Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
update.

KLFY TV10 Acadiana's News Leader

New Information in the search for Mickey Shunick. The family's private investigator tells TV-10 he has descriptions of two people he believes are involved in Mickey's disappearance. He is hoping to release the descriptions soon. Caroline Balchunas spoke with him this afternoon and will have the very latest at 5pm, 6pm and 10pm.

Linkhttps://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/KLFYTV10

This is HUGE! Thank you for posting! I might be able to sleep tonight! Without all the lights on, air off, minimal bathing so I can hear every sound. Scared to death.

Locals - would you be so kind as to let us know what is mentioned on the newscasts(s)?

Thx

Really not much. Everything he said was in the msm teaser. More at 6 and 10. Supposedly. Take it with a grain of salt. Doubt he will show much of his hand. Wish that they release the sketches but I'm not holding out much hope.....

Nope, none of that. Just floor, box spring, mattress, sheets, comforter.

Yikes. I have headboard, footboard, side rails - at least a foot between the bottom of the bed & the floor.

I have an irrational fear of crawly things.

update.

KLFY TV10 Acadiana's News Leader

New Information in the search for Mickey Shunick. The family's private investigator tells TV-10 he has descriptions of two people he believes are involved in Mickey's disappearance. He is hoping to release the descriptions soon. Caroline Balchunas spoke with him this afternoon and will have the very latest at 5pm, 6pm and 10pm.

Linkhttps://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/KLFYTV10

Well, well. I guess we can only hope that the information is valid, and that this isn't just someone looking to make a name for themselves by jumping the gun.

Honestly, though- if this is coming from a private investigator, and not jointly with the police, I have a more than a few doubts.

Yikes. I have headboard, footboard, side rails - at least a foot between the bottom of the bed & the floor.

The only thing I could come up with in response to the question of why so high was so that t-boy has a hiding place 'til he can escape.

I've always had an irrational fear of people hiding under the bed, thanks to my older brothers.

I'm struggling with the "vents". Some vents have a cloth/felt type filter material behind the vent. Is it possible it was blood-soaked, and that is why he needed vents. Even Stereo speaker vents have a speaker behind them that is usually a felt speaker. I wish we knew more exactly what parts were taken.

If it is some type of an absorbent material, maybe Mickey's scent could be detected on it. I don't know the actual stats or science for a person's scent lingering on materials with varying absorbency, pourousness, or whatever. It's just a thought I had based on noticing how various items can smell like the last person who used them.

Well, well. I guess we can only hope that the information is valid, and that this isn't just someone looking to make a name for themselves by jumping the gun.

Honestly, though- if this is coming from a private investigator, and not jointly with the police, I have a more than a few doubts.

Maybe the PI throws out this tidbit of info to see how the "suspects" react. IMO

I've always had an irrational fear of people hiding under the bed, thanks to my older brothers.

That too. Everything in life is a trade off.

I look under my bed before I get in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member