LA LA - Nanette Watson Krentel, 49, found dead in house fire, Lacombe, 14 Jul 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The plot thickens.......

"Second Source Comes Forward to Detail Shortcomings in Fire Marshalls' Investigation in St. Tammany Parish"

Https://www.louisianavoice.com

2017/07/21

I’ve been following that. I wasn’t sure whether we could share the source here. (Even though they’ve been quite accurate in so many other instances.)

Please remember Websleuths does not allow something stated as fact without a mainstream media or law enforcement link to confirm.

We absolutely do not allow rumors, especially about affairs.

Thank you,
Tricia

In post 91, there's a quote from her husband specifically admitting to an affair. It's not a rumor.

http://www.fox8live.com/story/37148589/sister-of-north-shore-homicide-victim-meets-with-fbi NEW ORLEANS, LA (WVUE) -
The sister of a North Shore woman killed earlier this year is looking for federal help in the unsolved case.

Wendy Watson went to the FBI*in her effort to hold someone accountable for the July death of Nanette Watson Krentel.

Watson came home to Louisiana for the holidays in search of answers*as she endures her first Christmas without the older sister who she always considered her protector.

"There's a hole there that will never be replaced," said Watson.

Nanette Krentel's body was found in the embers of her burned-down Lacombe-area home. The coroner said a bullet - not the fire -*killed Nanette.

"I feel like it's part of a full time job for me, so it's been a very difficult holiday," said Watson.

Watson has monitored the investigation from her home nearly 10 hours away*and is*stunned that no one has been arrested.*The St. Tammany sheriff cleared her sister's husband, Stephen, of the homicide.*Now Watson is hoping that the FBI can fill in the blanks.*She spent two hours at their New Orleans headquarters today.

Given applicable federal laws, it may be difficult* for the FBI*to produce a murder case, but Nanette Krentel's relatives are confident the proper authorities will be given the information that arises out of the federal investigation.

The St Tammany Sheriff's Office, district attorney and the fire marshal are already investigating the case, and* Watson is reaching out to others.

"Just know we're meeting with a lot of people while I'm in town right now," said Watson.

Nanette Krentel's husband is the*St. Tammany District 12 fire chief, and he said*he's thrilled with the FBI investigation.*Though cleared in*Nanette's death, he's currently the subject of an administrative investigation*by the board of Fire District 12, which is delving into allegations of theft, mismanagement*and intimidation.

The FBI is urging anyone with information about Nanette's death to call them*at (504) 816-3000.

Copyright 2017*WVUE. All rights reserved.

Quoting myself to add that I’ve seen no indication on msm or social media (local or otherwise) that Nanette’s husband attended the vigil. There seems to be a definite disconnect between the Watsons and the Krentels. If I learn otherwise, I’ll update.

Have they ever said why her husband was cleared? Because I sure hope it was real evidence and not some flimsy alibi.

Apparently the brother in law Bryan Krentel was connected to some pretty shady characters from the Folsom area and then there are the two deputies fired for stealing drugs and divulging confidential informant names. Could Nanette have been one of those informants? Also Kenneth Szalajeski was a fireman in Folsom at some point. It is a well known fact that arsonists love to be connected to fire departments, has this been checked out and if so is there any link back to Stephen Krentel? The public getting nothing whatsoever after 7 months is fishy indeed.

Have they ever said why her husband was cleared? Because I sure hope it was real evidence and not some flimsy alibi.

His having been cleared so quickly set off my radar, although I never met him. According to Nanette’s family, she had issues with her husband’s brother who was not considered a suspect because he wore an ankle monitor (he allegedly threatened Nanette). However, it’s unclear whether the ankle monitor had GPS tracking, or was merely an alcohol detecting monitor. Big difference. Huge difference. JMO

One thing we have got to remember is how the death of Nanette was originally meant to be interpreted as a tragic house fire that she did not escape from.

From what I can gather by reading everything related to this case Stephen was willing to flush his brains down the toilet and believe that story. Remember him saying he thought she must have been trying to gather up the animals and did not get out in time??

Fires that completely destroy a home are very rare, this is especially true in newer homes. This home was custom built by a professional fireman meaning that fire safety was incorporated into the construction just as an engineer is going to put extra attention to his foundation, this is just human nature.

His response to a complete loss fire that wife did not escape is bizarre because he accepted the freak accident narrative way too easily and quickly.

If I were the fire chief and had built my whole life around safety my immediate response would be arson/murder and I would demand proper investigation.

Collusion, how is it that STP authorities were also willing to buy blindly into the tragic accident story?? They had to be brought to the knowledge of the truth kicking and screaming, remember? Accidental fire, anyone, anyone, suicide. Apparently the brother in law made actual threats of rape, murder and arson by text. Surely the FBI knows this is exactly how a sociopath works. They really are bold enough to declare their intentions and follow through, however to get away with it is another story and requires inside help. God help us find the truth please, in Jesus Name I pray.

One thing we have got to remember is how the death of Nanette was originally meant to be interpreted as a tragic house fire that she did not escape from.

From what I can gather by reading everything related to this case Stephen was willing to flush his brains down the toilet and believe that story. Remember him saying he thought she must have been trying to gather up the animals and did not get out in time??

Fires that completely destroy a home are very rare, this is especially true in newer homes. This home was custom built by a professional fireman meaning that fire safety was incorporated into the construction just as an engineer is going to put extra attention to his foundation, this is just human nature.

His response to a complete loss fire that wife did not escape is bizarre because he accepted the freak accident narrative way too easily and quickly.

If I were the fire chief and had built my whole life around safety my immediate response would be arson/murder and I would demand proper investigation.

Collusion, how is it that STP authorities were also willing to buy blindly into the tragic accident story?? They had to be brought to the knowledge of the truth kicking and screaming, remember? Accidental fire, anyone, anyone, suicide. Apparently the brother in law made actual threats of rape, murder and arson by text. Surely the FBI knows this is exactly how a sociopath works. They really are bold enough to declare their intentions and follow through, however to get away with it is another story and requires inside help. God help us find the truth please, in Jesus Name I pray.

Yep...shady, shady, shady.

There's corruption and cover up happening here. Hopefully the higher up agencies won't be blind.

“Without the consent of the owner.” Is this the reason stopped short of calling it arson?

Well this case is just infuriating. A suicide? Yeah right. How often do you hear of people setting their house on fire, shooting their beloved pets, and then shooting themselves?

Something is very, very wrong here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He left for work at 7:40 a.m, called his mother and reported back to Nan before 8:05 a.m. Meanwhile Nan leaves the home presumably after he left at 7:40 goes to Slidell and is back home around 9:00 a.m.

Are we to assume he was unaware that she was going to Slidell and of the purpose?

This just seems inconsistent with a woman who lays out husbands clothes for the day and makes pb&j mid morning snacks before kissing him on the cheek before he gets on the school bus, I meant to say climbs in his taxpayer funded luxury vehicle.

I wonder why they do not say where she was that morning....just saying Northshore Blvd is not very specific

Checking this on google maps, it would appear this is a large shopping zone with a Walmart, Sam's Club, Home Depot etc so my guess is she went grocery shopping.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back