LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have Cox Cable, I have LUSFIBER. On fiber, it's channel 50. If you have Cox, look for Headline News...I think they abbreviate it as HLN. it's on now, but she is finished with this case. I don't know if they replay JVM later or not.

I'm hearing Nancy Grace is supposed to cover Mickie's disappearance tonight. Same station, comes on at 7pm our time.

I DVR'ed Nancy Grace and JVM bc I saw it was already on. So they talked about the case tonight? What was said?

If Mickey's case is indeed on NG, we Luddites out here - having no televisions - would appreciate if those who do pass along the info, thanks in advance!

There is a candlelight vigil happening right now at parc san soucci in Lafayette, if you're local and would like to attend.

If Mickey's case is indeed on NG, we Luddites out here - having no televisions - would appreciate if those who do pass along the info, thanks in advance!

My neighbor told me she had heard it would be on NG, but Nancy is just talking about Isabel and Sierra.....not hearing a word about Mickey.

My neighbor told me she had heard it would be on NG, but Nancy is just talking about Isabel and Sierra.....not hearing a word about Mickey.
Zero updates on line right now. At least that I can find. Everything hours old.

Zero updates on line right now. At least that I can find. Everything hours old.

I just turned NG on. It's a commercial at the moment but If she me toons Mickey I'll be sure to fill you all in.

There is a candlelight vigil happening right now at parc san soucci in Lafayette, if you're local and would like to attend.

I wish I could be there! My time in Lafayette was short but I feel such a bond to that community. I've been posting, re posting and hashtagging everywhere I go.

This lady Susan Moss on NG makes my skin crawl. Why the hell does she feel the need to YELL??? Ugh.

Very interesting forum.

I believe that BW is innocent. Different, but innocent. I have many friends who are quirky and awkward. They remind me a lot of BW. He seems like just a genuinely good person, a real organic guy.

I can see the issue with his videos. He seems extremely nervous. That's very understandable to me. His best friend is missing, he was the last person to see her, and he's on T.V. I know that anything is possible, and he may have something to do with it, but this is JMO.

Here's what will convince me 100%- if it comes out that in fact they were on their bikes from Artmosphere and he doesn't have a car. There's no way that he could dispose of her body without one.(sorry so gruesome) I hate even typing that. Even if he called someone for help and they had a car. He welcomed the search party in his home. He has welcomed police in his home. If he had done anything to her in that home, even after cleaning up, he would have been hesitant. Besides, if you look on his Instagram, I believe he posted a pic of his breakfast the next morning at around 8 am. This was before he knew MS was missing. I just don't think he would've done that.

After all that, what do I know? This is all JMO. I'm praying so hard for her and her family. This is just awful, awful.

Who knows on BW. If they haven't already they should make him take a polygraph. If he's innocent, he'll just take it.

Mom says she thinks Mickey was abducted by a stranger. Says they will give the abductor money to get her back. Says that Mickey has had the same group of friends for years so they don't believe she was stalked. The guy she was with last has been her friend forever.

I'm also going with stranger abduction at this point and hoping it isn't tied in with
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=323"]Jennings, Louisiana - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
or any other missing women or unsolved deaths in the area.

Wow, I was hoping for a resolution when I logged back on. I hope LE are investigating the carnival personel. Thats almost as good as being a trucker, if you're a serial killer.
If she was taken, and her bike was left on the ground, I think it's a good possibility that a pedestrian found it and took it. That person might not notify LE if he didn't want his home searched, or he had warrants.

JMO

While I agree a shady person may not contact police, you would think the $10k "no questions asked" reward for info might be an outlet for them to contact someone.

Rewards so very rarely seem effective. I hope LPD has a presence in social media which will dispense info and seek public input.

Apparently, Feufollet played Artmosphere Friday night and Rolling Stone was there to do a photo shoot. The house was packed and I wonder how many people were taking photos.

The Advertiser posted shots of the band from that night but none of the audience. I really think LE should review all those photos.

And Taco Bell's security video, if any. And interview any clientele there that night. Since MS and BW were on bikes, it would have been so, so easy for someone to tail them from the bar to the restaurant and then to BW's house.

Further, I bet lots of private citizens in attendance to the show took photos. I think LE should try to get their hands on those, too.

I bet Rolling Stone took waaaaay more photos than anyone else, and I bet they got plenty of the audience, too.

While I agree a shady person may not contact police, you would think the $10k "no questions asked" reward for info might be an outlet for them to contact someone.

Good point, I forgot about the reward.

On LisaLisa's post on the Find Mickey FB page she mentions that some kids reported seeing a black and gold bike somewhere around Surrey and 9th st. She called it into the tip line. NO CONFIRMATION ON WHETHER THE BIKE MAY OR MAY NOT BE MICKEY'S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman