Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha uh-oh. I broke the thread

Naw, you broke the thread by sharing that story where you followed that man for 3 states and then kept him under surveilance for over a week without him knowing it..
'How many times are you going to tell that Ray Charles story'?

Can't link, but on KATC's FB page, they just posted a bit about the owner of McGee's landing in Henderson

Haven't heard anything about this. Anyone else?

There was an article in the Teche Independent saying that McGees was getting calls in regards to the disappearance but that the restaurant isn't even owned by the McGees anymore.

And those would be the threads I missed during vacation. Huge thanks!

Well there was a lot of talk, but mostly considered rumor, so that's why I didn't want to just spit it out. Better to just go back to the threads instead of bringing it up all over again. Lot of talk, but didn't go anywhere really.

I'm hoping it's someone connected to the perp who wants revenge or something.

I'm sure the item(s) had to be cleared by LE before they were mentioned. I hope. Yeah...maybe not sure. Hopeful.

Could be they have the truck parts that were removed when the fire was set in the tool shop on University Avenue.

I'm really sorry about that, I am really low on humor right now, I'll be back to normal soon, again, so sorry.

Don't feel bad. You're not the only one who took his post literally, which is why I made the suggestion.
:seeya:

I'm very glad it's not Mickey, but what a tragedy for the family of whomever it is. Horribly sad.

That's the truth. Yes. Thank you. And, where are Holly and Lauren and all of the other missing young women as well?

Naw, you broke the thread by sharing that story where you followed that man for 3 states and then kept him under surveilance for over a week without him knowing it..
'How many times are you going to tell that Ray Charles story'?

eh? I think I missed something. What did I do now?

Could be they have the truck parts that were removed when the fire was set in the tool shop on University Avenue.

I thought it said items Mickey had with her...or something along those lines.

Paraphrasing

(I'm pretending to take notes in a meeting)

eh? I think I missed something. What did I do now?

On being oblivious, you said you once followed someone for a week, etc ----> Ray Charles

ETA: Because Ray Charles might not have noticed someone following him

Ba Dum Tsh

Regarding the torso found, I don't think that it would be unusual for the police to only release a few identifiable details, as opposed to a detailed description. When a body is discovered that way, in broad daylight, in public, there would be no way to keep it out of the media before making an id, or even contacting relatives of missing people to make a potential id. If they released a description that included the piercings, and a "unicorn tatto on the lower abdomen" (made tattoo up for example only), then relatives would KNOW it was their loved one - no one should find that out via a news cast. JMO.

Reading Daily Advertiser stories without subscription

I am assuming you are using Internet Explorer, but this approach can be used with any browser.

1) Go to Daily Advertiser home page and click on story of interest. The screen will darken and a pop-up window will ask you to buy an online subscription.
2) Click on VIEW on the browser menu bar. Select "Source".
3) A source code viewer will open showing the html code for the page you are viewing. This code can be quite lengthy, but text for the story of interest is in this file.
4) Click on EDIT on the source viewer menu bar. Select "Find". Type "gpage" in the search box. This will take you to the location of the story text. I don't know if this will work for every story, but I have tested it on several.

Note the story text has embedded html tags, but it is readable. A bit awkward, but definitely readable.

Looks like the K-9's are back in WB. Supposedly to rule out areas to search, but looking for signs of Mickey at the same time. Per KATC.

I see that Mickey has been back in the news since the PI's statements and the discovery of that poor girl's torso.

ahhhh. That's racist by the way. Just because someone's black doesn't make them unobservant :silly:

While I agree with your statement lololol, Ray Charles is blind and couldn't see you and I think that's what FoxFire meant by the reference to RC, not that he was black, he could have been green. You are too funny.

Looks like the K-9's are back in WB. Supposedly to rule out areas to search, but looking for signs of Mickey at the same time. Per KATC.
---------------
Good to rule out. However, not so good to rule in, such as private properties, distant locations...

At least they can rule out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member