GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So with the discovery last night of the likely link between MAS and Addie (the other woman in New Orleans who was killed and dismembered after Katrina), I just wanted to see if anyone had actually reported this possible connection to LE? I mean it's all fine and well to speculate and look into stuff on this forum, but if it IS correct and LE doesn't have this information they need to know. It likely could be information they might use when questioning MAS. Do the moderators or the owners of this board keep in touch with LE at all, or should one of us contact them to make sure they have this information to research further?
LE knows.

This just in ....Hancock county has just stated MAS and TS are now considered suspects in the murder of JL....fox8 news

Sorry don't know how to post link..maybe someone can do it for us

http://www.fox8live.com/story/18836581/bond-set-at-25

Now it's $250,00?! Ugh

"Updated: Jun 20, 2012 11:55 AM CDT

Amite, La. - One of the suspects in the murder of former Bourbon Street dancer Jaren Lockhart remains in jail on a $250-thousand dollar bond. That bond was set on Wednesday for Margaret Sanchez, who along with her partner, Terry Speaks, have been identified by the Hancock County Sheriff's office in Mississippi as suspects in the Lockhart case. Neither has been formally charged in connection with the murder.

Lockhart (omg terrible reporting)remains in jail in Amite, Louisiana on a charge or harboring a sex offender relating to her partner, Terry Speaks. Speaks is wanted in North Carolina on a charge of failing to register as a sex offender. He remains in St. Tammany Parish jail, awaiting extradition to North Carolina."

http://www.fox8live.com/story/18836581/bond-set-at-25

Now it's $250,00?! Ugh

"Updated: Jun 20, 2012 11:55 AM CDT

Amite, La. - One of the suspects in the murder of former Bourbon Street dancer Jaren Lockhart remains in jail on a $250-thousand dollar bond. That bond was set on Wednesday for Margaret Sanchez, who along with her partner, Terry Speaks, have been identified by the Hancock County Sheriff's office in Mississippi as suspects in the Lockhart case. Neither has been formally charged in connection with the murder.

Lockhart (omg terrible reporting)remains in jail in Amite, Louisiana on a charge or harboring a sex offender relating to her partner, Terry Speaks. Speaks is wanted in North Carolina on a charge of failing to register as a sex offender. He remains in St. Tammany Parish jail, awaiting extradition to North Carolina."

It's tough enough trying to keep actual facts straight...but we also have multiple choice "facts"

So was this a reduction in bail or was the original reporting just wrong? If it was a reduction, there was a hearing on the matter (I think).

Quote:
A woman who answered the phone Friday at Speaks’ mother’s house in North Carolina said that Speaks has done nothing wrong.
“He ain’t done nothing wrong,” said the woman, who declined to identify herself. “They’re just going to have to call off the investigation.”

I hadn't seen this regarding TS mother.
Really call off the investigation?

http://www.mississippilink.com/news/

Wow, sounds like his mother is simply delusion. Just call it off, huh? Yeah, umm, that's not gonna happen.

Also I am surprised that no one commented on the other story on the link about the man that is to be executed on TONIGHT in Mississippi. And just what was his crime? Well he killed and dismembered someone.

"The Mississippi Supreme Court has refused to block the June 20 execution of Gary Carl Simmons, a grocery store butcher convicted of killing a man who was shot and dismembered in Pascagoula in 1996."

This is off topic a bit but has been in the back of my mind since the beginning...

Jarens boyfriend was unable to pay for the motel room so he moved in with a friend in another room. He also stated that Jaren would have had $200-$300 dollars on her.

The room was $50 a day. Why was he left with no money i.e. cab fare, food ect... These girls dance because they make good money. They have been together for many years so money and trust shouldn't have been an issue.

I just find this curiously strange...
IMO of course

This is off topic a bit but has been in the back of my mind since the beginning...

Jarens boyfriend was unable to pay for the motel room so he moved in with a friend in another room. He also stated that Jaren would have had $200-$300 dollars on her.

The room was $50 a day. Why was he left with no money i.e. cab fare, food ect... These girls dance because they make good money. They have been together for many years so money and trust shouldn't have been an issue.

I just find this curiously strange...
IMO of course

It gets really slow here when it gets hot. You can get some great deals vacationing here in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth