Found Deceased LA - Nathan Millard, 42, GA resident on business trip in Baton Rouge, last seen leaving pub, phone found, debit card used, 23 Feb 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On the flip side, I wouldn't assume that people who look like they are successful and surrounded by family and friends, don't have the same trauma and instability that others do. Some of most traumatized people I've known came from well-to-do families that looked like they had it all. I haven't kept up with this whole thread, but AFAIK, we don't know the demons that NM fought prior to his addiction. I'm not sure it matters in his case at the moment, but just saying we can't assume his spiral into addiction was born from a need to party even if on that particular night he lost control. Addiction is addiction. It hijacks your free will, no matter what your life is like.
Well Said. Thank you.

I live next door to this parish. It’s a small country parish that’s plagued by drug infested areas.
Are there enough people in those drug infested areas to make it worthwhile to bring in a million doses of fentanyl at a time?
I certainly don’t know the market but if that little parish is consuming that much fentanyl, imagine how much fentanyl must be going into a city the size of Baton Rouge.

Are there enough people in those drug infested areas to make it worthwhile to bring in a million doses of fentanyl at a time?
I certainly don’t know the market but if that little parish is consuming that much fentanyl, imagine how much fentanyl must be going into a city the size of Baton Rouge.
I have no direct knowledge. Most of the surrounding parishes are rural and have small populations. However, it’s extremely close to I-10 and is on I-49, one hour from Baton Rouge, two hours from New Orleans, and 3+ from Houston. There are tons of busts on I-10 by state troopers and sheriff depts. monthly.

tabethabarrar.jpg

Tabbetha Barner (Baton Rouge Police Department)
The second woman wanted in connection to Georgia resident Nathan Millard has been arrested, according to FOX 8.

Tabbetha Lee Barner, 33, was arrested April 18 for prostitution and failure to seek assistance.

READ ARREST WARRANT

tabethabarrar.jpg

Tabbetha Barner (Baton Rouge Police Department)
The second woman wanted in connection to Georgia resident Nathan Millard has been arrested, according to FOX 8.

Tabbetha Lee Barner, 33, was arrested April 18 for prostitution and failure to seek assistance.

READ ARREST WARRANT
Their story sounds like complete BS to me. Just sayin…. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo