GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 7m7 minutes ago

Lucas: Speaks initially said he killed Lockhart. Second time around he said Sanchez killed her and he helped cover it up. #TerrySpeaks

:waiting:

Queenie....You is patient, you is kind.....

I am at work and am popping in and out for the play by play. I work very close to the courthouse... I just want to run over there and hug the family. :angel:

:seeya:

Thanks so much for the retweets of this trial.

I followed this case very closely at the beginning - but after time, it got pushed to the wayside.

I really do not see any wiggle room for the defense to make a case in favor of the defendant.
Ok, there may not be any of Jaren's DNA in the car or house.
But murder convictions took place prior to forensics even having DNA as evidence.
No DNA does not mean no murder took place, but nice try for the defense.

Again, Thanks Queen Bee :seeya:

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 34m34 minutes ago

Former Kenner Police officer David Stromyer (sp) on stand now. Assisted in investigation in 2012. #TerrySpeaks
0 retweets 0 favorites

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 33m33 minutes ago

Frmr Investigator says it was raining that evening and that was relevant to the investigation. #TerrySpeaks

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 29m29 minutes ago

Frmr Investigator says both inmates, Delrosario/Lucas, gave them consistent info about murder that was not published in media. #TerrySpeaks

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 27m27 minutes ago

Frmr Investigator testifying about license plate readers that caught Sanchez' car traveling in/out of Louisiana to Mississippi #TerrySpeaks

:seeya:

Thanks so much for the retweets of this trial.

I followed this case very closely at the beginning - but after time, it got pushed to the wayside.

I really do not see any wiggle room for the defense to make a case in favor of the defendant.
Ok, there may not be any of Jaren's DNA in the car or house.
But murder convictions took place prior to forensics even having DNA as evidence.
No DNA does not mean no murder took place, but nice try for the defense.

Again, Thanks Queen Bee :seeya:
my pleasure ruby and nice to meet you :seeya:

i agree.......he's a dead man walkin' so to speak.......

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 15m15 minutes ago

Listening to prison phone call between #TerrySpeaks and Margaret Sanchez. @FOX8NOLA

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 15m15 minutes ago

Speaks to Sanchez: "I need you to stay strong, we still have that Mississippi **** over our head. I need you to trust me and believe in me"
3:33 PM - 18 Jun 2015 · Detail

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 14m14 minutes ago

Speaks asking Sanchez if she loves him. Sanchez tells person in background "I've been waiting two months to take this call" #TerrySpeaks

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 13m13 minutes ago

Investigator says Sanchez kept in codes on phone calls, but Speaks didn't when he was upset with her. #TerrySpeaks

Speaks was concerned Sanchez would leave him. Speaks: "I can't do the time if you're not going to be my wife" Sanchez: "I'm here!"

Speaks was worried he'd get a call that Sanchez "done hooked up with someone." #TerrySpeaks
3:38 PM - 18 Jun 2015 · Details

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 12m12 minutes ago

Speaks on phone to Sanchez from prison: "Just promise me one thing, don't be with any other man or woman." She says she hasn't. #TerrySpeaks

omg

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 11m11 minutes ago

Speaks & Sanchez spoke about "parvo" a canine disease and their dog "Logan" but investigator says those were codes. #TerrySpeaks

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 10m10 minutes ago

Sanchez: "I had none of the truth, you didn't even tell me your real name sweetheart and now I'm on the phone with you." #TerrySpeaks

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 6m6 minutes ago

Sanchez: "You are over analyzing and you won't get out of your ****ing head that no matter what happens I won't ever walk away from you."
0 retweets 0 favorites

Sanchez is Speaks 'Former' girlfriend. #TerrySpeaks
0 retweets 0 favorites

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 5m5 minutes ago

Sanchez: "You lied to me from January until we got arrested." Speaks didn't tell his girlfriend his real name.
0 retweets 0 favorites

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 3m3 minutes ago

Sanchez: "I am polygamous, but I wanted to be monogamous for you." Speaks: "I know that, that was the problem." #TerrySpeaks

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 2m2 minutes ago

Sanchez speaking in code: "Going through parvo...was insane...it was the most intense thing that two people can go through together."

Sanchez: "We worked together to make the parvo go away, we nursed Logan back to health." Speaks: "It will stay with us forever!"

:scared:

WARNING: Following tweets may be NSFW, certainly not safe for children. This is testimony/evidence in court. #TerrySpeaks

Speaks: "You can do whatever you want for money as long as you don't **** someone else." Sanchez: "What about *advertiser censored* videos?" Speaks: "No!"

(classy :facepalm:)

Sanchez left to live in Nevada while Speaks was still in jail. His phone calls show him to be extremely jealous.

Prosecutor playing phone calls where Sanchez & Speaks exchange email addresses. Speaks had email access while in federal prison #TerrySpeaks

Sanchez: "I'm trying not to be a raging *advertiser censored*, I haven't had sex in like 2weeks." Speaks: "You probably will I haven't had sex since June 6"

Jaren Lockhart went missing on June 6th.

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 3m3 minutes ago

Prosecutor clarifies both parties are aware phone calls are recorded. #TerrySpeaks

Speaks: "My sister told me...FOX 8 News reported ... They have hair in the hairbrush." "FOX 8 just put it all over the news again."
4:10 PM - 18 Jun 2015 · Details

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 56s57 seconds ago

Speaks upset with Sanchez for not telling her about FOX 8 reports. Sanchez says when she gets high she forgets. #TerrySpeaks

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 58s58 seconds ago

Sanchez tells Speaks her face was on the front page of paper. Speaks: "Speaking of face, when are you gonna send me a picture." #TerrySpeaks

5273496_G.jpg

think she sent this one? it's lovely lol

Speaks & Sanchez both acknowledged their communication was recorded and could monitored. #TerrySpeaks

Sanchez email:"I'm not meaning to be neglecting or sexy flirt talk, but I'm a lot more shy than I used to be and I know this **** gets read"

Prosecutor showing the pair knew their communications were monitored. Emails included "sex talk." #TerrySpeaks

:trainwreck:

Jury now reading copy of emails sent between #TerrySpeaks and his former girlfriend Margaret Sanchez.
0 retweets 0 favorites

talk amongst yourselves :D

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 42s42 seconds ago

Speaks to Sanchez: "I want to tell all of the things to the people so you can suffer like me. I'm the one who cleaned up the mess we made."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28
Back