GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a novice, it looks to me as he's advertising and/or claiming to be a provider of respiratory services.

I don't really care if I persuade anybody else because I know what I see and I'm sure TCS will treat your lungs,
your addictions or whatever else he can do to make you feel better. :banghead:

I agree, he is proclaiming to be and has fraudulently representent himself as someone he is not. I don't care what kind of therapist he claims to be.

Respiratory is only the first. The other 3 types listed could catch a lot of different prisoner release services. I'm still mentally linked to the real ministry by the almost same name. I note on their website that there doesn't seem to be a non-profit designation so their income is from government and/or private donations I would guess. Might not be a big demand for therapists to convicts. From the link provided: "Respiratory, Developmental, Rehabilitative and Restorative Service Providers
Rehabilitation Practitioner"

Maybe this was his work release program. And it required a billing number so the prison could be reimbursed.
North Carolina Division of Prisons
Program Services
http://www.doc.state.nc.us/dop/Program/vocrehab.htm

Crazy or maybe?
Additional thought: these services could be outsourced to the individual (TCS in this case) by the real ministry and it is a typo on his individual record.

The "therapist" category is extremely vague.

I was reading about PB and Charles Atwood a while back. PB was claiming to be in healthcare since released from prison. I was thinking to myself, did she get trained for that while incarcerated?

I was reading about PB and Charles Atwood a while back. PB was claiming to be in healthcare since released from prison. I was thinking to myself, did she get trained for that while incarcerated?

I'd like to read that, too, if you can share a link.

rhapsdy, thank you for posting all the stats.
TCS's domestic charges occurred in December of 1995 and then in 1997 he was charged with domestic violations and eventually she got a restraining order against him that he violated in November of 2000. TS marrying at 18 matches up with those dates if they divorced in 1998.
I'm assuming the charges were against his wife but can't be 100 percent sure of that.

His mother's mother who died in 2010 had 14 grandchildren and because there are so many they aren't listed by name. Shoot, because that's where we'd see his name listed along with his mother's name if what we think lines up. Apparently his mother was young (if I'm looking at the right one) and she is not with his father and may be never was (married to him that is). It looks like she is only 17 or 18 years older than he is so she was a teenage bride. I wonder if she ended up having more children along the way.

Even More interesting...MAS also claimed at one point on one of her websites to be in healthcare. And they both claimed to live in Tx at one time as well.

Here is the info I CAN add, however I don't believe I'm allowed to link to PB's facebook page.

BBM below:

http://www.modelmayhem.com/1678310

Margaret-Aline
Female
28 years old
New Orleans, Louisiana, US
Mayhem #1678310
Model

MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/margaretaline
About me
I'm a New Orleans native, but I have lived all over southern Louisiana and in Southeast Texas. I'm a cocktail waitress on Bourbon St. in New Orleans. I love to be out and about in the midst of things. By trade I have worked in the service industry, bartending and waiting tables. I have also worked as a cna. I love meeting new people. One of my favorite joys in life other than my kids is music. I love singing and dancing. Other than music as a hobby i also spin poi. Poi spinning is a form of dance where you spin fire or lights around yourself. Its really fun and i find it to be very centering! best way to contact me is by facebook and i have lots of pictures in my profile so look me up!!

PB
Worked at Disabled (Certified Nursing Assistant)Studied Nursing-Elderly care at cameron college new orleans Married

Employers

Disabled
Certified Nursing Assistant · Mandeville, Louisiana
College

cameron college new orleans
Class of 1998 · Nursing-Elderly care

Kenner Health Careers
Nursing · Kenner, Louisiana
High School

Work and Education
Employers

Southeast Hospital
Nurse · Mandeville, Louisiana
back working!!!!!!!
ochner hospitals burn unit
debride wound care and basic needs while stabili
College

Living
Fort Worth, Texas
Current City
New Orleans, Louisiana

And even weirder? PB has a Gulfport, MS address as well.

Ok I'll stop for now.

I never saw 'crone' when I saw your name. No, you don't look at all crone-ish to me.
Past 60, not yet on cemetery side of it though. As a crone I can say what I want, when I want to, free of restraint. Held in check by Catholicism for al omg time, I can rant now..

There is no way this info is legite unless we have the wrong guy.
Which is still very much a possibility, and the reason we have to be so careful not to post names. ;)

I've been searching property records to see if I could find a family link to the property that would help to confirm it's the same TCS. No luck yet.

Ok so when you said this I started thinking...there has to be REAL records of his life. Which lead me to think about all of the genealogy research I do and how I would go about looking for information on a person through those sources.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post any of this information, but I've found what I believe to be the record of his birth, his marriage records, and I'm still looking at other info. It gives us details such as names of those he's had or has relationships and cities and locations, as well as dates to use for matching against other records we might find.
If..if..you could search polic records & coroners' reports for last 50+ years, you'd be able to see if ther is a familial pattern to his behavior.

Or maybe he was required to have a job per his parole and he decided to make one up to meet those requirements?

But he had the 'job' in San Diego too according to his map that indicated he was moving or had moved to Mt. Airy only 2,428 miles up the road from San Diego.
The problem is, he wasn't supposed to be in San Diego which is where he was picked up by LE for failing to register as an RSO. :waitasec:

Past 60, not yet on cemetery side of it though. As a crone I can say what I want, when I want to, free of restraint. Held in check by Catholicism for al omg time, I can rant now..

I prefer Old Crowe! it's cheap but on occasion not too bad! lol

Hey I wear it well!

That's so funny/disgusting..support??

Looks like the inmate outreach programs that exist are big business. for profit as well as non-profits/churches/ministries.

My money still says the taxpayers of NC trained & set him up in this business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3