LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Truck ?? is NOT the Z-71, then we are again left with just a single photo of the perp's truck.

LAPD labels that truck turning left as truck (0151) and it was discussed as being a time stamp/label.

I just don't get how you get from the one time where she's caught on cam at the Circle K, until the next sentence. And the body is where exactly?

And seriously folks, it is freaking HOT down here right now. The saints streets is a tight knit community. If she was there someone would know. And I'm sorry to say this but with the heat, they'd have found her by now :(

A.C.I.--do you have any knowledge of where Mickey was all day before Artmosphere? (that you would be willing to share with us?)

Not sure. I think abduction by a familiar person.

To me, this case is all over the place because nothing has been narrowed down except what you listed earlier.

I'm still stuck on where Mickey was all day before Artmosphere while hungover.

I know I wondered about her day also. That cnn article mentoned a pet supply store she always used but didnt name it, I wonder if someone there had a crush on her. I dot think weve heard anything about it.

BW was MS's "friend"
BW said MS was tired and didn't feel well
BW took MS to Taco Bell and she ate food! and felt better after eating?
BW didn't take MS home that night even though he knew she
didn't feel good and was tired
BW, an avid "biker" didn't have a bike rack on his car. He states this is why she biked home.
BW was to move to Nolo with MS ...
BW was the last person to "see" MS (yet she was caught riding on camera later)

If she was really ill and BW was really such close friend (someone she planned on living with...) she would have asked him to drive her home and
retreived her bike the next day!
MS IMO had "other plans" after leaving BW that night that he had NO knowledge of!
AND perhaps none of her friends did either!
MAYBE she had something going on that didn't have anything to do with her friends?
Something related to the brother's graduation? A surprise? A party? :banghead:
hmmm...
:moo:

I gather that you don't thus this is nothing but rumour!!!!

Lets move on all lots of other things to discuss :)

I wonder if we try to rebuild her night in sequence with only facts if we would see anything different.

Evening at Artsmosphere
Leaves with BW bikes to his house to get his car
leaves bike and drives thru TBell caught on video
Text from friend to MS
Drives with BW to his house to eat
Receives call from friends about Mels 1:30
Leaves on bike for ride home
Dad leaves home 2:30 for work MS not home yet
Appro. 9am Sat CS starts trying to find her
No show for graduation
Reported missing by mom/CS
BW questioned and poly given
LPD releases videos
MS on video at 1:48 and 1:51
LPD asks drivers of 2 wt and hoopty to come forward
Bike found at WB 5 days later sumerged in water
LPD questoned RM and released
Hoopty and 1 wt cleared

As you noticied I didnt include all the disussion regarding wt because its not fact. Please lets try to piece the facts together or add as necessary any I've left out.

This isn't fact, but it is based on one of the facts above. If MS and BW had biked to the club, then to his house, someone could have followed them. The perp could have waited until they left for Taco Bell, then done something to the rear tire of her bike. If she was having bike trouble then, that could account for her taking a different route or even pulling in to a parking lot to check it out. The LPD having the bike would be good in this case, because they should be able to tell if it was tapered with or not. It does concern me that the LPD mentioned the crime lab was going to see if it had indeed been hit. I'm guessing the damage was there but not obvious.

This is probably exactly what you were trying to get away from, but my mind is grasping at straws hoping something will add up.

Ok all lets not quote those posts please don't reply to them.

Lets move past these to other topics ok?

Would a perp become frustrated and crave attention for his handiwork?

This isn't fact, but it is based on one of the facts above. If MS and BW had biked to the club, then to his house, someone could have followed them. The perp could have waited until they left for Taco Bell, then done something to the rear tire of her bike. If she was having bike trouble then, that could account for her taking a different route or even pulling in to a parking lot to check it out. The LPD having the bike would be good in this case, because they should be able to tell if it was tapered with or not. It does concern me that the LPD mentioned the crime lab was going to see if it had indeed been hit. I'm guessing the damage was there but not obvious.

This is probably exactly what you were trying to get away from, but my mind is grasping at straws hoping something will add up.

This could account for the fact that the last known photos of Mickey are so close to leaving BW's home. Her tire was giving her trouble. Doesn't explain how she went poof! but it gives a reason for her concern to stop or go another way. Although I would still think she would have gone right back to BW's.

This could account for the fact that the last known photos of Mickey are so close to leaving BW's home. Her tire was giving her trouble. Doesn't explain how she went poof! but it gives a reason for her concern to stop or go another way. Although I would still think she would have gone right back to BW's.
Or called him on her cell for HELP!

I do not know but what is in the green box in this photo? Could this be MS?

I asked Master 8 what he could see in the green box. First he said 'someone running' then he said, 'no, someone riding a bike'
He knows nothing of what has happened. Good to hear how an innocent mind sees things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne