LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is about someone who is missing. She has friends and loved ones. The off topic posts are incredibly insensitive, rude and isn't helping to find Mickey Shunick.

This isn't a comedy routine. This isn't a TV show. This is someone's real life.

IMO, JMO, MOO

but yeah, , enough clowns and cats for now. Back to work.

I wish that you or anyone else on earth were half as intelligent as you THINK ypu are bcause surely if you indeed were websleuths in its entirety would be obsolete because all Crimea would be solved and Wed all live happily ever after ......the end.

Here in the real world the comment including "Dodge ram" and "bet money" sounds a whole lot like a comment I had made a long time ago......I however have a REAL LIFE and simply do not have time to read every single comment on this site and decipher each one.

Thank God that we a simpletons have you to be the brains of this operation because because without you we'd certainly be screwed!!

BUT THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR TAKING SUCH AN INTEREST IN MY COMMENT THAT WAS ACTUALLY IN FACT MADE TO SOMEONE ELSE...YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO .....UHM.......INTERESTING.

Hmmm...I think you are taking something the wrong way. We had already established that the VOI was indeed a z71, and someone posted a clown truck and then someone else JOKINGLY made a comment about the clown truck being a Dodge Ram, and then it appeared that you didn't notice they were talking about the clown truck and were going back to disproving the z71. I was just trying to show you, as someone else did, that they were talking about the clown truck. And then, it appeared that you were trying to make me look like a jack*** b/c you didn't see the "clown" part, am I correct? It's not such a huge deal. Now we're here gettin' fussed b/c we are talking about clowns.

Huh. It started just staying blank, so I closed it. I reopened it just now and I've got the same frozen image. Other cams on the site are working properly, but this one is frozen.

Is it possible something's been found, and the images are being prevented from refreshing to allow it to stay under wraps?
that's kinda what i wondered

*advertiser censored*?

By jove, this forum is full of harlots!

Unfortunately, I cannot ignore the word harlot. It's one of my favorite words.

Maybe in the next thread I'll stumble across strumpet or gutter-snipe.

Am I the "new person"? :blushing: Lol! But, to be fair, I have been posting since the very first thread, first day. I just don't usually have very much more to add besides, "this is horrible!" and "please come home safe".

I don't mean to be argumentative, I know you all have logged many more hours here than I (I would like to be on here 24/7, but RL keeps me away), I just think it's more likely that she is on another camera and LE is keeping it under wraps. Heck, they could have the whole thing on camera, but don't want to tip the guy off. We just don't know.

Yes you're the "new person". LOL understand I'm on iPhone so navigating back and forth to find who said what is a little problematic. I appreciate your input and thought it was an observation worth repeating.

Have any of "our" locals here on WS been on the volunteer searches today?

Any word on how the searches are going?

I'm not usually in line at the rumor mill, but I did just hear something about Henderson through word of mouth unrelated to Websleuths. I didn't see the rumor posted here though but I see it also refers to Henderson. I guess we'll see...

C'mon people....get it together...if you don't like the rules here, move on.
If you don't know the rules here...read them.
If you sometimes accidentally break a rule, learn and move on.
Let's find Mickey!

I wish that you or anyone else on earth were half as intelligent as you THINK ypu are bcause surely if you indeed were websleuths in its entirety would be obsolete because all Crimea would be solved and Wed all live happily ever after ......the end.

Here in the real world the comment including "Dodge ram" and "bet money" sounds a whole lot like a comment I had made a long time ago......I however have a REAL LIFE and simply do not have time to read every single comment on this site and decipher each one.

Thank God that we a simpletons have you to be the brains of this operation because because without you we'd certainly be screwed!!

BUT THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR TAKING SUCH AN INTEREST IN MY COMMENT THAT WAS ACTUALLY IN FACT MADE TO SOMEONE ELSE...YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO .....UHM.......INTERESTING.

wowza. breathe! Here's our focus: "Keep calm and find Mickey!"

I think my Diet Coke was dosed...or else this is the most off topic thread I've yet to see.

I feel like the whole point of being here has been lost in the crazy.

C'mon people....get it together...if you don't like the rules here, move on.
If you don't know the rules here...read them.
If you sometimes accidentally break a rule, learn and move on.
Let's find Mickey!

Rumors often lead to truth. Seems a shame to ignore them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx