LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A humble request...peeps posting photos/maps/etc...please don't blow the margins...downsize your photos...thanx in advance or retroactively. ;)

If she was supposed to go to the stables that day, maybe they saw she wasn't home and presumed she'd gone there first? Maybe they tried to get through but couldn't and either were rushing and thought she'd turn up at the graduation, or maybe they always had trouble reaching her there, so just thought that was why the phone didn't answer?

Thats an awful lot of maybe's
Its her brothers graduation day!

Id be freaking out!

There is no animation of Mickey getting hit by a truck.

There's an animation with an unexplained illusion, based upon a security camera with an overlying plastic globe, with all the attendant warpage due to manufacturing flaws, heat, humidity and dirt, with glare from a headlight. Note other white dots in the photo, all a certain distance under light sources. No one has proved to me, and no credible source has said, that MS got hit by a truck.

Whatever happened didn't happen in view of the Circle K/LCG, I'm sure of that.

A humble request...peeps posting photos/maps/etc...please don't blow the margins...downsize your photos...thanx in advance or retroactively. ;)

I asked a mod this, and no one answered. Did any of my three shots blow the margins? Please let me know so that I can size them properly. i shot these on the "PC" setting of my camera and so I woulodn't think they would....

To say nothing about how the truck wouldn't have sucked her under it, it would have hit the back end of the bike and thrown her. MOO

Her clothers from that night: "pastel multicolored striped shirt, light wash denim skinny jeans, and silver ankle boots".

You would think somebody dressed like this would not just look like a dark grey blob. There would be lighter tones and more contrast. Pure conjecture on my part.

Her clothers from that night: "pastel multicolored striped shirt, light wash denim skinny jeans, and silver ankle boots".

You would think somebody dressed like this would not just look like a dark grey blob. There would be lighter tones and more contrast. Pure conjecture on my part.

I've wondered also how positive of an ID this is.

I admit, I look at them a lot, too. The apparent "mass" under the front tire is strange. It does not look like an artifact. I think the "open door" is a illusion created by a concrete curb on the Circle K parking lot.

Mickey was shown on camera to be past that point on Landry. How could the truck have hit her there? :waitasec:

If that were the case and they wanted to use the photo they would have cropped that out. IMO it would be unheard of to show this.

Well, it's a moot point because there is no evidence of, nor a police statement, of a suspected hit and run or hit and abduct.

So how does MS miraculously appear under the truck tire, after being shown in the exact same spot upright?

So she was standing still in the middle of the road, in the lane, texting away with her feet on the ground and the truck came up from behind swiftly enough to take her by surprise but knocked her to the ground softly enough so that the bike fell gently enough for nothing metal on the bike to make a single scratch in the asphalt?

Or was she moving in that shot, and the truck was moving at such a high spped that it appears nowhere in the frame of MS... then suddenyl she is under the wheels of a truck hauling butt... and the asphalt is pristine?

I would like to hear your scenario. Let's start with the premise that the asphalt is pristine.

The driver may have been braking or going slow enough that she was not thrown. Really, we're gonna debate asphalt? When was it laid? The last asphalt that I felt that wasn't fresh was pretty darn hard. The key is in the exact times of those two images. The background of the Circle K with the car at the gas pump in those images are practically exact.

Yeah lol, but even on the one where we see her riding she looks like a light blob, no colors at all.

There were 2 men looking in the bushes in front of the building just before Martin and Castille this afternoon.

mine aren't. i guess all pc's are different??

actually, i've never seen pictures to cause a prob on my laptop. it's a little HP

It was only the other page this one is fine i think the pic on the last pages just extended the margins on that page. this one is fine

What did she say that led you to believe this?

Charlie? What did she say?

Oh just in reply to a newbie/potential volunteer who wanted info about searching. (will try and link if requested but don't think screenshots from the official FB are allowed). She said that hopefully Mickey would be found by Thursday but if not, searches would continue as planned. I took it as her being optimistic, but I know that if they did recently get some info on a lead, that would make them optimistic. Also, they would not be able to discuss it at length. So after seeing that the other nonprofit was coming, joined by TES, with cadaver dogs, I was thinking maybe there had been some newly undisclosed developments which would warrant the other team coming as well as TES returning.

p.s. no margins ever blown for me :)

Her sister said on NG that they were mad at her for not showing up to the graduation. From what everyone has been saying, it was at 11:30.

If I were mad that one of my daughters didn't show up for an important family function, I would attribute my being made because of a particular personality trait of my daughters. Am I making sense? Always late, acts very nonchalantly about everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub