LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DTL is African American, American Indian and Caucasian.

DTL and I are the same mix. I look like a white girl with green eyes until I tan. He scared me. I lived in BR at the time and I high-lighted my hair blonde b/c he liked dark haired women.

LA[/QUOTE]

Not uncommon, Labikegirl..

NY, Women alerted that Son of Sam(Berkowitz) preferred brunettes, dyed their hair or bought wigs

http://nymag.com/news/crimelaw/20327/index1.html

Originally Posted by JurysOut
Maybe it was someone on foot and the truck really is being sought for information only.

Or the truck saw something suspicious and turned around to investigate.
Good point but why wouldn't the driver have come forward by now?

Thank goodness we don't get busted for the thanks button.

Just sayin.

Here's a hint for all the newbies: Websleuths and Crockpots go hand in hand.

Oh, OKAY. At first I read that as 'crackpots' and I was going to say I resemble that remark...;lol

Totally disagree.

We do not know this for fact. We only know that the person in possession of her bike was there. Anything else is reckless speculation.

Alright.
Thats sounds like a good start to me.

Oh sorry I missed this post as I'm going back and forth - not a good way for me to read.

A=C

My point is, that I finally understand why peeps are insisting that

the first truck(A) we ever saw (the one headed toward University that would have passed MS going the other way) has been cleared.
Confusing us is the way LE explains this because of the wording they use as they don't explain that the truck that's been cleared is the same truck in the first image they released.
Instead they work backwards saying the truck with the bedcover and tinted windows lets us know that the first truck had a bed cover and tinted windows. :waitasec: (even though in the image of truck A that is still unclear to us).

LE states that truck C has been cleared and blurr in the statement that it is the same truck as truck A. That's the confusion. JUST TELL US THE FIRST TRUCK that WE EVER SAW IS CLEARED AND SO IS THE TRUCK WITH THE BED COVER (do we care if it's the same truck or not, not really).
LE makes it clear that truck(C) heading north on University is cleared but they don't tell us that the first truck A has been cleared as well - LE figured out that both images are of the same truck but they do not make that point clear to the reader.

Truck(B) is the only truck LE is still interested in and the last truck image that they released.

To reiterate, Trucks A & C apparently are the same truck, the image of truck A was the first image released, the image of truck C was released later - both images are of the same truck. Why do we care? Just tell us that the truck/s in those two pictures are cleared.

That was the theory that most had settled on here some time ago. There was a long continuing argument. A WS poster got fustrated with the whole truck mess and called the police dept directly last night. The LEO they spoke to said the two trucks at the Circle K were THE SAME TRUCK. This officer could be confused like the rest of us. But that is what was reported. So................

That's what I thought too. Boat could be stolen, could be "the boat", who knows. I just know I've never seen a boat discarded like that anywhere around this area and that's what has me paying attention.
I was wondering the same thing ... is it stolen?

No trailer, that's why it's leaning a bit. That much I did see,mthat there is no trailer. But I saw numbers on the side. When I pass back that way when I leave here I'll pull off the side of the road.mmi didn't stick around but I hope that they did send an officer out here to inspect the area.

Look in the boat, please!

That was the theory that most had settled on here some time ago. There was a long continuing argument. A WS poster got fustrated with the whole truck mess and called the police dept directly last night. The LEO they spoke to said the two trucks at the Circle K were THE SAME TRUCK. This officer could be confused like the rest of us. But that is what was reported. So................

Maybe he was tired of the DWTIQ too and out of frustration of getting so many calls about them, he punked the caller in just saying they were both the same. LOL:banghead:

DTL and I are the same mix. I look like a white girl with green eyes until I tan. He scared me. I lived in BR at the time and I high-lighted my hair blonde b/c he liked dark haired women.

LA

Not uncommon, Labikegirl..

NY, Women alerted that Son of Sam(Berkowitz) preferred brunettes, dyed their hair or bought wigs

http://nymag.com/news/crimelaw/20327/index1.html[/QUOTE]

GOD bless you Foxfire. So sorry you had to suffer that kind of fear. Nobody should have to go through that.

Kelly

Hi I am new here!

My sister found something on the photo of the Olds/St. Landry. I don't know how to upload a photo but if you look above the trunk of the Olds......
It looks like Mickey in a racing position riding towards the white truck. Could it be or is she seeing things?

:seeya: I'm right there with ya, Isabelle.

They can have my fingerprints, my DNA,,,,,,they can watch me 24/7.

I got nothing to hide, now go get the thugs off the street. :jail:

But you should be aware that your fingerprints could be planted, your DNA could be replicated, and used against you!

to make it even worse, there were witnesses that saw DTL snooping around charlotte murray paces condo in sharlo at LSU a few days before she was murdered.

Unrelated historical sidenote: I've known Pace's roommate, the girl who found her, since we were both about 7 years old. She moved far, far away after that incident, and I don't blame her.

all of this DTL talk makes me panic. i remember those days. baton rouge/lsu was a scary place to be then. i remember ppl taking their kids out of school. there were self-defense classes everywhere. i dont think i could handle another situation like that.

Hi I am new here!

My sister found something on the photo of the Olds/St. Landry. I don't know how to upload a photo but if you look above the trunk of the Olds......
It looks like Mickey in a racing position riding towards the white truck. Could it be or is she seeing things?

Take a look at the posts over the last few days. All sorts of things are being imagined. Some chilling.

I will take another look, but I am not sure the time frames would make sense.

Hi I am new here!

Welcome and I can see what she is looking at, it does look as if there are bike tires there doesn't there? I never noticed that!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3