LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A.C.I., Tricia and Kimster: Thank you so very much. I was smiling and and felt such a positive feeling of trust and confidence in you.

Welcome to mothert, RMays526 and all the new members :)

:welcome:

For those questioning mr shunick leaving for work my boyfriend works offshore he is just a rigger( meaning the bottom man not nearly as important as me shunick) an it is very common for him to leave at 2:00 am. If you think the oil field is a cruel industersy just remember without these men you would not be able to drive your car around town ... Nurses have bad hours as well and doctors get called out at all hours of the night for emergency surgeries sobif you do not agree with our oilfield mens hours you are telling me don't agree with our nurses or doctors hours as well! Not all of us are lucky enough to have 8-5 jobs we do what we love and/or what gets food on our families table If you have no clue how the oulfield works my suggestion is read prior threads people have explained it multiple times and stop trying to accuse a father who's daughter is missing right now ... I think he is going threw enough take a second and put yourself in his place shame on y'all for doing such a thing ESP on fathers day!!

Hi guys, it's been a while since I posted and read the forums. Life is a bit fast paced right now :woohoo:

Can someone please briefly update me with what has been recently discussed? I know the new cases of Jaren Lockhart and Brittany Nicole Wood must have peoples noodles on a roll. It's a bit uncanny that the disappearances keep heading east. I don't know if this is because they might be related, or the fact that after Mickey's disappearance has shown the power of social media and group effort, that other cases that would normally be under the radar are actually getting attention.

So. . what's up? :banghead:
Hello, T3kt3hgrrl. Glad you dropped in. There's no question that social media has made a significant impact on how news is circulated. As for an update, I'm going to leave that up to the other members, but the white truck continues to be a point of interest. :runaway:

I am new to WS, really enjoying the sight. To ACI ....There was a post on channel 10 FB page linking her at the circle K early on May 22, several days before the video was released. You probably have seen this ....but just in case
Huh????

I am new to WS, really enjoying the sight. To ACI ....There was a post on channel 10 FB page linking her at the circle K early on May 22, several days before the video was released. You probably have seen this ....but just in case

What are the call letters for Channel 10? Thanks.

I know, huh???? For some weird reason, I had wondered if possibly a still of Mickey riding past the Circle K on an earlier date had been released, instead of actually on the day of her disappearance.

Could they do that?

I just logged in, sorry if it was posted. I wonder what's the story here??

I have no idea. But I never claimed to be representing them. I said I was looking into this on my own and then people decided to help fund the investigation because they weren't happy with the results so far. So I really don't know what the deal is with that

I have no idea. But I never claimed to be representing them. I said I was looking into this on my own and then people decided to help fund the investigation because they weren't happy with the results so far. So I really don't know what the deal is with that

It seems like the family would be thrilled with the extra PI help, though. CS's public statement just seems so odd ...

Can you provide the date the information was posted? Thanks

Yeah I heard that already but I didn't see the post on the FB

I have a Private message from Charlene shunick regarding ace how do I post pictures?

Lacole just click the square with the mountains and moon to "insert image" or you can upload from photobucket or other hosting site.

You mean three days after she went missing, she was spotted at the Circle K?

Yeah I heard that already but I didn't see the post on the FB

The post is on May 22, it has 17 replies. I dismissed it as a rumour until she showed up on the video. It has shades of the shaggy hair stanger alibi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas