LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the water at Whisky Bay flow toward the pilot's channel? Ooh just remembered my gdtr's dad is a tug boat pilot, wonder if he's working tonight and where.

Has someone even been arrested ? Who is gonna confess ? everyone keeps talking about a confession but i never heard of anyone being arrested.

It was a rumor posted upthread and I've seen it posted on several News FB sites.

what are you talking about i had 3 topics in this post alone how am i sapose to know what u want a link too..and other then L peterson any thing else i said was something i had remembered ..your gonna have to be more specific to what u want a link too..

I'm not the person you quoted, but your post was confusing if someone came along and hadn't seen the whole conversation about lacy Peterson. A simple quote would have saved all the confusion. I understood, but I had been reading along all night and refreshing my page.

I'll be honest I've never seen divers called out to a dark swamp at this time of night. Who would have called in a tip that something was out there in the first place? Are there people that would or could have already been out there normally and could have just come upon something?

Yes, fisherman are all through that area. they were allowed back in after the first search. My interpretation of what I'm seeing is that a fisherman (or civilian searcher) found something. Maybe a piece of clothing or something else that would bring divers into play.

It wouldn't have to be a confession. It will be interesting to see if anything more comes of the confession rumor. Sometimes untrue rumors just spread, but other times true rumors spread until they just finally bust loose and spill. We'll see.

But - to me - with divers - it's likely a confession or a piece of clothing or a personal accessory.

Has someone even been arrested ? Who is gonna confess ? everyone keeps talking about a confession but i never heard of anyone being arrested.

There are rumors, local rumors, that a passenger in the car/truck has come forward and told what the driver did. Who knows though.

I apologize. I misunderstood your post that started out "....they found her washed up.....". I thought you were talking about this case. I am sorry for not going back further in the thread to see you were referring to Lacy Peterson.
My bad for adding confusion to this thread. It is a tense time for all watching and waiting.

Thats ok..no worries..

I guess I will be up all night...having one of my "special" pain days, of the worst kind, so can't sleep anyway...have a lot of shaky body parts. May not say much, but will be here...

It was a rumor posted upthread and I've seen it posted on several News FB sites.
It's not been posted by any actual news personnel, however, to clarify. The comments section of FB sites run rampant with unconfirmed reports and rumors.

Do we have any mods on right now? I'd like to PM without posting in the thread, thanks.

Click the icon at the top right of your last post. It is next to the post number and is usually used to alert a mod to an offensive post, but you can also use it to ask a mod a question.

I'll be honest I've never seen divers called out to a dark swamp at this time of night. Who would have called in a tip that something was out there in the first place? Are there people that would or could have already been out there normally and could have just come upon something?
Yes. I imagine that people have been in the water for a variety of reasons but one of them would be because they're looking for evidence.

I guess I will be up all night...having one of my "special" pain days, of the worst kind, so can't sleep anyway...have a lot of shaky body parts. May not say much, but will be here...
Hope you get to feeling better.

I'm not the person you quoted, but your post was confusing if someone came along and hadn't seen the whole conversation about lacy Peterson. A simple quote would have saved all the confusion. I understood, but I had been reading along all night and refreshing my page.

Hey I can't control when someone comes along..But Thanks

Let's not go back to posting rumors, no matter how we phrase them. Against TOS.

http://www.facebook.com/katctv3/posts/10150957438076969

If there is significant news to share about Mickey Shunick between now and Good Morning Acadiana, KATC will have live updates from the Whiskey Bay area. We have a crew camped out there, and Jim Hummel will report any new developments.

Poor Jim, I hope he brought mosquito spray. I was sitting on the porch a few hours ago and lost about a pint.

OOH! Girl! I just finished chocolate ice cream and thinking about what's next, lol.

:cupcake: Leftover birthday cake here, and lots of it. Yummmy.

Throughout this entire case, I have been syringe-feeding my sweet kitty thru her feeding tube every 2 hours. Poor girl turned anorexic when I adopted 2 more rescue kitties.

My kitty is as up on this case as any WS sleuther. She is :shutup: keeping her theory to herself so she won't get banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rayhartley90