DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A warm welcome to all of our new members

and a big Where Y'at! to the locals.

:welcome5:

:seeya: BESSIE You missed my question I asked earlier when you made a comment while at work...

WHEN DO YOU SLEEP???????

I'm leaning towards thinking Margaret & Terry are responsible for this (like 99%); I'm wondering if maybe there's a 1% chance they owed some sort of debt to someone in Mississippi and went looking for a girl to bring to Mississippi to offer as payment (and after the this person was paid, he did what he did to JL's body to send some sort of message or something). Just throwing it out there as a 1% possibility.

I think they may have definitely taken her home or somewhere else to party with her (maybe the beach where Margaret could do her fire spinning) and something went wrong & they freaked (I don't mean OD, but someone was drugged out or angry and Jaren was demanding payment or resisted sex and they stabbed her) and dismemembered the body in a really sad attempt to make it harder to ID or be found or something that made sense in their drugged out minds. I don't think it's impossible that they went looking for a girl to rape and kill even though they knew the security cameras were on them. I'm thinking neither of these two are exactly Rhodes Scholars. They were just stupid enough to think no one would care about a dead dancer (wrong!), they could get away with saying they left with her but she went somewhere else with someone else after, or that the surveillance footage would be so bad that it'd be hard to ID anyone (I have to admit after seeing the low-quality surveillance from Mickey Shunick's case, I was surprised at how clear the club's surveillance video was.) Maybe they've done it before and gotten away with it. Maybe they're both narcissists who thought they couldn't be caught even if they were literally caught on video. Terry avoiding arrest for so long makes me think he believed in his narcissistic head he was invincible. In fact, I'm now leaning towards thinking raping and killing was the plan (in at least one of their minds) at the beginning. I believe they're that stupid to think they could get away with it, surveillance footage and all.

It breaks my heart that other girls in the club who Margaret propositioned that night instinctively knew not to go to with Margaret and Terry, despite the hundreds of dollars they were offering, but Jaren was convinced to go. No one should have went. Jaren must have been in pretty desperate straights to agree to go with them. It breaks my heart that people in need are so often taken advantage of like this. Jaren was a beautiful girl. She sparkles in her pictures (unlike Margaret, who looks like a starving refugee with dead eyes in her modeling pics).

But we aren't mind readers. The initials you posted aren't ringing a bell.....should we know them? If this has anything to do with the Hilary girl, you are probably best to refrain from posting about her. But if you have info that can help with Jaren by all means share it! Just in code we can decipher, please.

I thought it was ok to post about Hillary and the Ball (was that her name) girl too. I read on one of the comments to either a news article or the Justice for Jaren Facebook page that Margaret was a best/close friend of Hillarys. ( Rumor alert )

I will always suspect that they are all related as long as this guy was in town!

Bessie????

Sorry if I misspoke. I was answering an earlier post that mentioned a possible connection between the two states.

Understood, no problem! There are murders along the coast and girls surely go missing often in NOLA, but there has been nothing like this along here. Unless MAS and TS have changed their MO they probably haven't done this before. At least not here - he has been all over and I'd check for similar - (meaning picking up dancers prior to them missing and later found dismembered) - cases where he has been.

Directed to DICE:
First you say:
"Wouldn't it be something if CN (HP) turns out to be right and his Ex gf "C" is in on this? WOW... "

Then when you're asked to CLARIFY your alphabet soup, we get:

REALLY????????????

If I get the ok from the Mods I will be glad to post for those that don't know whose initials these are. I have already been banned for just giving a link to something...

Youve met TS, right? What did you think of my impression of him?

I agree that he didn't strike me as a murderer. To be honest, he didn't strike me as a " criminal" either. That being said, all you could claim I did was meet him. MAS brought him in once. I was working. They were hanging out. We didn't talk past introductions. I actually remember thinking that he was too "normal" for her.

Not saying that I don't think she was involved but if you were withdrawing from drugs, had seen a horrible murder committed and were scared to death of whoever did it, would you look like she does?

What if she doesn't trust the cops could protect her and is in fear for her life?

FYI - I do think they are involved but just throwing some other possibilities, meaning one or several into why she may be crying her eyes out. For all I know right now, she could have just wigged out and stabbed her.

I'm going to sound awful here-

I'm big on personal accountability. MAS is not a child. Every step that she voluntarily took that led her to JL last week is her responsibility.

I have years of personal experience with people who assign responsibility for every negative event in their lives to any & everyone but themselves.

And MAS had a week to turn TS in, if she was simply a wasted observer. She undoubtedly has a phone, one of them showered in the past week, someone slept, they drove. How many seconds does it take to send a text that says 'help me'? Who shut down her FB page?

Whether or not she wielded a weapon, she led a woman to her grisly death. Awake & chatty and smiling while doing it.

Every time in the past week MAS had a chance to call LE or her father or send a text or a tweet or a FB status and *didn't* was an active choice, not a passive occurrence.

Refusing to act is an act.

I had to go to work, so I have to catch up, but wanted to mention about weapons. I know I carry a 4" sharp knife every time I leave my house. Doesn't matter if I'm going for breakfast, lunch, work, dinner or out for a night out. I can tell u 90% of locals who live n work in the quarter carry at least a knife. Unfortunatly they are very sharp n easily disposable. The french quarter is beautiful, full of history, fun but not a very safe place.

Dice is referring to Charles Atwood's accomplice who was recently released from prison. I hope that was ok Bessie.

Bath Salts?

Possible, but I can't imagine them driving all the way to Mississippi on bath salts. My good friend who is an ER doctor here in the area said that bath salts are absolutely evil, said that he had seen people come in literally trying to pull their own skin off...

Jaren only had one stab wound that we know of. And then she was dismembered and dumped in the Gulf (or maybe the Pontchartrain). If she were taken to Mississippi, that's an hour's drive--would be difficult on bath salts, I would think. Same with if she were killed in Louisiana--they still had to transport her body to the place where it was dumped.

It doesn't seem like a disorganized, drug-fueled murder to me, mainly because as of yet there was nothing except being videoed leaving Temptations that makes it seem careless or disorganized. It seems more like a gruesome crime of curiousity, thrill.

That's the huge question I want answered. Why dismember her? Not for transportation... removing feet from ankles wouldn't require that. Why was she taken apart like a doll?

ETA: Also, it's very doubtful that Speaks and Sanchez had 700 dollars at their disposal to hire a party friend. I think that whomever took the bait that night, they intended to kill that person. They knew that they weren't going to pay her all that money, and they knew that as they were looking for a party friend at Temptations. I do wonder if perhaps there's a third person involved, and Speaks and Sanchez were the procurers for that third person...anyway, just thinking out loud.

My question is why in the world was he given Community Service and a Suspended Sentence so many times. That is ridiculous.

Agreed. 100%. His escalation through the years is incredible. If this crime was committed in MS he won't go to Angola. Where would he end up?

I had to go to work, so I have to catch up, but wanted to mention about weapons. I know I carry a 4" sharp knife every time I leave my house. Doesn't matter if I'm going for breakfast, lunch, work, dinner or out for a night out. I can tell u 90% of locals who live n work in the quarter carry at least a knife. Unfortunatly they are very sharp n easily disposable. The french quarter is beautiful, full of history, fun but not a very safe place.

I'm waiting for the day they make a handgun look like a phone!

Possible, but I can't imagine them driving all the way to Mississippi on bath salts. My good friend who is an ER doctor here in the area said that bath salts are absolutely evil, said that he had seen people come in literally trying to pull their own skin off...

Jaren only had one stab wound that we know of. And then she was dismembered and dumped in the Gulf (or maybe the Pontchartrain). If she were taken to Mississippi, that's an hour's drive--would be difficult on bath salts, I would think. Same with if she were killed in Louisiana--they still had to transport her body to the place where it was dumped.

It doesn't seem like a disorganized, drug-fueled murder to me, mainly because as of yet there was nothing except being videoed leaving Temptations that makes it seem careless or disorganized. It seems more like a gruesome crime of curiousity, thrill.

That's the huge question I want answered. Why dismember her? Not for transportation... removing feet from ankles wouldn't require that. Why was she taken apart like a doll?

I completely agree and have said much the same things all along. This seems like a lust kill. It was absolutely barbaric to remove her hands and feet...we know it wasn't for ID purposes because she was ID'd by tattoos and piercings which were left intact. Drug fueled? Perhaps. But this was in their hearts all along, with or without drugs. (Of course, MOO!)

That's just part of being southern, I think. We all carry something, whether mace, guns, or knives. :-)

Like I said earlier, it's that dangerous edge that gives the Quarter it's mystery and enchantment. I can see how it would be easy to get sucked into the culture, like you mentioned earlier... it is truly enchanting...

So glad you are here to lend your opinions to us!

I thought it was ok to post about Hillary and the Ball (was that her name) girl too. I read on one of the comments to either a news article or the Justice for Jaren Facebook page that Margaret was a best/close friend of Hillarys. ( Rumor alert )

I will always suspect that they are all related as long as this guy was in town!

Bessie????

That is why I asked how long TS has been in the area. There is a lot more to come out I think

I completely agree and have said much the same things all along. This seems like a lust kill. It was absolutely barbaric to remove her hands and feet...we know it wasn't for ID purposes because she was ID'd by tattoos and piercings which were left intact. Drug fueled? Perhaps. But this was in their hearts all along, with or without drugs.

You and I are sympatico pretty much on this, I think. Yeah, it sounds like she was disarticulated at every long-bone joint in her body. Plus decapitated. That wasn't done to prevent ID. That was done for curiosity and blood-lust.

Agreed. 100%. His escalation through the years is incredible. If this crime was committed in MS he won't go to Angola. Where would he end up?

Parchman on Death Row. And it's one of the hardest prisons in the US.

That is why I asked how long TS has been in the area. There is a lot more to come out I think

JDB don't know if you saw or not but in one of the articles posted here earlier today it stated the TS had been a doorman for 2 yrs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member