LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets move past the money please!!! The donations don't help us help her!!!

What else everyone?

We all have ideas. We all have areas of expertise.

It wasn't poorly hidden. If so it would have been found sooner. The water had receded, I think by 2 feet, by the time it was found. That area had been searched and looked at from land before the bike was found and it was not seen. I'm sure you want Mickey found just like the rest of us, but IMO, you seem to be going about it strangely tonight and are possibly rubbing people the wrong way. Please, no offense, but first with the money accusations then throwing the possible runaway scenario out there isn't going to get people to take you serious. JS

What would be the normal rainfall for this time of year?

How fast would that water level normally go down?

I am sure I saw a graph in one of the earlier threads.

I don't think she ran away. I see absolutely no evidence of that and can see no reason that she would have done that at this time.

I keep waiting to hear something about the tire tracks found at WB. :waiting:

Whether it be by the perp,or whomever,we know the bike was dumped there.
Im having a difficult time believing that more information didnt come out of those searches ...LE presence.

Here is another thing.

Bands were comming into Artmosphere. Who travels with these bands?

Where were they headed?

What were their schedules?

Did they bring in a different crowd?

What about Rolling Stone Mag? Who did they have with them?

Where do they stay?

What do they DRIVE?

We've been through all of the possible scenarios based on the limited info that is available...we don't know Mickey, don't have any new info...and LE, who presumably has info we don't doesn't seem to be making progress. I just don't know what else there is to talk about right now. It is frustrating but it happens in every single case, after a few weeks or a month...JMO

Yes there was.

It was close to the end of the Bain/Mayes incident.

I had thought they caught the guy but maybe they didn't.

Could this be another impersonator?

With all the crazies out there???
Yes, it sure could be. :banghead:

Don't think this is an aspect we have really gone into.

What are the odds that she ran away?

We know it has happened before. What are the odds here?

Where would she go? How would she go? Bus? Friend?

By ALL accounts from friends and family she was happy and made everyone else happy. Happy people don't abandon those they love and make them worry. Her animals were like her kids...didn't happen. She didn't run away.

I don't think she ran away. I see absolutely no evidence of that and can see no reason that she would have done that at this time.

Could there have been stressors?

If so what would they of been?

By ALL accounts from friends and family she was happy and made everyone else happy. Happy people don't abandon those they love and make them worry. Her animals were like her kids...didn't happen. She didn't run away.

How can someone be that perfect?

What are the odds of no boyfriend? Absolutely no issues? Not even with classes?

I do agree about her animals though!!! She had a variety!!!

Where did she get them? From who?

I just realized. Does anyone know how well she was doing in university? What was her grade point average?

In 4 weeks I know virtually nothing about this lady.

Lets move past the money please!!! The donations don't help us help her!!!

What else everyone?

We all have ideas. We all have areas of expertise.

I understand the frustration. I read about Mickey here every day, but telling people what not to discuss won't help. IMO all topics are good, rehashing details is good.....one never knows what tiny thing mentioned may present an aha moment! :)

It isn't saying someone is perfect to say that they are generally happy with life. Sometimes people are just genuinely pretty happy with life and single.

Did we ever come up with a definitive distance where whatever happened would have happened? Like, let's just say she made it past Circle K-when would she have been caught by cameras afterward? I have always wanted to narrow down the exact location where "it" probably happened.

Here is another thing.

Bands were comming into Artmosphere. Who travels with these bands?

Where were they headed?

What were their schedules?

Did they bring in a different crowd?

What about Rolling Stone Mag? Who did they have with them?

Where do they stay?

What do they DRIVE?

To my way of thinking, when someone goes missing one of the most important aspects of a search would be to take a really close look at that person's recent life .... but it is my understanding we aren't allowed to that here, correct?

Loving your life doesn't make it perfect, it's your outlook.
My son is 21 and never had a love interest. Not kidding.
He's 5'3"- athletic healthy happy. Has no enemies.
He's funny, cute and has blonde curly hair like Mickey.
Rides horses, like Mickey, loves his dog, goes to college.
If he is an hour late I am blowing his phone up.
Just saying.

I just realized. Does anyone know how well she was doing in university? What was her grade point average?

In 4 weeks I know virtually nothing about this lady.

But I thought we weren't allowed to sleuth her?

What would be the normal rainfall for this time of year?

How fast would that water level normally go down?

I am sure I saw a graph in one of the earlier threads.

Not sure exactly. I'd have to go look it up. I know it rained pretty hard here a day or two after she went missing but I think that was it for a while. The water level, I guess, could go down at least a foot or more per week without any rain. But, please don't quote me on this. I definitely could be WAY off!!! Any fisherman in this area could give a more accurate answer.

I know this is morbid sounding, but with the heat we've been experiencing here lately, if Mickey had been disposed (used only for a lack of a better word) of in an area that people are around even if it's farmers or hunters, I would think that the smell of rotting flesh would be apparent. That's what keeps me from thinking she was left somewhere close by. Whiskey Bay seems like a more logical, if you can even call it that, place for her body to be. Can you smell something like that if it's in the water???

It isn't saying someone is perfect to say that they are generally happy with life. Sometimes people are just genuinely pretty happy with life and single.

Did we ever come up with a definitive distance where whatever happened would have happened? Like, let's just say she made it past Circle K-when would she have been caught by cameras afterward? I have always wanted to narrow down the exact location where "it" probably happened.

I think 'it' happened right by the old hospital and *sigh* is still on the grounds there somewhere. I know that means the worst. :( just my opinion.

Has anyone put fourth the theory that the perp may somehow have driven MS down into Mexico? that would buy the perp alot of time to hide a body, lay low, maybe even sell his vehicle. I wonder if The border patrol would have video of the vehicles coming into mexico and if there is a Louisiana license plate

Mickey may have had some stresses.
Most of us do.
She was about to finish school so she may have had student loans staring her in the face.
Then a probable job hunt upcoming, in this economy, would frighten many.

IMO she didn't run away.

Had that been the case we would be studying stills of her meeting, loading up her bike and getting in the vehicle on her way to her 'new' life.
There is none of that.

Seems a normal ride home where trouble happened quickly for Mickey.
It's all we really know.
Praying she is found safe, but I fear that will not turn out to be the case.

Good night everyone. Hope to 'see' y'all tomorrow.

I think 'it' happened right by the old hospital and *sigh* is still on the grounds there somewhere. I know that means the worst. :( just my opinion.

Do you mean her body may still be near the Old Hospital? Have they torn the place to pieces?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas