LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going through a little scare here at the moment. My housemate didn't get home last night. Went to the bar around 5:00 yesterday, he didn't have that much money with him, wasn't home when I went to bed and now it's 6:35am and he's still not here. Called the State Police to see if they had any reports of an accident and they said no. So, now I sit and wait.

Yep they are.
This truck have just been hanging out on parkside with its lights off waiting for the opportunity..are the lights on in the pic with the olds 98?

The reason I am so obsessed with parkside is that I live near here.

Going through a little scare here at the moment. My housemate didn't get home last night. Went to the bar around 5:00 yesterday, he didn't have that much money with him, wasn't home when I went to bed and now it's 6:35am and he's still not here. Called the State Police to see if they had any reports of an accident and they said no. So, now I sit and wait.

Oh no Mamamia...I am not sure what to say...I hope he comes home safely soon. Please let us know if there is anything we can do. Has he done this before?

Oh no Mamamia...I am not sure what to say...I hope he comes home safely soon. Please let us know if there is anything we can do. Has he done this before?

No, he's disabled. Doesn't have any friends in the area here. He has panic attacks and he takes meds and they are here. Didn't take his cell phone because we were expecting a call, no call came. The bar opens again at 7:00 so I'm just waiting till then to see what time he may have left last night. Don't know what to think.

I think the WT was further back than that; having just turned right onto versailles. It is about equidistant from VERSAILles to parkside to BW house as it is Versailles to (other side of street (left) ) to end of Parkside (junction at university). There is a lawyers office at junction of parkside and university; and an old abandoned house next to the lawyers office. That old abandoned house needs to be investigated IMHO. What better place to hide out than on old abandoned building being protected by a lawyers office front and back? I cannot get the thought out of my mind that someone could have been living here and planning this for whoever knows how long; and that MS may not have been targeted but that the stalker knew all the white women walking/ riding bikes in this area.

freaked is a mild term

No, he's disabled. Doesn't have any friends in the area here. He has panic attacks and he takes meds and they are here. Didn't take his cell phone because we were expecting a call, no call came. The bar opens again at 7:00 so I'm just waiting till then to see what time he may have left last night. Don't know what to think.
Don't wait; call the police!

I am a little worried with you...we are here to help! Was he driving or walking? Perhaps after trying the bar, try calling hospitals in the area?
HUGS!!!

It looks like the vehicle behind her is going the other way on Versaille... headlights shining in other direction.... it actually looks like a car as in the HOOPTIE CAR!
I disagree. The car would not be going the other way in a right hand lane at night. If it was going the opposite direction of MS, it would be in the other lane from MS and turned backwards. This car had to have been lurking on Parkside; but for how long - who knows. The only way to get to parkside is university from there. Would a car following her be on university for any reason after Artmosphere or TAco Bell?

Mama...depending what happens in next hour or so, you may want to start a thread on him...because you have a ton of people here who care about you and would want to help!

Thank you for the well wishes. No, he doesn't work he's disabled, he had an injured knee yesterday, had been trying to just walk for awhile with his knee brace. I just called the bar, they remember that he was there, but not what time he left. They are going to call me back. I called the hospital and he wasn't brought in. So, I don't know.

LE mus have known this was our DWTIQ because why would they show us an olds 98 they ruled out?

Is this Mr Abdella related to the family that owned the Abdella's clothing store in Lafayette for many years? Bought so many wonderful clothes there over the years; my favorite was a periwinkle blue suit that I could not never replace.

Two different last names... Abdalla and John AbdElla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member