LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else catch KLFY??? Abdella says they believe MS was under surveillance because of the route she always took.

Let's get back on topic, please. :whip2:

Just a thought.....I think we all need to think twice before calling in tips, as to whether the tip is something they probably already know. Each duplicated tip uses manpower.

Good point. I pm'd KLFY and KATC on FB, not LE b/c I figured they'd know already and the media could go to them for info.

It's after 10 now, is anyone local hearing any updates on the news?

Now that the PI has turned the information over to LE, wonder how long before we see or hear of any new developments. I pray LE doesn't blow it off.

How does Abdella know this?

PIs have contacts inside LE, and there's a MASSIVE search for a missing Lafayette girl....... the possibility that Abdella doesn't already know about this is minute.

JMO.

ETA - sorry, I misinterpreted the quoted comment, due to lack of context. I thought you were asking how Abdella would know about the body.

I'm depressed by the fact that we have so many possibilities as to who this young woman whose torso washed up in Bay St Louis may be. Too many missing women and girls.

And if you haven't looked at Brittney Wood's WS thread, it's one of the weirdest cases I have ever seen- leaving on foot to visit someone 40 miles away, her family just "assuming" she got a ride, and then the uncle she was allegedly going to visit killing himself.

I feel like if that torso belongs to any of the missing women we've discussed in this thread, Brittney is the most likely.

Everyone thought I was weird back when I was in high school because I got the cartilage pierced in my ear. I have one tattoo and am not against more, but I am of the belief that tattoos are for you (not everyone else) and should be easily covered. Piercings don't generally bother me except when people stretch their ears ridiculously large and then work at a restaurant. Can you say unsanitary?

Hopefully KLFY updates website. They didn't say anything about surveillance on the 5:00 news. This IMO indicated foul play.

I don't really want to go there, but I have to go there.

Torso seems to me more ease of storage or transport than identity avoidance. A torso is compact.

If the dismemberment was solely for identification reasons, it's not necessary to remove the arms and legs - I'm aware of the bicycle tattoo.

It sounds too much like someone keeping the body in a freezer or transporting it in a suitcase. Something of that nature.

Remember the nurse in New Jersey?

Sorry if I've offended anyone.

I'm depressed by the fact that we have so many possibilities as to who this young woman whose torso washed up in Bay St Louis may be. Too many missing women and girls.

And if you haven't looked at Brittney Wood's WS thread, it's one of the weirdest cases I have ever seen- leaving on foot to visit someone 40 miles away, her family just "assuming" she got a ride, and then the uncle she was allegedly going to visit killing himself.

I feel like if that torso belongs to any of the missing women we've discussed in this thread, Brittney is the most likely.

What's even more depressing is these are just the missing girls we know about. This poor person who was found tonight might be someone else who was never even reported missing.

VERY weird case! I tried to find some piercings for her, but there is so little information. But you are right, it could be any of them. So sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw