please feel free to add/edit to either of the timelines:)

Looks good, SO. You said feel free to edit, so I fixed a few dates for you. Hope you don't mind. :cool2:

To me, the biggest mystery is why the body was completely disarticulated. All the way down to decapitation. If it were not premeditated, why didn't they just dump her in any of the very secluded places in SE Louisiana/S. Mississippi. They took the time to literally take her apart before dumping her. Why?

Something inspired that level of gruesomeness.

Timeline Terry C. Speaks:
5/11/1993- Larceny OVER $200+(principal)
<convicted 8/24/1993>
Punishment: PRE-SS(Fair)
Sentence: Suspended Sentence, Probation

12/10/1995- Assault on female(principal)
<convicted 2/23/1996>
Punishment: Intermediate-SS
Sentence: Special Probation

9/26/1997-
1)Domestic Criminal Trespass
2)Prof/Harrass/Threat Lang Phone
3)Misdemeanor B&E
<convicted 10/15/1997>
Punishment: Community -SS
Sentence : Suspended Sentence

11/24/2000-
Violate protection order
<convicted 1/26/2001>
Punishment: Community-SS

4/28/2003-
POSSESSION of Stolen goods
<convicted 6/5/2003 >
Punishment: Community-SS

5/3/2003-
1)Indecent liberty with child
2)Obtained prop by false PR/CHTS /SER
<convicted 6/5/2003>
Punishment: Community-Ss
Sentence: Suspended sentence, probation

3/23/2004-
Larceny
<convicted on this charge, along with the 4/17 charge below, and the 3/24/2005 charge for failure to register as sex offender.. ALL CHARGES WERE COMBINED AND HE WAS CONVICTED OF THEM ON 6/21/2006>
Punishment: Active-SS
Sentence: 1 year 8 months
(Begin 6/21/2006 Release 2/16/2008)**refer to red highlight for all 3 charges were sentenced this jail time**

4/17/2004-
Cheat property/services
<convicted 6/21/2006>
Punishment:SAME AS ABOVE
Sentence: SAME AS ABOVE

3/24/2005-
Failed to register as sex offender
<convicted 6/26/2006>
Punishment:Active-SS
Sentence: 1 year 8 months
(Begin 6/21/2006 Release 2/16/2008)
**NOTE OF IMPORTANCE**
DUE TO THIS CONVICTION of the above 3 charges HIS PROBATION WAS REVOKED FROM 2003 CONVICTION-LIBERTY W/A CHILD

**FURTHER NOTE**
HIS SENTENCED WAS ADDED TO THE ABOVE SENTENCE RATHER THAN ALLOWING THE SENTENCE TO RUN CONCURRENT ..THIS SECOND SENTENCE DID NOT BEGIN UNTIL:
(Begin 6/2/2007 Release 1/27 /2009)

Speaks therefore was incarcerated from:
6/21/2006 to 1/27/2009

4/3/2009-
Sex offender residence violation
<convicted 1/28/2010 >
Punishment: Intermediate-SS
Sentence: Suspended Sentence,Special Probation of 36 months SUPERVISED.

and there you have it ladies and gents. Speaks is incarcerated for almost 4 years, yet when released literally 3 months later he is again arrested and charged.. receives 36 months Supervised Probation.. and from there he ABSCONDS in 2010 and as we know is found as of 2days ago in LA..

Sorry this is as far as I've gotten and not sure how I'm going to be able to accurately timeline him from 2010 to present(save the last 6months or so) ..will work more on it later tonight when i have some time.. anyone feel free to add or edit :)

My question is why in the world was he given Community Service and a Suspended Sentence so many times. That is ridiculous.

Ok. MOO (now that I know what it means) I haven't thought that it was premeditated before, but given today's developments, I'm now on the fence. Do I think they wanted JL specifically? No. Given what the other dancer said earlier about them trying to pick her up as well. Remember they asked that dancer at first to go home with them. Only after she declined that offer did they change it to a "party". Apparently they stuck with that when approaching JL bc a coworker overheard her asking if she could leave to go make extra cash. Alright, well since we know there's no party (as per their story change with the other dancer) just what exactly were they going to do with her in MS? Get her there and then bring her back home after not giving her the promised money? At some point she had to have realized something was up. That's when I think she was stabbed. The weapon would've been in the car.Then easily hidden in MAS's huge bag we saw. Didn't someone say that in Jun Li's video he was dismembered using only a knife. Knife easily could've been tossed in the water as well. I think they may have seen Juns dismemberment video and an evil idea was born. They may not have thought much about being seen on camera due to the fact that they could chalk it up to they knew the person they were seen with. Just as in this case. And didn't TS get fired for tampering with surveillance? When was that? And holy smokes I just rambled forever! Forgive me. I've obviously been thinking too much! Certainly though, the location of the murder needs to be found.

Love your user name!

They may not have thought much about being seen on camera due to the fact that they could chalk it up to they knew the person they were seen with.

My main argument against this is MAS deleting her Facebook page right after JL went missing, making a new one, then deleting the new one almost right after she made it. That seems like panic to me.

There was mention of her early on in this investigation, but I don't think we're supposed to talk about it anymore because there is some question whether she was actually murdered, and no one seems to think the cases are connected. She lived in the FQ, not in BSL at the time of her death, from what I understand. Even if she was murdered it was NOTHING like this!

Sorry if I misspoke. I was answering an earlier post that mentioned a possible connection between the two states.

To me, the biggest mystery is why the body was completely disarticulated. All the way down to decapitation. If it were not premeditated, why didn't they just dump her in any of the very secluded places in SE Louisiana/S. Mississippi. They took the time to literally take her apart before dumping her. Why?

Something inspired that level of gruesomeness.

Bath Salts?

My main argument against this is MAS deleting her Facebook page right after JL went missing, making a new one, then deleting the new one almost right after she made it. That seems like panic to me.

Im sure it is, but they were going on the run whether they were casual to JLs death or not due to his fugitive status.

Youve met TS, right? What did you think of my impression of him?

I can't sleuth the ppl I want to name or I will be banned!

But we aren't mind readers. The initials you posted aren't ringing a bell.....should we know them? If this has anything to do with the Hilary girl, you are probably best to refrain from posting about her. But if you have info that can help with Jaren by all means share it! Just in code we can decipher, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member