GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is St. Tammany different than NO East? Bessie said that she thought the drop point was Rigolets - is that in NO East? I could certainly imagine very bad things happening in those unlit swampy areas before the bridge. It is so deserted out there, very creepy! This area has been in my mind all along as the place where they may have dismembered her and put her in the water.
ST. Tammany is north of the lake and No.East is south of the lake

Yes but when someone, anyone goes missing they generally give a description of what they were wearing along with a physical description. It's just nagging at me that they have not released the other video.

But at that time jl was not missing. She had been found and while I would like to see it to see jl's demeanor, I don't see what LE would gain from releasing it MOO they will just save it for prosectuion and verification of stories...

I am new here, but I've read every post in all 4 threads. I am happy lurking but, tt seems like so many people continue to repost confusing information.

For example, if i am correct, LE began the search for evidence at the Kenner residence at 10pm the previous night (the date escapes me). But when i watched the 5pm news the following day, they were still there (at the house) with bags of evidence on the porch. This is way more than 5 hours of processing the residence.

And, the videos and mugshots... come on y'all... its definitely him!

Also, someone posted that they knew the owner of the bar where MAS worked and posted she was texting them for more info. Did you get anymore details?

I too heard the WWL report of MAS being on a true crime story about another FQ murder. No more details were given.

Hope i didn't offend anyone. And I hope we get new info soon!

TS and MAS were arrested at 10 pm. The search on the Kenner house began the next day, I don't recall what time, but they were gone 5 hours later (one of our WS sisters drove by the house and assured us it was cleared out).

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/06/tattoos_help_mississippi_deput.html

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news...an/-/12537462/14756588/-/m5hw3qz/-/index.html

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news...ght/-/9853400/14738550/-/p55hhkz/-/index.html

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Jaren Lockhart - Timeline and Media Links

Memorial Video, Jaren Ann Lockhart
R.I.P. Jaren Ann Lockhart - YouTube

"I am working every day toward my legacy. It has error(s) but each mistake has been priceless to the journey. I wouldn't exchange my past experiences for the world. They are what have shaped me. Every trial, every struggle, every heartbreak, every broken dream, every crushed hope, every loss, has helped me grow mentally and spiritually. Were it not for my crazy messed-up life I would not have all the life experiences that I have. I would be naive. I would be unprepared to face the world. But I have become strong, independent, and more determined than I ever would have been with a perfect life. It is the hardship I have faced and the pain I have been subjected to over the years that makes me strive harder to beat the odds and break free from the chains society says I am bound by. I will never fall into the same footsteps. I am my own person. I am not the product of anyone else's doing. If you think you can judge me think again. Because I am nothing you have ever seen before. I am me". ~~ Jaren Lockhart on her Facebook page
New to this thread...what a sweet & interesting woman. Hope they rot for this horror.

TS and MAS were arrested at 10 pm. The search on the Kenner house began the next day, I don't recall what time, but they were gone 5 hours later (one of our WS sisters drove by the house and assured us it was cleared out).

I know I saw a news story that said they had been searching the house all through the night before, but can't seem to find it now. Oh well. Probably another poor reporting job by the media once again. (or information they didn't really want out? I could have sworn it was a quote by one of the LE involved in the case)

I know I saw a news story that said they had been searching the house all through the night before, but can't seem to find it now. Oh well. Probably another poor reporting job by the media once again. (or information they didn't really want out? I could have sworn it was a quote by one of the LE involved in the case)
Here it is. I was just coming to post it.

"Detectives spent almost 24-hours searching for evidence inside Margaret Sanchez's Kenner home which she shared with Terry Speaks."

http://www.wwltv.com/home/Neighbors--French-Quarter-Aq-158989565.html

http://www.fox8live.com/story/18819...-to-mental-health-center?clienttype=printable

In another development Monday, Margaret Sanchez's public defender told FOX 8 that the woman was taken to the Rosenblum Mental Health Center in Hammond for a short time.* But a spokesperson for the Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff's Office insists that Sanchez has not been moved from the jail.

Hancock County investigators were in New Orleans on Monday conducting interviews.

the crossed information between departments and different LE as well as the media is really getting comfusing.

Well, I suppose they could have been. Who lives in the area that can verify this info for us?

Is St. Tammany different than NO East? Bessie said that she thought the drop point was Rigolets - is that in NO East? I could certainly imagine very bad things happening in those unlit swampy areas before the bridge. It is so deserted out there, very creepy! This area has been in my mind all along as the place where they may have dismembered her and put her in the water.

New Orleans doesn't have what everyone else calls counties. We have parishes. New Orleans East is in Orleans Parish.

LE was there long before media picked up on it.
LE removed bags and bags of stuff all throughout the 24 hours they were there.

DNA evidence takes at east one week to process.

Even if there was a bloody scene, it would have to be proven whose blood it is by DNA, which takes at least one week.

I think we need to just wait before jumping to conclusions about charges until that happens. At this point, I think we should let the pros do their jobs and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3