LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, So does anyone else think it eerie that CS just posted she was wrong, they are not searching in the boats tomorrow? And the posts from earlier stating they were going to have been deleted?

Yes...it implies IMO searchers are probably no longer needed.

The PI hired by the Shunick's says he has descriptions of 2 POI's given independently by 2 different sources that he believes to be credible, he is giving the info to LE, he's not as concerned about the white truck as LE, and he believes she was possibly "under surveillance" as in someone watching as she often used that route.

Thankyou so much!

No, stay positive. There could be other problems or activities that CS forgot. There is so much on her mind right now.

@nutkin
Tell your boyfriend not to use gauges with pores like plastic ones. I made that mistake when I was younger. Those kind of gauges should only stay in a day or two. If he uses stuff like glass or stainless steal he shouldn't have a problem with fluids.

O/T our Hooters has a pregnant waitress! They didn't fire her, but no they prob wouldn't hire a pregnant lady either! Google it! They still work!

I think if nothing else tats and piercings help to identify people!
Ya just need to get one on every body part I guess!

THAT'S gotta hurt! lol

~♥~ Prayers for Mickey ~♥~

That's good of them to not fire the girls for being pregnant! I just had a mental picture of me right now with that outfit on... I don't know whether to cringe or laugh. I wouldn't think anyone in their right mind would hire me to wear a skimpy outfit. Unless they have a pregnant lady fetish, which would be even worse than being turned down. For the record: I'm not trying to get a job at Hooters right now. lol

Yeah, in the case of the poor soul found at Bay St. Louis, her piercings may indeed be the best identifiers of who she was. I wish I hadn't read about that tonight, I don't think I'll be getting any sleep. There seems to be too many bad things happening in my area :(

Imo, most scenarios being played out with the still photos can be easily disregarded when I consider these are actually videos le has seen play out...

We are all very anxious I cannot imagine what Mickeys family is feeling

IMO this doesn't sound good.

I may just be naive but it sounds to me like she thought they would be doing an all-volunteer canoe thing tomorrow and someone else has since had second thoughts about it. I thought the earlier posts sounded weird because she was asking people to meet, with canoes and canoeing equipment, and just get on the water. It didn't sound like one of the typical organized search party things to me.

With that said, her updated post sounds like they are not explicitly going to be doing a canoe-based search, but people can still bring canoeing equipment, and if it is deemed necessary that they search areas requiring canoes, they will use the ones that are brought. Phew!

Off-topic: canoeing requires three vowels in a row! :cool:

Back on topic: very excited about the possibility of POIs finally, very disturbed by the discovery in Bay St. Louis, and very tired from a long week at work. Y'all do give me plenty to catch up on when I find the time. Keep up the good work!

So, if Mickey was stalked, who would she be stalked by, why no one else would be stalked is beyond me. There have to be so many people riding at night, just like she was.

That's good of them to not fire the girls for being pregnant! I just had a mental picture of me right now with that outfit on... I don't know whether to cringe or laugh. I wouldn't think anyone in their right mind would hire me to wear a skimpy outfit. Unless they have a pregnant lady fetish, which would be even worse than being turned down. For the record: I'm not trying to get a job at Hooters right now. lol

Yeah, in the case of the poor soul found at Bay St. Louis, her piercings may indeed be the best identifiers of who she was. I wish I hadn't read about that tonight, I don't think I'll be getting any sleep. There seems to be too many bad things happening in my area :(

They cover their bellies and wear black Hooters T's. Any girl in a black T should be considered to be expecting ot recently delivered... at our Hooters! They still wear the shorts and hose as long as they can... BUT they do not expose their bellies! They keep it PG (13) I guess!

This recent post by CS concerns me greatly! I hope she was just mixed up one her dates! ~bless her!

Difficult to ID, in my opinion, from this photo. I thought that it looked a bit like a newer VW beetle, but the profile may be too flat. Definitely looks foreign to me.

interesting ... i was thinking jetta. the round vw thing is in the same place. in that case the cars facing the wrong way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarlaJCarl