Status
Not open for further replies.
paris2.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l242/Ferrisorama/WestCoastChoppers.jpg

Looks like one of these to me.

From your link:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qpalz
Was the article from the advertiser from today already posted here? Just in case you guys haven't seen it:
http://www.theadvertiser.com/article...nclick_check=1

Sounds like the had some tips of interest in the last couple of days that they aren't talking about.

From your link:

Quote:
Authorities assembled a mini-task force Monday to review all tips as the investigation into the May 19 disappearance of Michaela "Mickey" Shunick entered its third week.

snip

BBM.....This tells me they have cut back on the number of LE and have formed the small task force to resume focus on the case Small = 8-15 people. IMO

They REALLY need to focus on people Mickey knew due to being involved with horses. I feel like some older pervert had a crush on her and she would not give them the time of day. I also feel like he stalked her for a while (several weeks) before he got up the courage to make his move. I think he finally offered her a ride and she may have refused and he then forced her into the truck. If he lives out in the middle of nowhere, she could very well still be alive as he might feel she is all his now.

How about at school? If classes were over, an evil-doer could hang around, go unnoticed.

People at school saw her more often than people at the stables, no?

And there are many layers of people at universities. Faculty, staff, students, security, IT people, grounds people, trainers...it's like a little city. Lots of times one group is oblivious to another. Students may not notice facilities people - things like that. Parallel universes.

So youre apparently off somewhere dancing for other cars since you had to ask to make sure it was me. :D

I had a man jumping around in the street

It was prolly the clown in the previous picture posted...and LE confiscated his DWT. :lol:

Well yeah...but I think the truck is very telling because people involved with horses all drive (mainly off road) trucks.

So, :waitasec:, pretend I'm the head of video surveillance in LE, why don't I assign two LE to go out and check all video for two days or how ever long it takes during the first week. check off 'done' and be done. How hard can that be? I'm referring to the obvious routes - St. Landry, near Mel's, closer to her house (as I saw several cameras on TexasLil's map), etc.

What am I missing?

I have no idea. I had assumed they were working to get all surveillance videos early on, since that could provide key info to finding Mickey. It really upsets me. Some of those businesses may or may not still have the footage. Did the LE think simply announcing they were interested in video was good enough? Surely not, right? Please tell me I'm missing something here.

They REALLY need to focus on people Mickey knew due to being involved with horses. I feel like some older pervert had a crush on her and she would not give them the time of day. I also feel like he stalked her for a while (several weeks) before he got up the courage to make his move. I think he finally offered her a ride and she may have refused and he then forced her into the truck. If he lives out in the middle of nowhere, she could very well still be alive as he might feel she is all his now.

It would be good to know if she ever felt "creepy" toward anyone and stated so to her family, friends or coworker(s).

Good theory. All it takes is the driver having a warrant and they would probably avoid voluntarily walking into LPD. I hate to consider they have info that could help bring Mickey home but won't come forward because they are "protecting" themselves.

At this point, they'd look even more suspicious.

They're in a hole and still digging.

At this point, they'd look even more suspicious.

They're in a hole and still digging.

In the Advertiser article, the family's PI said he hopes anyone not comfortable speaking with police will contact him. I hope so, too.

Thanx for all the ideas. To me it "looks like" a box fan, or a hubcap.

I'm looking at your ideas, and still googling.

Is the Taco Bell on Congress closer to Ryan, or the Taco Bell closer to Artmosphere?

:nevermind:
sorry i should have been clearer. when i said "they" i meant MS and BW, i was way behind on the threads (just as you other workin' folk, it's hard to keep up sometimes...) and did not realize that the group was mostly referring to LE at the moment.

If that IS the West Coast Choppers emblem, they could tie that in with horses as well and maybe check the bike saloon place off the service road.

Different coasts make the different emblems. Bands use that template/design as well.

Do we know if Mickey was a member of any groups? Such as PETA? Or a college club, other than a bike group?

Was the article from the advertiser from today already posted here? Just in case you guys haven't seen it:
http://www.theadvertiser.com/articl...sey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE&nclick_check=1

Sounds like the had some tips of interest in the last couple of days that they aren't talking about.

I noticed that nothing was mentioned about the DWT. The PI said he'd been following some new leads for the past 3 days. How long ago was it that CS said she hoped it wasn't one of her ex-boyfriends? It all just makes me think they've abandoned the "stranger in a white truck" theory, and are looking for someone who targeted her. IMO

Chevy bowtie decal?

It's neither this nor the WCC logo, unless either of those make those logo decals in black. Remember, the "negative" image is for illustration purposes only...the object in question is also depicted in the negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rayhartley90