LA - Jori Lirette, 7, found decapitated, Thibodaux, 14 Aug 2011 *Insanity*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The document also quoted Wright as saying that he and Lirette had argued the night before, and he expected eviction. Lirette had left about 8 a.m. to get her truck, "and she was planning to pick up the truck and use it to take Wright to his mother's house," Favalora wrote.

Wright then said that he 'went to work,' referring to killing Jori, right after Jesslyn left," the statement said.

"Wright added that because of Jori's medical condition ... he could not cry much," the statement said. It continues with graphic details about the decapitation and dismemberment.

Thought he was a dummy? Yeah, right. I read those myspace posts, he caused her to miscarry her first child with him and wanted her to let Jori die. He is a <modsnip>. I hope like h3ll he doesn't get away with this attempt at an insanity plea. He is simply Evil. She was sick of his crap and kicking him out, choosing her son over him so he took revenge by killing Jori. His relationship with her sounds like it's been chaotic since the start, i don't now why she went back to him but i am sure she is wishing she hadn't right now.

This is really one of the worst stories I've ever read, and that's saying a lot. I can't even say anything more.

Court: Accused La dad threatened slain son as baby

The mother of a wheelchair-bound 7-year-old who was beheaded and dismembered wrote when her son was less than 6 months old that his father &#8212; now accused in his killing &#8212; wanted him dead because the baby was suffering, court papers show.

Jori Lirette was killed after his mother told her longtime boyfriend, 30-year-old Jeremiah Wright, that she was kicking him out of their Thibodaux home, according to a sworn police statement made part of the court record Tuesday.

Wright had wanted his son dead when he was six months old, Lirette wrote in a sworn statement in September 2004. She said Wright had called her saying "he was tired of seeing the baby suffer and wanted him dead that I needed to do something about his suffering and end it all." He hung up but called back "and said he loved me but still felt the same about the baby," she wrote.

A Lafourche Parish judge issued a restraining order the next day, on Sept. 30.

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/court-accused-la-dad-1112619.html

<Modsnip>. It's his own "suffering" and his own problems he was worried about and he blamed his poor disabled son for his own misery in life. If he really cared and had some twisted view Jori needed to be "put down" and out of his pain, why the extremely violent death and degrading display on the side walk?
That <modsnip> never loved or cared for Jori.

Dear God in Heaven. What complete and utter evil.

Exactly, but the psychiatrists will do their best to explain it away. I hope and pray this fiend is never released.

This is really one of the worst stories I've ever read, and that's saying a lot. I can't even say anything more.

I feel sucker punched after reading what BeanE posted ..I literally can't get past oh dear Lord, why? How does that much evil reside in one man?

I feel sucker punched after reading what BeanE posted ..I literally can't get past oh dear Lord, why? How does that much evil reside in one man?

Evil shocks me to core.
There is so much of it in this world.

My faith gives me comfort knowing this person will have a final judgement day. God does not sleep.

Thats about all I can say right now.

After reading BeanE's posts, I'm speechless. Those of you who know my WS posts know it takes a lot to leave me speechless.

Rest in peace little man. You were a special angel on Earth. Confined to a wheelchair. Now you are whole and healthy. Fly high!

Mother filed restraining orders against boy's father
Posted: Aug 16, 2011 12:18 PM EDT
Updated: Aug 16, 2011 11:18 AM

His mother, Jesslyn Lirette, filed the restraining orders in 2004, which is the same year her son was born. The first was filed while she was still pregnant. It accused Wright of pushing her and repeatedly hitting her in the head.

In another restraining order, filed later that same year, she accused Wright of suggesting they kill their son.

snip

"The boy was sleeping and he went and got him and put a bag over his head because he did not want to look at him while he did it," prosecutors wrote.

http://www.wlox.com/story/15276426/man-accused-of-cutting-off-sons-head-gets-lawyer

This case has shaken me to the very core of my being. This poor precious little boy. The terror and pain he must have gone through, and unable to fight, or even to cry out for help.

I am a fairly articulate person, but I am at a loss for a word that adequately describes the horror of what Jori went through.

article-2026980-0D71EC7400000578-39_224x321.jpg

Saying I'm sorry just isn't enough, Jori.

This is from page 17 and 18....

February – March middle of the month

We had been arguing for about a week and a half. I was taking a nap. I was assuming he was outside with his brother, T. Wright. So I was very tired of arguing with so I left him alone. I must have been sleeping for at least 15 or 20 minutes when he walked in to take a nap with. I had told him that our unborn child would know the truth about his real father. Then he told me to shut the ****** up. Then I did like he told me to do. He had asked me what I meant so I began to explain to him about the way his bad habits were in the way of relationship and how his brother influences him to do drugs and drink when I beg him not to. He was really quiet and didn’t say anything then just had got mad then balled up his fist and hit six or seven times in the head with all his might. I had started to cry and he said good for you you ******ing b**tch then he tried to hit me again in the right side of my head then I blocked him with my arm and hands. So he left out the room and that was the last I saw of him for that day until we went to sleep that night. I had blacked out after he left because when I woke up it was 7:30 or sowhenn I started to sleep and 12:30-1:15. So I was knocked out for a good while.

Father accused of killing disabled son
Published: Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:00 PM

District Judge Ashly Bruce Simpson selected Kerry Cuccia, director of the Capital Defense Project of Southeast Louisiana, to represent 30-year-old Jeremiah Wright, The Daily Comet of Thibodaux, La., reported.

snip

District Attorney Cam Morvant II said it is too early to decide whether prosecutors will seek the death penalty against Wright.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2011...isabled-son/UPI-19711313596828/#ixzz1VJ0FkWUI

I truly believe that the prenatal abuse caused Jori to be disabled....LE should be charge the murderer with that too, but I doubt they will.

WARNING - VERY GRAPHIC!!!! === WARNING - VERY GRAPHIC!!!!

Questioned by Thibodaux Police Capt. Kyle Cressione, Wright said he was angry about his breakup with longtime girlfriend Jesslyn Lirette, Jori&#8217;s mother, and his pending eviction, the affadavit, filed as part of the court record, says.

He was also &#8220;tired of taking care of the dummy&#8221; and upset that Jori soiled himself and Wright that morning, the papers say.

He saw that as signs that &#8220;Jori was a dummy and not his son. He started contemplating on killing him,&#8221; the papers say.

Jesslyn, intending to end the relationship, left the home at 8 a.m. Sunday to retrieve her truck, which she planned to use to take him to his mother&#8217;s house, the papers say.

Once she left, Wright picked Jori up and carried him to the kitchen sink, he told police. Wright said he didn&#8217;t want to look at Jori, so he put a plastic shopping bag over the boy&#8217;s head.

Jori gasped and started to cry when Wright first began to saw back and forth on Jori&#8217;s neck with a saw from his toolbox, the report says. He next cut off Jori&#8217;s limbs at the elbows and knees.

http://www.dailycomet.com/article/20110817/ARTICLES/110819568/1314?Title=Father-details-slaying

Jesslyn said she and Wright never met eye-to-eye in the courtroom, though she and family said Wright smirked as he was got out of the prisoner-transport van.

&#8220;He looked like he was satisfied,&#8221; Jesslyn said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz
Back