GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard earlier that MAS was squealing on him. I also took from my conversation that she wasn't an active participant.

oh how i pray this is what's happening.. thanks for sharing.. any way you can tell us anything more? :please:

Family And Friends Remember Jaren Lockhart - YouTube

This is so sad...

You can see the sadness and lack of life in her mother's face and demeanor!

I watched a video of her brother breaking down and crying and it struck a tear or two to me as I also call my big brother "BUBBA"

He said when she needed him she would always say bubba bubba come help me and he just broke down probably remembering and hearing her cry as a little girl when she needed him and he almost seemed as if he sensed on the night she was fighting for her life that she said those exact words!!!

HEARTBREAKING!!!!!!

He also said that he was going to pick her up on sunday and since she came missing just days before that I know he is probably harboring guilt that he just didnt go and pick her up that day! Poor fella my heart hurts tonight for Lance! I pray that God give him comfort and stregnth!!!!:please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please:

http://www.sunherald.com/2012/06/20...-arrested.html#storylink=omni_popular#wgt=pop

Note what Glen Grannen said: "If we get some definitive information, we'd still want to keep it close to the vest" to check the credibility of anyone who comes forward with possible information about the case, he said.

And, regarding models of currents: Results so far are preliminary, but investigators will probably not talk about the "real model" now being developed, Grannan said.

I believe there's information they have that won't be released until they file charges.

I think some evidence was found on June 11th on the Long Beach beach that hasn't been discussed - police were there, people were showing them something and they shut down the beach sweepers. Something was up.

I heard earlier that MAS was squealing on him. I also took from my conversation that she wasn't an active participant.

She truly does not look the type. Meg gatto of fox8 news said that "she looked like a small child, sucking her thumb and crying. At this point i think she is afraid of TS. I think she definitely witnessed what happened making her an accessory to the crime and is really confused.

If MAS is talking, that may explain the search for the murder weapon. It seemed like quite a stretch to be searching the water for a murder weapon. Sort of like looking for a needle in a haystack. If you're going to search for a needle, you probably want to know for sure that a needle exists.

But I don't think we've received any information regarding a crime scene. Does that mean the house is the crime scene or does it mean that she hasn't told them or they can't locate it?

Is it possible she doesnt know where it actually took place>>
I know it is unlikely but just a thought..

Family And Friends Remember Jaren Lockhart - YouTube

This is so sad...

You can see the sadness and lack of life in her mother's face and demeanor!

I watched a video of her brother breaking down and crying and it struck a tear or two to me as I also call my big brother "BUBBA"

He said when she needed him she would always say bubba bubba come help me and he just broke down probably remembering and hearing her cry as a little girl when she needed him and he almost seemed as if he sensed on the night she was fighting for her life that she said those exact words!!!

HEARTBREAKING!!!!!!

He also said that he was going to pick her up on sunday and since she came missing just days before that I know he is probably harboring guilt that he just didnt go and pick her up that day! Poor fella my heart hurts tonight for Lance! I pray that God give him comfort and stregnth!!!!:please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please:

Wow. Thanks for posting that. I'm so glad it's still so prominent in the news.

My heart breaks for her family. Her mother is obviously destroyed.

I am pleased that no one used the word 'stripper' in that entire piece.

Rest peacefully, Jaren.

She truly does not look the type. Meg gatto of fox8 news said that "she looked like a small child, sucking her thumb and crying. At this point i think she is afraid of TS. I think she definitely witnessed what happened making her an accessory to the crime and is really confused.

This is where I sound like a heartless witch-

Was MAS confused for the week before she was arrested
Did she help haul pieces of the victim's body?
Did she lie to JL? Lure her to a brutal death?

As small and confused and weepy as she appears, she has a lifetime to get help.

She did not help Jaren.

She would not even help Jaren be found.

Jailhouse frailty rings as true to me as jailhouse religion.

Just my opinion and it will ever be thus.

A poster who knows her said earlier (here) that is how she usually acts when she's trying to get out of ****, trouble, etc.

This.

Well it's that time again for me ladies and gentlemen:bedtime::pillowfight2:

oh how i pray this is what's happening.. thanks for sharing.. any way you can tell us anything more? :please:

I was told that by somebody who's got the utmost of credibility. I didn't really want to put him on the spot and hammer away with questions, but his tone was that of "we got our man."

Not sure if they could formally charge TS with her murder if his DNA was found on her body but it would be a step in the right direction.
Depends on if TS claims they dropped her off somewhere. If his claim can be collaborated by witnesses or by other means, the presence of semen indicates that sexual relations took place but doesn't prove that TS is the murderer.

If a dead woman's body is found on her own bed in her own home and semen can be linked to the last man she was with, especially if a stranger's semen is found, then that's pretty damning evidence. Let's say, Jaren had sexual relations with her bf prior to going to work and his semen is found, that's not proof that he harmed her because it makes sense that they could have had sex earlier in the day.
They'd have to link her back to their hotel room or have witnesses say that they were seen out together before LE could conclude the person who left the semen behind is the killer.

By the way, do peeps routinely have unprotected sex with random people these days? I mean, would TS even do that? Would Jaren?
Wouldn't he know, if he intended on killing her, that his DNA would link him directly to her body?
Unless he thinks, because he's made so many bodies disappear before, that her's wasn't going to surface.

Me thinks peeps routinely have unprotected sex with random people these days, gosh darn it.:floorlaugh:

This is where I sound like a heartless witch-

Was MAS confused for the week before she was arrested
Did she help haul pieces of the victim's body?
Did she lie to JL? Lure her to a brutal death?

As small and confused and weepy as she appears, she has a lifetime to get help.

She did not help Jaren.

She would not even help Jaren be found.

Just my opinion and it will ever be thus.

I wasn't defending her. I was simply repeating what the reporter said. Gosh

I had suspected what Crabtrap said, which is that there may have been a beach area that was determined to be a/the crime scene. This is the first time I've seen a statement supporting that hunch.

I stated several days ago that MAS may have passed out or could have gone to bed that night. This could have been the result of drinking and drug use, or it could have been because it was extremely late and she had to go to work the next day.

So it's possible that TCS acted alone. If that's the case, he may have killed Jaren in the car while she thought she was being driven home. Or perhaps he killed her in the back yard, which is where investigators were looking. Jaren's brother said she was a fighter. I don't think he could have driven Jaren to Mississippi without her putting up a big fight.

So MASs bail is $251,000. I'm not familiar with posting bail. How much will MAS have to pay to get out?

Thanks,

Yes, you're right. Got my states confused for MAS. Somebody TOTALLY screwed that up! Wow, wonder if legally that will somehow interfere with the $250,000 bond that's been set and her new charges. I dont think so BUT at the very least she could sue Louisiana on civil rights violations. WHAT A MESS!

Hopefully, she was held because of the new felony charge and not what her lawyer is implying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member