Found Safe LA - Jessica Marie Rush, adult, East Baton Rouge, 7 May 2018 *pregnant*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

cybervampira

Reaction score
East Baton Rouge deputies searching for pregnant woman who went missing this week

The East Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Office is searching for a pregnant woman who went missing earlier this week.
89acf7aac0bda5dee43910096125150e.jpg

Jessica Marie Rush was last seen between 10 p.m. Sunday and 4 a.m. Monday in the 16600 block of Appomattox Avenue, the Sheriff’s Office said in a news release.

It’s unknown how she left the area, and she has not been seen since, the Sheriff’s Office said.

Rush, who is eight months pregnant, has brown eyes and brown shoulder-length hair. She is approximately 5 foot 3 inches tall and weighs 145 pounds. She has an angel wing tattoo on her lower back. She was last seen wearing black yoga pants and a red tank top.

Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to contact the Sheriff’s Office at 225-389-5000 or 225-389-5061.

Article: http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_ro...cle_42e0f740-53b2-11e8-a0e5-27e6e1603c61.html
More: http://www.klfy.com/news/louisiana/...t-woman-who-went-missing-this-week/1169724522

I feel sick every time I see a post about a missing pregnant woman, especially in their third trimester. When you are 8 months pregnant, you are huge and uncomfortable. Your mind is consumed with the arrival of your new baby. This is not a point in life where you leave on purpose to get away or make big changes without anyone knowing.

With a normal pregnancy, 8 months generally requires an ob/gyn visit once every two weeks to check on the baby and how the pregnancy is progressing. At the 9 month mark, those visits increase to once a week until delivery. If the pregnancy is high risk for whatever reason, these ob/gyn visits are closer together.
(Assuming the woman is having a birth in a hospital and is being followed by an ob/gyn).

I wonder when was her last checkup?

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

I feel sick every time I see a post about a missing pregnant woman, especially in their third trimester.

Especially when there is very little info :( Who saw her last? Who reported her missing? Was she seen outside or inside?

So I’ve checked East Baton Rouge Sheriffs Departments page-there’s nothing posted about her.

I also cannot find any social media for her.

Especially when there is very little info :( Who saw her last? Who reported her missing? Was she seen outside or inside?

I was thinking the exact same thing. This kinda tells me that the authorities know a little more than they're releasing. Leave out a few details to bait those who know those to come out and tell.

I agree - I'm local and keep hoping to see more information. The area she was last seen in is not a bad part of town at all. I have family that lives just a few blocks away from where she was reported missing. It's an area of town with little extra traffic besides those that live in the area as it's not near any major shopping centers or on a main road. It is within walking distance of a major through road in town by a few miles though. I keep praying that she's ok and that her baby is fine.

I was hoping to see good news when I came here to check. This reminds me of another missing pregnant woman, Akia Eggleston. She had a thread here. I feel so sad for these women and their babies...[emoji53]

Oh thank goodness. I was just thinking about her and came here to check again. I hope she goes on to have a safe and healthy delivery of her baby.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel
Back