Found Deceased LA - Nevaeh Allen, 2, Belaire, Baton Rouge, 24 Sep 2021 *mother, stepfather arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@WAFB
Perry Robinson, III
Mom continued to say that her kids, including her 11-month-old, went to sleep for a nap. When the baby’s father woke up, Neveah was missing. The 11-month-old is safe. She says she was wearing a yellow dress with pineapples when she last saw her.
She added that the front door was left open, but says “she is not the type to wander off.”
How can one say a two year old is 'not the type to wander off?' Is any 2 year old predictable about things like that? I find 2 yr olds to be highly unpredictable. They'd 'never' do something until they do .

I am wondering where the stepdad and both kids were sleeping in the house.. First of all was Nevaeh in a crib or put down for a nap on a bed or couch? I understand mom says she is not the type to wander off but she is definitely at the age where getting out of a crib or playpen is "A thing" and exploring would be fun.

Also, were the kids in the same room as each other, was the 11 month old in the same room as the stepdad, was Nevaeh in a front room? Considering the possibility of a kidnapping and why N would have been taken as opposed to the younger child, .. Was she easily visible and accessible?
What decides between endanger child vs amber alert?

What decides between endanger child vs amber alert?

Amber Alert requires clear indication of an abduction and description of either a suspect or vehicle.

From the link I am including,

"Level II Endangered and Missing Child Advisory

If the current case does not meet Louisiana's criteria, there is a Level II action plan called an Endangered/Missing Child Advisory. Louisiana State Police can take the available information from the requesting law enforcement agency and forward that information to all media statewide from the agency's current statewide media contact list. The requesting law enforcement agency and its telephone number will be listed as the contact for the public. A Level II – Endangered/Missing Child Advisory may be upgraded at a later time if the facts of the case warrant. The Level II – Endangered/Missing Child Advisory does not utilize the Emergency Alert System and will not interrupt programming.

Louisiana State Police - Louisiana Amber Alert Program

Amber Alert requires clear indication of an abduction and description of either a suspect or vehicle.

From the link I am including,

"Level II Endangered and Missing Child Advisory

If the current case does not meet Louisiana's criteria, there is a Level II action plan called an Endangered/Missing Child Advisory. Louisiana State Police can take the available information from the requesting law enforcement agency and forward that information to all media statewide from the agency's current statewide media contact list. The requesting law enforcement agency and its telephone number will be listed as the contact for the public. A Level II – Endangered/Missing Child Advisory may be upgraded at a later time if the facts of the case warrant. The Level II – Endangered/Missing Child Advisory does not utilize the Emergency Alert System and will not interrupt programming.

Louisiana State Police - Louisiana Amber Alert Program
Ahhh thanks. I figured some of you knew the details. Thanks

How can one say a two year old is 'not the type to wander off?' Is any 2 year old predictable about things like that? I find 2 yr olds to be highly unpredictable. They'd 'never' do something until they do .

Totally agree. "Terrible twos" translates to highly unpredictable, IMO. That's just a two year old being a two year old.

She does seem distraught so I don't necessarily expect her to be articulating clearly, and maybe she meant 'she has never wandered off before' and it came out 'not the type to wonder off'.

Mom's comment does have me wondering if lengthy naps and possibly lax supervision were common (I am NOT accusing them of neglect, to be clear) is reason for 'she's not the type to wonder off'. Just trying to get a baseline for what is normal in their household.

Why am I in this thread? The kids are why I left WS for a few years. This is too familiar.

Following any missing/murdered/unidentified person's story is draining enough; it being a child makes it harder imo. I too stepped away for several years.

As long as there's a possibility a little one is alive,.that's a hope worth holding onto.
For me that's why my first thought was, and still is, a possible abduction- maybe someone who wanted a little girl of their own to love and take care of. The alternatives are much scarier and less promising.

I realy don't like this one. Obviously any missing xhild I don't like but this feels different. I don't know if it's the lack of tears or the fact I have a ten month old grandson that I wouldn't dream of napping with the door u locked with.

If its a kidnapping why not take the baby instead.

If the child got out If the door why didn't he hear it
Even when napping with little ones you are half listening out. And how was nevaeh able to get out in the first place.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back