LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But why would someone be worried about fixing damage inside the truck? That would not be as noticeable as something outside the truck. Doesn't seem like they'd go to a bunch of trouble for that. But, obviously, someone did steal them for whatever reason.

Family, friends, coworkers would notice the damage. No need to explain anything if it's repaired.

Personally, I would not step foot at WB...throw anything in the water or even dip the end of my "this little piggy went to market toe" in the water until those who are more qualified than I have abandoned the search there forever.

Could Mickey have kicked and damaged the inside vents and or inner door panel trying to get out of that vehicle? The taillight/s could have been damaged by throwing the bike in real fast, etc. Something to think about...

damaged or DNA and that is all I can make myself type..

But why would someone be worried about fixing damage inside the truck? That would not be as noticeable as something outside the truck. Doesn't seem like they'd go to a bunch of trouble for that. But, obviously, someone did steal them for whatever reason.

Like the previous poster mentioned, there could have been blood stains on those parts (sad to even think about this of course).
Vents sometimes have that cotton type felt material, and blood could have soaked into it or something like that. Ugggghhhhh, Im getting sick thinking of this.

It's also very chilling that the fire / theft was basically the same time of morning as the abduction which is a prime time for younger type thugs.... this is starting to point towards the young / roughneck crowd... and if THIS is the case, the cops WILL get some of them to talk. Bet on it...

Personally, I would not step foot at WB...throw anything in the water or even dip the end of my "this little piggy went to market toe" in the water until those who are more qualified than I have abandoned the search there forever.

I wouldn't put any part of my body in that or any other body of water, except maybe the Pacific in Hawaii!

15 minutes ago, Charkie Shunick made yet another plea for people to stop posting rumors. This is her personal FB page.

Could Mickey have kicked and damaged the inside vents and or inner door panel trying to get out of that vehicle? The taillight/s could have been damaged by throwing the bike in real fast, etc. Something to think about...

Running with that thought...
If a victim in your truck caused that kind of damage, would you steal the parts from someone else's vehicle to replace your own? Or would you remove the parts from your vehicle and report them stolen?

Anyone know how people/dogs get involved in search and rescue?
My dog may be a natural at water recovery, she dives and stays under water for several seconds if the stick she wants is deep. I have watched her closely and she sniffs the water and hones in on the stick. Sometimes she sniffs a lot. She is strong...prefers tree limbs to sticks...

We have members here that would be happy to answer all yoour questions. they are all SARS .
Here is the link
[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70209"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The Yukon and the Z 71 are both GMC products?

The Yukon is a GMC....but not a truck....an SUV, and the Z71 is a Chevy, pickup not an SUV.

It is doubtful that the door parts or tail lights would be interchangeable between two completely different body styles. A Yukon is more of an equivalent to the Chevy Tahoe in body style and interior features.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Tahoe"]Chevrolet Tahoe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

jmo

What's off is that they removed the tails lights (the entire assembly) and inside/dash vent covers of the truck - almost as though that was the primary purpose of the crime - and took the pressure washers as an afterthought. Why start a fire once you get your tail lights and vent covers? Did you cut yourself getting them off and need to destroy evidence that could ID you?

I've no idea what kind of truck it is.

Maybe the tail lights had been replaced with custom ones, like this: http://www.carid.com/2003-chevy-silverado-taillights/spyder-led-tail-lights-265344.html?utm_source=googlebase_com&utm_medium=comparator&utm_campaign=Google_feed&CAWELAID=929134387 which they may suspect LE knows about and they wanted to remove them (if the truck at the shop is the one we suspect the WTIQ) or get a set of regular ones to to de-customize theirs (if the think the tail lights were stole for the WTIQ, but the WTIQ is not the one that was at the shop).

The fire just feels too coincidental to me.

Common sense says we have a young girl missing, we have a truck as possible VOI, an abduction which implies violence, and now a crime that really doesn't make sense in which truck parts that could match ones damaged in the abduction are stolen. Along with pressure washers that, possibly filled with bleach, could be used to clean a truck interior.

However, if these were the specific items you needed, how difficult would it be to find and zero in on the one place that had them? Both.

The Yukon is a GMC....but not a truck....an SUV, and the Z71 is a Chevy, pickup not an SUV.

It is doubtful that the door parts or tail lights would be interchangeable between two completely different body styles. A Yukon is more of an equivalent to the Chevy Suburban in body style and interior features.

jmo

Disagree...they are very close to, if not, the same ... someone is some kind of DESPERATE to steal those type items and get that truck back on the road! The truck has been sitting since damaged as they are fearful of being pulled over. There has to be a link here...those aren't the type items normally taken from a vehicle! Interesting...

They stole the rear taillights too...outside of the truck.

Which leads me to say something I have been thinking about but pretty sure isn't anything...could the truck (or perp) have backed into MS (by accident or on purpose) thus damaging the rear of the perp vehicle and not the front.

Disagree...they are very close to, if not, the same ... someone is some kind of DESPERATE to steal those type items and get that truck back on the road! The truck has been sitting since damaged as they are fearful of being pulled over. There has to be a link here...those aren't the type items normally taken from a vehicle! Interesting...

Yes, certain parts would be interchangeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip