LA LA - Landon Miller, 16, Jr. firefighter, Morganza, Pointe Coupee Parish, 23 Jun 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
MORGANZA, La. (BRPROUD) – A local fire department is asking for the public’s help locating one of their own.

Landon Miller, 16, is a Jr. firefighter with the Pointe Coupee Fire District 2, Morganza Fire Department.

The teenager has been missing since June 23.

The last time anyone saw the 16-year-old was “at his home in Morganza,” according to the Pointe Coupee Fire District 2, Morganza Fire Department.

The local fire department is providing a description of the missing tenager:

• Height: 5’4
  • Weight: 125 pounds
  • Black Hair
  • Brown Eyes
If you have seen Landon Miller or know where he is located, please call the Pointe Coupee Parish Sheriff’s Department at (225) 694-3737 or Chief Edwards at 225-425-6286.

PC-FIRE-MISSING.jpg

pointe-coupee-missing-2.jpg

One of his FB (last post December 2021)

MOO JMO Strictly MY opinion based on FB chatter (including family) right now I'm thinking he left home on his own (was not kidnapped, etc.). Fingers crossed I'm right. Until he returns I'm hoping he is safe and stays safe out there.

One of his FB (last post December 2021)

MOO JMO Strictly MY opinion based on FB chatter (including family) right now I'm thinking he left home on his own (was not kidnapped, etc.). Fingers crossed I'm right. Until he returns I'm hoping he is safe and stays safe out there.
On his FB page there is a link to his blog. IMO this is an intelligent, thoughtful, suffering young man. I hope he’s just taking a break and will come home safely and soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayaanie
Back