LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF the rumor were to be true, hypothetically speaking, I wouldn't think someone scrambling to hide the accident would be able to cover everything in a panic. Apparently, her phone was turned off immediately, or it was broken. Seems to me if the rumor is true, he was thinking about the cover up from many angles. JMO.

Also hypothetically if the rumor is true, he could say it was an accident, and it really wasn't. A lot of locals have heard this rumor.

I hate to, uh, even bring it up, but a new thread will come our way within the half-hour. Tempted just to let this one run to, oh, 900 posts or so, but - one will be here before too very long.

An injury resulting in loss of consciousness accompanied subarachnoid hemorrhage with very rapid swelling of the brain in a case that does not expand. The hemorrhage would be caused by vascular shearing with sudden deceleration of the brain inside the hard skull case.
I was trying to think of cause of death instantly... :)
with no blood loss, but you are correct.

The PI on JVM is Bill Warner.....the same guy with the theory that all the blond females who have been missing lately is all connected....especially in TN.
Aiieee! And I fell for a blind headline involving that guy? (Jumps off cliff.)

I'm on page 17. So maybe things have calmed down a bit but....not to be a party pooper but this thread has gotten way out of hand and IMO the mods need to close it for a bit to let everyone catch up and calm down. This has been done before. I know it isn't popular but I've never seen anything like this thread before!

I was trying to think of cause of death instantly... :)
with no blood loss, but you are correct.

Possible to also die without external blood loss with something like a torn renal artery and occasionally a fractured femur. But, with the femur a person is more likely to eventually lose the leg because of swelling and compression of arteries/nerves.

In the picture of the circle K with the truck heading back toward University (with the Circle K on the truck's passenger side), there are a set of headlights coming up to the intersection with University. Depending on the light cycle of the traffic light, that driver may have seen the truck and may have some info. Anyone else see this?

Eta: and I do know which vehicles have been ruled out by LE, but it still an additional vehicle in the area...

I'm on page 17. So maybe things have calmed down a bit but....not to be a party pooper but this thread has gotten way out of hand and IMO the mods need to close it for a bit to let everyone catch up and calm down. This has been done before. I know it isn't popular but I've never seen anything like this thread before!

Yeppers............:please:

Can't say I'm shocked that the Shunicks have hired a private investigator; can say I'm surprised.

We now have dueling tips lines.

http://www.facebook.com/findmickeynow
I guess all help is good help; but I have to wonder: dualing tiplines cannot be good. Would there be any crossover of information between the two lines? I thought PI were hired more for 'spousal cheating' incidents than abductions.

Don't even put up pictures of the other vehicles, the only one that is important to this investigation right now is the Z 71 it will only further confuse. The other white truck has been ruled out, as well as the primered car.

Attachments

• pic2standalonetruck.jpg
    pic2standalonetruck.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 792
:nurse:

peeps.. what in carnation is going on here with rumors? Please review the terms of service here and also remember your general p's and q's... this lands quite at random

We're back in control. Just ran into a little clear air turbulence.

Not good to say stuff like that on here until there's a legitimate release of that information. Friends and Family members on here. That's a pretty big deal for them to read
Why would the shunik family hire a private investigator if they thought a confession was forthcoming?

No way she did that at night on a bike. Those are desolate roads out that way. And that's a long ride AFTER she gets near home. Not at 2 a.m. before a graduation. Mickey was not riding around feeding horses.

Re: the horse stable... I agree. Not only is it not on her way, but quite aways past her home. Not to mention pitch-black except for any residential security lights. No way she would've gone there on a bike in the middle of the night. I don't think it'd even be possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3