GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if her evidence has been expidited? The reason I ask is because I have read other cases where they had to wait up to 2 years to get the DNA and/or evidence back.

It's good to see the case is still being investigated. Due to the length of time since Jaren was discovered, it seems to me that evidence from MAS's house didn't show anything incriminating or we would have heard something by now. I am curious what MAS and her sidekick told LE when they were first arrested. Was a solid alibi provided that checked out? What story could they have told about being the last people to see Jaren; heck, they enticed her out of Temptations? What clues have LE uncovered? With TS and MAS backgrounds, I would think the answer to Jaren's horrific end lies right in front of us.

I pray all the time that justice is served for Jaren, no matter how long it takes.

Do we know if her evidence has been expidited? The reason I ask is because I have read other cases where they had to wait up to 2 years to get the DNA and/or evidence back.

They are still waiting for the results to come back but if I recall correctly, when TS's December sentencing date was announced, a statement was also released saying that the FBI would expedite the testing. I'm thinking/hoping we will have those results before the December date.

It's good to see the case is still being investigated. Due to the length of time since Jaren was discovered, it seems to me that evidence from MAS's house didn't show anything incriminating or we would have heard something by now. I am curious what MAS and her sidekick told LE when they were first arrested. Was a solid alibi provided that checked out? What story could they have told about being the last people to see Jaren; heck, they enticed her out of Temptations? What clues have LE uncovered? With TS and MAS backgrounds, I would think the answer to Jaren's horrific end lies right in front of us.

I pray all the time that justice is served for Jaren, no matter how long it takes.

No results have come back yet. Anything else that has been found LE is understandably not releasing to the public.

I have followed Jaren's case since day one as I live in the CBD, about 5 blocks away from the club she was abducted. since her murder i habe done some snooping of my own, starting with the dlib she danced at and moving on to other clubs owned by the same company (sleazy N'awlin Entertainment LLC) Many of the lower end strip clubs/bars do not require ID or a SS card (I have metmobviouslynunderaged dancers and had it confirmed to me) and as the girls are paid in cash they do not need bank accounts. There are smaller motels (my best description would be boarding houses) for these girls that accept $200/300 a week for these girls and traveling dancers and migrant type Bourbon St workers to stay- no credit/background check, ID, or lease required. They are within walking distance to the clubs and usually owned by them. One of the sleaziest clubs even has bunk beds for the girls to stay and almost all strip clubs have shower/washing facilities. When I danced for a few months 8 years ago they also had even a sauna, tanning beds, a stylist, a lingerie shop for outfits, and a lounge upstairs!(but I danced at the highest end club where lap dances were $50 per song, which was unheard of then. But the club only hired THE best so men were willing to pay it) In the lower end clubs there are often a lot of sob stories- runaways, addicts, abuse, you name it. The girls and management often form a family-like bond- house moms (retired strippers who keep the girls in line/hold their hair when they puke) will bail the "house girls" (full time dancers) out of jail, the girls give each other a place to stay, share drugs.. Prostitution is also encouraged, though not directly (though the girls talkmfreely about it) I can't help but wonder if maybe Britt was given some cash and told to flee to a place such as these, such as Jaren Lockhart. She was working in a club like this (most of those run down clubs are run by the same owner and operate as brothels as much as actual clubs; "VIP rooms" are strongly encouraged w the dancer keeping only half) and living in a sleazy $50/night (or weekly rates) motel and her disappearance would've never raised an eyebrow if she hadn't been so gruesomely murdered. Girls I knew when I danced 8 years ago look 20 years older now, while I look better than ever bc of the differences in our lifestyles.
Despite the dangers however, if I was 20 and beautiful and had a limited amount of money, dancing/living on Bourbon in a place like that temporarily would be my pick.
I have spoken to her past co-workers and a doorman and heard different stories. Remember these are STORIES and may not be true, but I have heard her leaving the club or doing "VIPs" was not uncommon and that she and her boyfriend were heroin addicts, and that the reason he waited until the evening to report her missing was that although she would overnight w her clients occasionally, she would've been dopesick and in touch by then. Again these are just RUMORS. I also heard that the first girl approached at Temptations was asked directly to leave the club for a threesome first not to do a party. When she asked where they supposedly said "near Metairie"
I have no doubt in my mind that these two sickos did it. It saddens me bc Jaren was only a few years younger than I am now and she simply made a poor choice. She was not a bad person. I went to High School near her at STA and owned a home in Jefferson Cort, just miles from where she lived. Until a few years ago I was also involved in drugs; I am surprised our paths never crossed. Most of her old co-workers have moved onto different clubs yet I learned recently that 4 Bourbon St dancers at least have disappeared or died under mysterious circumstances in the last 3 years. Where is the outcry? These girls are not disposable- they are mothers, sisters, daughters, friends, girlfriends, and wives. They may have made mistakes but deserved a chance to make it right. I screwed up terribly in the past and you would never know now.
Praying for Justice for Jaren!

I have followed Jaren's case since day one as I live in the CBD, about 5 blocks away from the club she was abducted. since her murder i habe done some snooping of my own, starting with the dlib she danced at and moving on to other clubs owned by the same company (sleazy N'awlin Entertainment LLC) Many of the lower end strip clubs/bars do not require ID or a SS card (I have metmobviouslynunderaged dancers and had it confirmed to me) and as the girls are paid in cash they do not need bank accounts. There are smaller motels (my best description would be boarding houses) for these girls that accept $200/300 a week for these girls and traveling dancers and migrant type Bourbon St workers to stay- no credit/background check, ID, or lease required. They are within walking distance to the clubs and usually owned by them. One of the sleaziest clubs even has bunk beds for the girls to stay and almost all strip clubs have shower/washing facilities. When I danced for a few months 8 years ago they also had even a sauna, tanning beds, a stylist, a lingerie shop for outfits, and a lounge upstairs!(but I danced at the highest end club where lap dances were $50 per song, which was unheard of then. But the club only hired THE best so men were willing to pay it) In the lower end clubs there are often a lot of sob stories- runaways, addicts, abuse, you name it. The girls and management often form a family-like bond- house moms (retired strippers who keep the girls in line/hold their hair when they puke) will bail the "house girls" (full time dancers) out of jail, the girls give each other a place to stay, share drugs.. Prostitution is also encouraged, though not directly (though the girls talkmfreely about it) I can't help but wonder if maybe Britt was given some cash and told to flee to a place such as these, such as Jaren Lockhart. She was working in a club like this (most of those run down clubs are run by the same owner and operate as brothels as much as actual clubs; "VIP rooms" are strongly encouraged w the dancer keeping only half) and living in a sleazy $50/night (or weekly rates) motel and her disappearance would've never raised an eyebrow if she hadn't been so gruesomely murdered. Girls I knew when I danced 8 years ago look 20 years older now, while I look better than ever bc of the differences in our lifestyles.
Despite the dangers however, if I was 20 and beautiful and had a limited amount of money, dancing/living on Bourbon in a place like that temporarily would be my pick.
I have spoken to her past co-workers and a doorman and heard different stories. Remember these are STORIES and may not be true, but I have heard her leaving the club or doing "VIPs" was not uncommon and that she and her boyfriend were heroin addicts, and that the reason he waited until the evening to report her missing was that although she would overnight w her clients occasionally, she would've been dopesick and in touch by then. Again these are just RUMORS. I also heard that the first girl approached at Temptations was asked directly to leave the club for a threesome first not to do a party. When she asked where they supposedly said "near Metairie"
I have no doubt in my mind that these two sickos did it. It saddens me bc Jaren was only a few years younger than I am now and she simply made a poor choice. She was not a bad person. I went to High School near her at STA and owned a home in Jefferson Cort, just miles from where she lived. Until a few years ago I was also involved in drugs; I am surprised our paths never crossed. Most of her old co-workers have moved onto different clubs yet I learned recently that 4 Bourbon St dancers at least have disappeared or died under mysterious circumstances in the last 3 years. Where is the outcry? These girls are not disposable- they are mothers, sisters, daughters, friends, girlfriends, and wives. They may have made mistakes but deserved a chance to make it right. I screwed up terribly in the past and you would never know now.
Praying for Justice for Jaren!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HONESTY! And all the hard work you put into finding out information.
you have an excellent question: Where is the outcry?????

Again these are just RUMORS. I also heard that the first girl approached at Temptations was asked directly to leave the club for a threesome first not to do a party. When she asked where they supposedly said "near Metairie"

Respectively SBM - Did the other girl give an indication of why she turned them down? Was it something they said? The way they acted? Or she just doesn't or couldn't do it? TIA

BBM

http://theadvocate.com/home/3108399-125/family-friends-recall-slain-woman

Grannan said neither Sanchez nor Speaks has been cooperative with investigators. “She wanted to talk about the weather, but that was it. Same thing with him,” Grannan said.

Respectively SBM - Did the other girl give an indication of why she turned them down? Was it something they said? The way they acted? Or she just doesn't or couldn't do it? TIA
She said she "just doesn't do it" but from what I have heard Margaret looked like she was on something very heavy such as meth or bath salts. Also she was VERY insistent on getting the temptations girl; so much as to set off her internal "Danger" radar. I sincerely doubt she "just doesn't do that, almost all girls who work at those low end (ESP N'awlins Entertainment) clubs are willing for the right price.. And it's not so high. Supposedly the despicable S couple offered her $700 to leave w them, which in that kind of place is high. Go to Eros and you will find much hotter for much cheaper (500-600 hr) or call an agency. This was premeditated and thank God the girl had the common sense and was not so spun out on drugs to bite on it.
Side Note: all of the dancers who are missing or died under suspicious circumstances worked for the dame company. This company practices many unsafe/illegal activities such as not pt walking the girls to a cab or home, writing post-dated checks, no cameras or supervision in VIP.. Hmmmm. Also I walked into Stilettos tonight to do a little research and besides being BEGGED to dance there (I net 6 figures w my clothes on, no way! And never there) was offered cocaine and heroin within a half hour. Mgmnt knows but wont speak. Did you know that M&T spoke to the manager of the club the night Jaren was abducted? Why has he not come forward w what was said?!?!?!

No results have come back yet. Anything else that has been found LE is understandably not releasing to the public.

I am aware of that - have followed the case since Day One. Maybe I should have asked the questions rhetorically. It has been almost five months since the house was searched, and I know that forensics do not take that long.

Obviously, LE doesn't "have the goods" to arrest MAS. I am sure the investigation is ongoing, but the more time that passes, the odds of the case going cold are heightened. IMO.

I am aware of that - have followed the case since Day One. Maybe I should have asked the questions rhetorically. It has been almost five months since the house was searched, and I know that forensics do not take that long.

Obviously, LE doesn't "have the goods" to arrest MAS. I am sure the investigation is ongoing, but the more time that passes, the odds of the case going cold are heightened. IMO.

There was an article not long ago that stated the case is still active and M&T are still suspects and that they are STILL waiting on forensics from VA.

I just know that justice will come!

I check in each day and hope to find I'm pages behind. About a month away from that hearing date. Hopefully those results are in well before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck