Found Deceased LA - Jessica Easterly Durning, 43, New Orleans, 14 Aug 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

MsMiniSleuth

Reaction score
Jessica Easterly (Durning), 43, was last seen early on Wednesday August 14 at the home she shares with her husband, Justin Durning, in the 6000 block of General Haig Street, New Orleans.

He reported to the NOPD that when he woke later that day at about 3:00 p.m., he discovered Jessica was not at the residence, and she has not been seen or heard from since.

Anyone with additional information regarding the whereabouts of Jessica Easterly is asked to contact NOPD Third District detectives at 504-658-6030.

NOPD: Woman reported missing, last seen at Lakeview home 6 days ago

Attachments

• HBZJVGPXNVDIPLU2QLTMPADOYA-01.jpeg
    HBZJVGPXNVDIPLU2QLTMPADOYA-01.jpeg
    73.3 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:
Jessica left without her wallet, keys, phone and ID, and did not make further contact with a friend she had planned to see on Tuesday 13. The friend last spoke to her on Monday 12 evening, when she said Jessica seemed 'exhausted and afraid', but she (Jessica) would give no details to the friend, other than asking her to pick her (Jessica) up the following day. The friend did not hear from her again.

Last edited:
Comments are a bit revealing. And this is another story where the husband wakes up and the wife is just gone. Ok. We've seen this story before. IMO

I think it's a bit worrying in light of what the friend has said, and how she we described Jessica on the Monday night. But of course we don't have any more background-- ie, whether perhaps she has some mental health issues and maybe just took off of going through a bad time, or if she had another friend she called on.

Comments are a bit revealing. And this is another story where the husband wakes up and the wife is just gone. Ok. We've seen this story before. IMO

I think it's a bit worrying in light of what the friend has said, and how she described Jessica on the Monday night. But of course we don't have any more background, ie, whether perhaps she has some mental health issues and maybe just took off if she was going through a bad time, or if she had another friend she called on.

Jessica left without her wallet, keys, phone and ID, and did not make further contact with a friend she had planned to see on Tuesday 13. The friend last spoke to her on Monday 12 evening, when she said Jessica seemed 'exhausted and afraid', but she (Jessica) would give no details to the friend, other than asking her to pick her (Jessica) up the following day. The friend did not hear from her again.
No one leaves home without all or some of these items. If I am going for a walk, I bring my keys and phone. I have on occasion left my phone at home, but never my keys. If I am driving somewhere, I have my car, wallet (purse) keys, phone, and ID.

Jessica was a VP with husband, Justin Durning's, "security and investigation company" AmeriTacGrp.

Jessica Durning
V.P. of Sales and Marketing at AmeriTacGrp, LLC.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jessica...st_profile-result-card_result-card_full-click

The couple married in 2015.
Jessica is 43 and Justin is 46.

<modsnip: If you cant discuss it according to TOS, please don't refer to it>

EBM: Deleted bolding on entire post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree that no one of sound mind leaves home without some of those items. It's either suicide (in which case, body should be found nearby, as she didn't drive and didn't have the means to take public transport) or it's homicide.

Probability lies heavily on the homicide side, given that we have the "husband wakes up" and "wife is missing" scenario.

I can't remember which crime documentary or podcast it was (I think it was Small Town Dicks) but the detective marvels over how murderers are able to sleep right after the crime. They're usually up all night, etc.

I'm inclined to think drugs may be involved here, as well. Has Mr. Durning offered up any details about whether either of them worked and whether co-workers and friends are out searching to try and find her?

I agree that no one of sound mind leaves home without some of those items. It's either suicide (in which case, body should be found nearby, as she didn't drive and didn't have the means to take public transport) or it's homicide.

Probability lies heavily on the homicide side, given that we have the "husband wakes up" and "wife is missing" scenario.

I can't remember which crime documentary or podcast it was (I think it was Small Town Dicks) but the detective marvels over how murderers are able to sleep right after the crime. They're usually up all night, etc.

I'm inclined to think drugs may be involved here, as well. Has Mr. Durning offered up any details about whether either of them worked and whether co-workers and friends are out searching to try and find her?
He didn't wake up until 3 p.m. What was he doing prior to that?

Jessica was a VP with husband, Justin Durning's, "security and investigation company" AmeriTacGrp.

Jessica Durning
V.P. of Sales and Marketing at AmeriTacGrp, LLC.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jessica...st_profile-result-card_result-card_full-click

The couple married in 2015.
Jessica is 43 and Justin is 46.

Due to other information I found (but I don't think I can post) there appear to be some financial issues.

EBM: Deleted bolding on entire post.

She also ran a designer shoe business, though not sure if still running.

Southern Heels Nola

I think I saw the financial aspect you refer to, if it related to a young person?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back