LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably related. Everyone there with the same last name is, one way or the other. That place is a kick.... great band and dancing on the levee.

If people from Henderson are involved, that fits with Whiskey Bay.

Love their swamp tour.

So really all we have is:

Someone has been interviewed
That someone was involved in a previous hit and run

Wonders how many others LE has brought in for questioning based on priors or rumour mill?

I like you, Fried. You're a No BS person.

Fried, you kinda spooked me at the beginning with the hoopty car and the truck with no tailgate, but you are an excellent sleuther! You should join ACI's PI business.

Although I don't understand as LE said that the accident had been caused by the other vehicle running into this guy when he was 17 yo. :waitasec:

I believe the article said that the accident was caused by this kid running into the gentleman who was killed.

Don't know if this is the same guy as that was leaving the cryptic clues at GLP, but someone left posts last night and this evening that lead you to believe the author knows what is going down. I won't post his screen name. He said that McGee and his damaged truck were taken into custody last night by a large contingent of police. This he said has not been reported by the MSM. That could explain the rumors coming out of Henderson.

Lafayette police, of course, are denying anyone is in custody.

It does make me wonder. If he is a troll, he is convincing.

I saw this too, crzimmer, but was hesitant to post it here. He also stated that his damaged truck was white. It seemed as though he lived close and witnessed the event to some degree.

Strange that even another poster over there was cryptically posting about this 19yo well before it was announced publicly that he was questioned.

I think you meant to say chickory, nurse. :) Ahhh...I can't start my dsy without 2-3 cups.

There are those who think I was in Louisiana in a previous life, because of my incessant sipping of coffee-and-chickory blend. I have loved it since the first time I had it -- won't drink "regular" coffee unless I have to.

19 year olds don't often drive newer model vehicles that are worth 5 figures.
Ones that have been convicted of felony hit and run while drunk driving, are not likely to be loaned Mom or Dad's primary vehicle so they can go out at 1:48 a.m. on a weekend night either.

This doesn't pass the smell test for me.

Seriously;) I believe there was a fabulous movie that was on the scifi channel that had McGee's landing in it!

I like you, Fried. You're a No BS person.

Well, my uncle is a parish president - I won't say which, but it's none of the ones involved. But I've gotten a good look at how it works. It's just done man to man. That's why the head Lafayette administrator he had to go out there to Whiskey Bay, IMO - to sort things out in person so there wasn't a total LE C-F*.

Thanks, pal, my straightforward ways get me in trouble sometimes, too.

OMG!!! Holy moley. I've been reading at a psychic forum throughout this, Psychic Crime Fighters, and the main psychic, Shellee Hale, posted a picture of that place and asked if it resonated with anyone! She didn't know what it was. She picked it up by 'feel' on a map! She said she knew she was close but quite there but was confident that something was about to happen. I find the pychic stuff very frustrating but still fascinating. Looks like she had a big hit!

Could she be the same person that posted stuff on GLP? Kinda sounds like it.

OMG!!! Holy moley. I've been reading at a psychic forum throughout this, Psychic Crime Fighters, and the main psychic, Shellee Hale, posted a picture of that place and asked if it resonated with anyone! She didn't know what it was. She picked it up by 'feel' on a map! She said she knew she was close but quite there but was confident that something was about to happen. I find the pychic stuff very frustrating but still fascinating. Looks like she had a big hit!

I don't really buy into the psychic stuff myself, but that gave me goosebumps.

NO REASON TO PROSECUTE THE OWI? I need the headband icon. Reason #1: because he was OWI. reason #2: he killed someone
Reason #3: to teach criminals they can't get away with breaking the law!
Reason #4: OWI is a misdemeanor until your get your 3rd, then it's a felony with hard time.
SMH at them for not prosecuting!

This really fries my fanny :butthead:

so since were allowed to sleuth this guy as of right now, can someone PM me a link to his facebook page? because im having a hard time finding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3