DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So do we stop sleuthing this case?
What do we do?
I am confused now.

No you do not stop sleuthing. Absolutely not.

Mickey's family has requested ACI stop and they have refused my help as far as going on Websleuths Radio.

But we will continue to sleuth the case.

Sleuth on please.

Thanks for clarifying, Tricia.

I think it's safe to say that we all care about Mickey and want her home with her family and none of us wants to jeopardize the case.

Hoping today is the day that Mickey comes home.

I apologize in advance for the very long post. I have taken a couple of days and went through the video's, articles and press conference's and put together the following document. It looks much better in Word format!

Island hopper, terrific work! Thanks much for this. And thanks to the mods for integrating this into the OP of future new threads.

Thanks for the timeline, Island Hopper. Can you please correct the date in your miscellaneous facts section? Monday was May 21st (Mickey's birthday), not May 23rd.

Island hopper:

Why no mention of the text message she got, after the phone call from Ashley?

I find it curious that in other news reports that was stated, and now, no mention?

I know logic has flown out the window in this case but I just have to hope that the reason LE is so quiet is that they have SOMETHING.
ACI, you rock. Nuff said.
Maybe if this was my daughter missing I'd be the control freak that the family is. Maybe I would feel so out of control that I would want to micro-manage every website and investigation. But to me that is counter-productive...they don't have to read WS or ACI's posts but IMO every single person within reach needs to be thinking about and postulating about this case. If for no other reason than to keep her name fresh on everyones mind.

I admire Radtke's anti-graffiti efforts, but this is a case where he has lost his way in his crusade.

Perhaps I'll see him in my upcoming NOLA visit. Perhaps I'll staple a FMSN flyer to his head. ;]

I admire Radtke's anti-graffiti efforts, but this is a case where he has lost his way in his crusade.

Perhaps I'll see him in my upcoming NOLA visit. Perhaps I'll staple a FMSN flyer to his head. ;]

I'd pay for the staples..

I can't follow closely enough but who is this Radtke guy? Is he a local activist of some type? He clearly has a limited sense of morality and compassion...

Who the hey is this guy and why hasnt somebody stopped him with LOGIC regarding these missing posters????????

It is illegal to ride a bike on the sidewalk in Lafayette. The sidewalk is intended for those on foot.

Also, many sleuthers who are experienced cyclists have stated that sidewalk riding is often more dangerous than road riding. I'm not an experienced cyclist so I'll let those that are discuss this if they see fit.

LE may tell you that it is illegal to ride on the sidewalks, but my son tells me it is actually not against the law, so i looked it up. He is right! I linked to the Louisiana bike laws, with the extra Lafayette laws listed, too....it's in a prior thread.

My son also told me that a cop stopped him as he was riding on a sidewalk, telling him he needed to get on the roadway, but my son cited the law, and the cop just walked off and let him continue to bike on the sidewalk.

Island hopper:

Why no mention of the text message she got, after the phone call from Ashley?

I find it curious that in other news reports that was stated, and now, no mention?

LE has stated that the phone call was the last activity, so the text must have preferred the call. Brettly said she received a call, and also a text, so he mentioned the text after he mentioned the call, but he never said the text came last.

I can't follow closely enough but who is this Radtke guy? Is he a local activist of some type? He clearly has a limited sense of morality and compassion...

I wondered the same thing so I googled him. He is known around New Orleans for removing graffitti and got the name Gray Ghost because he uses gray paint to cover the graffitti.

Perhaps someone should share this definition with him:
graffiti: Writing or drawings scribbled, scratched, or sprayed illicitly on a wall or other surface in a public place.

I googled him and he heads up a "anti-graffiti" non-profit. Not sure if I can link it, but it's called Operation Clean Sweep New Orleans.

He didn't sleep very well, always trying to remember or stew over something somebody said that he should know and didn't anymore. Over the course of the next six years a few different times he would stop in the middle of a tv show.. and say "hey, I remember......" but no, his memory never came flooding back. A lot of stuff before he went missing was gone. The psychologist hypnotist person said under hypnosis that he said he felt hit from behind with a board (like a 2x4) and robbed by the bank. He did cash his check that day after work, according to the bank. But, He didn't even remember going to work that day. He knew I was his wife, doesn't remember details of the day we got married. He knew his family but forgot how to get to their house. That's just how it went. It was rough..I remember not knowing where he was, was the most horrible feeling ever. I searched ditches, rivers, by myself..the entire three months. I thought he was dead then. I knew if he was alive, he would be home for the holidays..he loved them. His mother thought he just took off and made a new family and would come home when he felt like it. People react so differently..

big fat ol hug.

Perhaps someone should share this definition with him:
graffiti: Writing or drawings scribbled, scratched, or sprayed illicitly on a wall or other surface in a public place.

I googled him and he heads up a "anti-graffiti" non-profit. Not sure if I can link it, but it's called Operation Clean Sweep New Orleans.

Apparently he has taken it upon himself to remove graffitti, even if it is on private property and has gotten into some shouting matches with business owners who have asked him not to cover the graffitti on their buildings. He even removed some murals that were put there with the permission of the owners of the buildings.

I know logic has flown out the window in this case but I just have to hope that the reason LE is so quiet is that they have SOMETHING.

I agree and hope for Mickey and her family and friends that no news is indeed going to be good news.

So many scenarios are going through my head after catching up on the posts tonight.

I hope LE HAVE managed to source fingerprints from the bike frame and it is only a matter of time...

Hoping... and waiting... :waiting:

Actually, I read that someone is being charged with crimes relating to Beth's disappearance now...it is not believed she is alive, but she has not been found, missing over 2 years now...

I did not know this! (Prob because the thread is locked!) I am from the area where she supposedly disappeared. If you think of where you read it, could you send it to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3