Found Deceased LA - Jessica Easterly Durning, 43, New Orleans, 14 Aug 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
One of our sleuths reached out to media and this was response from one:

Once we receive official word from the coroner, we may be able to do an update, however, we don’t typically report on suicides if that is the case

If the police dept or coroner determines there may be foul play then we may be able to move forward with a story

@Lookeylouise welcome to Websleuths! I’m rather new to this site myself, but my impression is that this community is always eager to welcome family and friends of the cases posted here.

Given your proximity to Jessica’s case, I wonder if a moderator can start you down the path to becoming a verified insider?

@Lookeylouise welcome to Websleuths! I’m rather new to this site myself, but my impression is that this community is always eager to welcome family and friends of the cases posted here.

Given your proximity to Jessica’s case, I wonder if a moderator can start you down the path to becoming a verified insider?
Hey everyone who quoted @Ll's post. A mod is going to zap that post. Now she will have to zap the posts that quoted it. Friendly advice, don't quote a post which claims "insider information" unless the author is a "Verified Insider". Exponentially increases the work for Mods. :)

I am new to this, how do i become verified?

I’m new to this forum. Live a few blocks from where Jessica Easterly Durning resided so interested in what’s going on with her missing person case. Nothing is being disclosed to the local media regarding the investigation.

Welcome!

I know you're just as in the dark, but I'm wondering if you can tell us a little about the neighborhood. Generally safe? Are there parts of the neighborhood that seem to be more dangerous? Are neighbors close with each other, or is it more of a "y'all from a distance" kind of place?

Welcome!

I know you're just as in the dark, but I'm wondering if you can tell us a little about the neighborhood. Generally safe? Are there parts of the neighborhood that seem to be more dangerous? Are neighbors close with each other, or is it more of a "y'all from a distance" kind of place?
The

Lakeview is one of the safer neighborhoods in New Orleans and everyone looks out for each other. Crime in the area is generally limited to juveniles stealing and breaking into cars during the night. I figured out which house she lived in and have driven by and see no reason to believe that street or area is any less safe than mine for example. It’s probably part of an ongoing investigation but wish LE could release info.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crankymomma
Back