LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, with nothing else to go on, I am lighting my candle for Mickey and listening to Cat Stevens and reading along...

OT, for me it is all Beatles, all the time...they have a song for every possible situation...

Here is a far out thought--

Does Mickey like football? Her bike is the colors of the N.O. Saints-black and gold.

Did someone from Indiana(or elsewhere) hold a grudge against the Saints and took it out against Mickey?

Petty, why yes.

Drunk, stupid, big louts have done some pretty bad things as fans.

ETA: I know it's not football season everyone!

That is some kick-*advertiser censored* out the box thinking. I like the cut of your jib ;)

Question for A.C.I. or whoever, why would LE take so much time to specifically identify a specific type of WT for the public to look for if they weren't going to bother following up on them?

ETA: Not bashing LE, but maybe they are withholding info (with a good reason) and the WT pics were released so we would be talking in 20+ threads about stupid WT's while they investigated the real perp/perps without us knowing.

I spoke with one of the lead detectives first hand. I showed them a pic of the truck without the bed cover. The one with the chrome gas cap... his exact words were...Thanks. But we identified this particular truck..
I'm sorry but the truck with the bed cover and the truck with the chrome gas cap do not look like the same truck to me. What are we looking for??
BBM

I spoke with one of the lead detectives first hand. I showed them a pic of the truck without the bed cover. The one with the chrome gas cap... his exact words were...Thanks. But we identified this particular truck..
I'm sorry but the truck with the camper and the truck with the chrome gas cap do not look like the same truck to me. What are we looking for??
BBM

I agree they don't look alike. But LE swears its the same truck, so we just gotta take their word on it I suppose

That is some kick-*advertiser censored* out the box thinking. I like the cut of your jib ;)

Why, thank you very much!

Took a sailing class just last year.

I think we need a bigger boat!

Originally Posted by Faith25
Do you know if L.E. got into the ULL database to see what students have that truck? My daughter left her trunk open one day and they called our house b/c they were concerned. So, I figured that they have the vehicle and personal info tied into the parking sticker; maybe they can search by vehicle model, etc. Thanks.
Great thought Faith25 about checking the ULL parking database!!! A.C.I. would that be possible and/or feasible? Any chance they'd work with you on that?

ETA: I guess the big question though is ... is LE even still interested in the truck??

I was just reminded of the Jennings serial killer....one of the EIGHT...bodies were cleaned with bleach as to destroy forensic evidence which suggests that the Jennings serial killer has some sort of law enforcement inside knowledge to know that bleach destroys forensic evidence....
Wonder if the bike were cleaned in the same fashion which is why we don't hear anything more about it. As not to make it publicly known that there actually is or would be a link to the Jennings serial killings.
From what I understand there was a poi or siluspect in the Jennings serial murders but the poi was some sortbof higher up position in le and so well politically connected he was considered untouchable...now add that to what is going on with the lawsuits in Lafayette....and that little to no evidence was left....no more info about bike..everything kinda dying down kept hush hush by le....and in certainly does seem like someone sure did know where the cameras were!!!(like someone in le)

Read about the Jennings serial murders and the one thing they have in common for sure is lack of evidence...
And the one thing people keep saying is that Mickey can't be related to the serial murders in Jennings because they were all engaged in high risk activities.
....and take it how you want but I'm not trying to be disrespectful o offensive....nobody knows what Ms may or may not have dabbled in. The majority of us have assumed she smoked some pot on occassion....from le perspective that is drugs....drugs are drugs....not my opinion cause I'm not a cop

Great thought Faith25 about checking the ULL parking database!!! A.C.I. would that be possible and/or feasible? Any chance they'd work with you on that?

ETA: I guess the big question though is ... is LE even still interested in the truck??

They may. I can be charming enough to get most people to share info with me. It really just depends. I'll work on that tomorrow.

Hi. I don't see Artis now, it's late. Last night I posted a wiki list about serial killers. When I saw the list, it surprised me how many there are in all parts of the world.

Just now while trying to catch up on Mickey's case, I ran across a post by Artis in response to mine in the prior thread. There is a serial killer in South America named Petro Lopez that, apparently, has been freed after all the horrific things he's done. Since wiki isn't an 100 percent accurate source, I wanted to know more about the PL case.

Here's what I found - it's pretty long and it's not up-to-date as to exactly what's become of this monster but there are a few comments below the article that are informative too.

Sorry for the o/t but wanted to respond as I posted the serial killer link.

Artis, I was surprised to see how prolific sk are in other lands as well. I'd never paid much attention except for cases out of England. I added the US at the end because I was afraid peeps would say 'why isn't the US mentioned in your post'. I know we have a problem, I just didn't realize how most every other country does too.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/notorious/pedro_lopez/1.html

I was just reminded of the Jennings serial killer....one of the EIGHT...bodies were cleaned with bleach as to destroy forensic evidence which suggests that the Jennings serial killer has some sort of law enforcement inside knowledge to know that bleach destroys forensic evidence....
Wonder if the bike were cleaned in the same fashion which is why we don't hear anything more about it. As not to make it publicly known that there actually is or would be a link to the Jennings serial killings.
From what I understand there was a poi or siluspect in the Jennings serial murders but the poi was some sortbof higher up position in le and so well politically connected he was considered untouchable...now add that yo what is going on with the lawsuits in Lafayette....

I solved that case ages ago. Every <modsnip> person in Jennings is the killer. I think so many people had a hand in those deaths it's ridiculous. But I digress....back to MS

From what I understand there was a poi or siluspect in the Jennings serial murders but the poi was some sortbof higher up position in le and so well politically connected he was considered untouchable...now add that yo what is going on with the lawsuits in Lafayette....

I was just reading an article this minute that CSI is now the most popular show in the world...good grief...so many false expectations for the public and yet, still, clues for would-be criminals...

I'm sorry but the truck with the bed cover and the truck with the chrome gas cap do not look like the same truck to me. What are we looking for??
BBM

The truck they are looking for is a plane jane 2009-2012 White double cab (could be wrong) Chevrolet Z71. It's a needle in a haystack vehicle unless there are distinct markings/stickers on it.

'fairest of them all, although there have been many sexual predators and serial killer from the field of Law Enforcement, Security Guards, etc., they come from all walks of life. The use of bleach is not an indicator of LE knowledge only. Most ex-cons and just plain CSI viewers are forensically aware in today's world'.

The bike being in the water could also remove dna & other forensic evidence. Predators are aware of this. Gary Ridgeway; green river serial killer only had an IQ in the seventies, used this method of remains disposal back in the 80s. Ironically he was identified & arrested due to dna technology upgrades in Nov 2001.

I solved that case ages ago. Every <modsnip> person in Jennings is the killer. I think so many people had a hand in those deaths it's ridiculous. But I digress....back to MS

You need to write a book, or better yet, an anonymous website... hmm, I would pay my monthly fee to read your scoop!

Has LE found any evidence since the bike was found? Are they doing more water searches or have they ended their own searches?

I also wonder if Mickey is a member of PETA?

Some bacon loving hunter might have had a beef with her vegan ways--and I am NOT making fun. I am completely serious.

ACI, since you are an licensed PI here in La., LE won't allow you to access their database on the DWTIQ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx