LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO I see two - facing towards eachother...it could be one, but I def. think I see people right there.

Hmmm so he/they might have been waiting for her at the circle K... and why LE wants to speak with the z71 driver?

Perhaps her routine that would be observed by these individuals was more towards her home. Neighbors or workers close by and down the way would observe her leaving from home and returning. It was mentioned she didn't spend the night with others so that leads me to believe that she would be expected to cycle by X neighborhood routinely to and from home. Some part of a neighborhood that she would have to pass regardless of where she was going to or coming from. To me that sounds closer to her home. I have no idea what her neighborhood looks like or if there are close neighbors, where she usually parked her bike etc.

I have been pondering the parkside/versaiiles/blue car in front of the bank on versailles scenario. 1. Why is blue car on other side of Versailles not a VOI in this case?
2. there is an old empty house with a "beware of dog' sign on left side of parkside as you enter from university avenue...it is the exact equidistant on the other side of versialles as BW house on Ryan street from versailles.

If this WT on versailles spotted turning right after MS is involved; maybe he was in contact with someone who told him MS was leaving BW's house? but would that person in the blue car be involved then? probably not ..unless we think that blue car had direct sight behind the bank to BW's house (which I am thinking now it might have....). After searching that area, I can see how a person at that blue car could have seen the back of BW's house *through a field); but not the front of BW's house.

Did MS leave through the front or back door of BW house?
The blue car could have seen MS leave out the back, alerted (by cell) a truck on Parkside (next to lawyers house behind university) and that would have led the truck to go ...slowly up parkside and see MS.

I just cannot rule out that blue car; so why is LE not onto this?

Originally Posted by chicken fried
There are no pics of perps in areas with no cameras. And there were many areas on her route with no cameras. That said, someone pointed out to me - I somehow missed the discussion way back - the white blob in the Versailles pic. That looks like a poor police Photoshop whiteout. I'm decently handy with Photoshop,,, and when you add that to the black car on the side of the road in that pic, where no car should have been parked that time of night, I'm wondering if there were a few people hanging out on the sidewalk there under the bus overhang at Cathedral-Carmel school. I could see the police whiting that out if they didn't want to tip those folks, and to steer discussion away from that angle.

Maybe someone better at Photoshop than I can re-examine that photo and chime in on whether they think a lens flare could create the bite out of the 25-m.p.h sign.

I'm sorry, I don't have the photo link handy.
Could it just have been someone who parked for DTA and was too drunk to drive home?

Add into the mix a suspicious fire in which tools were taken along with pressure washers. As well parts to a vehicle that was not operable were taken.

Some feel this is drug related but it if is drug related why take the lights and panel? Yes they could of taken them to sell them, but if that is the case why start the fire?

Even if with taking the pressure washer what would be the reasoning for the fire?

If they were going to start anything on fire why not the vehicle? That would be the easiest place to find DNA.

If this is related it does tell us that we are definately dealing with someone local with damage to their vehicle.

If not the entire scenerio makes no sense unless the person reporting it is behind it.

Then again it could be totally unrelated but I don't believe that it is.

It looked to me like she was alomost to the extreme left of her lane? OK! I looked again she is in the middle...Might be seeing things... can't trust these old eyes anymore! Wouldn't she have been riding more to the right if there wasn't something or someone there?

HECK I may be talking about a totally different picture!
I am referring to the one with the 25 mph sign!
eta BBM
Along Versailles where MS was biking, there is a school with a bus/car lane for the school. It is marked as such too. For someone who goes by there often on a bike, I think she might have habitually tried to to stay to the left of that bus lane (just instinct).

Does she appear to be looking left at the blue car ahead in any way alarmed? Her stance on this bike is so different from that seen on St Landry?

Can LE find out other pictures of this blue car; on camera, was it seen to stay there all night? Did it go anywhere? A.C.I., what cameras saw this blue car and can these cameras be viewed Later..to see if that blue car was staying there?

Originally Posted by chicken fried
There are no pics of perps in areas with no cameras. And there were many areas on her route with no cameras. That said, someone pointed out to me - I somehow missed the discussion way back - the white blob in the Versailles pic. That looks like a poor police Photoshop whiteout. I'm decently handy with Photoshop,,, and when you add that to the black car on the side of the road in that pic, where no car should have been parked that time of night, I'm wondering if there were a few people hanging out on the sidewalk there under the bus overhang at Cathedral-Carmel school. I could see the police whiting that out if they didn't want to tip those folks, and to steer discussion away from that angle.

Maybe someone better at Photoshop than I can re-examine that photo and chime in on whether they think a lens flare could create the bite out of the 25-m.p.h sign.

I'm sorry, I don't have the photo link handy.
Could it just have been someone who parked for DTA and was too drunk to drive home?
parked for DTA?
DTA means ??? sorry i am not in the "know"
drug trans action?

Did anyone else catch KLFY??? Abdella says they believe MS was under surveillance because of the route she always took.
Change your routine, friends. I cannot wait to get a new good used car to replace my totaled one now. Another reason not to buy a NEW CAR...lol.

I know people who have the same routine; go the same hairdresser every week at the same time, etc. It is probably better to change service providers all the time; for oil changes, haircuts, anything really.

If someone wants to hear evil, think evil, they will start to do evil. all it takes is a little
cajun net; IYKWIM.

OMGod. I have been off for a few days and I started reading like everyone said "last thread, a few pages back', and this is what I come across. Did they find a body in Bay St Louis? somebody update me before I cry ....

parked for DTA?
DTA means ??? sorry i am not in the "know"
drug trans action?

Downtown Alive. It's a Friday night music fest in Lafayette. It gets packed and the location of the car is in an area where u can park

OMGod. I have been off for a few days and I started reading like everyone said "last thread, a few pages back', and this is what I come across. Did they find a body in Bay St Louis? somebody update me before I cry ....

No hun, they found a torso. With chest piercings and a navel piercing that's all!

I have been pondering the parkside/versaiiles/blue car in front of the bank on versailles scenario. 1. Why is blue car on other side of Versailles not a VOI in this case?
2. there is an old empty house with a "beware of dog' sign on left side of parkside as you enter from university avenue...it is the exact equidistant on the other side of versialles as BW house on Ryan street from versailles.

If this WT on versailles spotted turning right after MS is involved; maybe he was in contact with someone who told him MS was leaving BW's house? but would that person in the blue car be involved then? probably not ..unless we think that blue car had direct sight behind the bank to BW's house (which I am thinking now it might have....). After searching that area, I can see how a person at that blue car could have seen the back of BW's house *through a field); but not the front of BW's house.

Did MS leave through the front or back door of BW house?
The blue car could have seen MS leave out the back, alerted (by cell) a truck on Parkside (next to lawyers house behind university) and that would have led the truck to go ...slowly up parkside and see MS.

I just cannot rule out that blue car; so why is LE not onto this?

This is interesting. Why do you say the car is blue? Isn't the photo in black and white?

A headless, limbless torso was found in Bay St. Louis near the water. The body had a belly ring and 2 chest piercings.

Can PERPS communicate through an underground internet? I am sure the high top govt wants one internet line for its workers; and another for 'the public to use". What if there is another that criminals are using? shudder to think this...

I read a study once that showed that 'rich people were using home computers'; and that poorer people were using handhelds'; just curious how socioeconomic status leads to psychopathology. I bet that would be a huge area of interest in this growing techno age.

speaking as someone who survived teaching school by candlelight in the bush in Africa in the 1990's. with no email, no gmail, no cell phone......somehow I stayed sane

Can PERPS communicate through an underground internet? I am sure the high top govt wants one internet line for its workers; and another for 'the public to use". What if there is another that criminals are using? shudder to think this...

I read a study once that showed that 'rich people were using home computers'; and that poorer people were using handhelds'; just curious how socioeconomic status leads to psychopathology. I bet that would be a huge area of interest in this growing techno age.

speaking as someone who survived teaching school by candlelight in the bush in Africa in the 1990's. with no email, no gmail, no cell phone......somehow I stayed sane

LOW LIFE PERPS? underground internet NOPE!
POOR people handhelds? Really? They cost more than a cheap netbook!
Status only helps the sickos if mama and daddy have BIG $$$$

Relax! You are probably NOT a target! Lock your doors if you wanna... IMO if they want you THAT bad you are as good as gone! Be alert! But LIVE your life safely! You aren't in the Savannah's unless you are in Savannah GA!

Lions, Tigers and Bears? Can't reason!

Creepy?...YES

Related to THIS case...NO
I disagree. I am starting to think there is an underground 'abduction scheme' going one; and that PERPS might be talking to other PERPS in other states even; do they allow people in jail time to communicate with each other like this?

I totally think this could be realted. People just vanich out of thin air in NOLA all the time. A few years back there was an asian woman(1999ish) who was zapped out of the french quarter and never ever found. Then there was Leanne Knot who was carjacked out in front of a walgreens in the french quarter at 9 pm at night(after surviving Mongolia in the Peace Corps - 1996ish)

NOLA has a history of this folks and it could just be spreading to the more rural gulf coast areas. sadly....

I disagree. I am starting to think there is an underground 'abduction scheme' going one; and that PERPS might be talking to other PERPS in other states even; do they allow people in jail time to communicate with each other like this?

I totally think this could be realted. People just vanich out of thin air in NOLA all the time. A few years back there was an asian woman(1999ish) who was zapped out of the french quarter and never ever found. Then there was Leanne Knot who was carjacked out in front of a walgreens in the french quarter at 9 pm at night(after surviving Mongolia in the Peace Corps - 1996ish)

NOLA has a history of this folks and it could just be spreading to the more rural gulf coast areas. sadly....
Move to my neighborhood! No one vanishes! However there are a few I WOULD NOT MISS if they did!
sorry Bad Bad gngr!

Could someone please point out the blue car to me? Maybe it is time for an eye exam. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28