LA LA - Pierce Pitre, 31, ran out of gas, Evangeline Parish, 5 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

mlhenn

Reaction score

Pierce-Pitre.jpg
Pierce Pitre

Authorities are searching for a missing Carencro man whose last known whereabouts is in Evangeline Parish.

Pierce Pitre, 31, of Carencro, has been missing since his car ran out of gas Aug. 5 in Swords, family members said. The car was found, but Pitre is still missing.

He was last seen on foot in the early morning hours in the Swords area, wearing a black t-shirt and jeans.

2021 arrest (with others) for theft of catalytic converters from auto dealership (article includes his photo). https://www.klfy.com/local/st-landr...ship-allegedly-stealing-catalytic-converters/ (Same incident - just additional article with info) Lafayette man arrested, another person sought in Opelousas catalytic converter thefts

2021 arrest warrant as part of a ring of multiple people stealing UTV vehicles (a cache of drugs were also involved in the arrest.) https://wgno.com/news/crime/iberia-parish-sheriffs-office-arrest-six-in-utvs-thefts/

2020 arrest Charge: Domestic Abuse Battery Misd , Domestic Abuse Battery Felony , Resisting An Officer , Principal/
Battery Of A Police Lafayette Parish Sheriff's Office Daily Booking Report

2015 arrest for Hold for Doc See who was arrested in Lafayette "Hold for Doc" at least in Louisiana and other states refers to a situation where someone is arrested and detained by LE on the request of the Department of Corrections (DOC). This usually occurs when the individual has an outstanding warrant or a pending criminal case, and the DOC wants them in their custody.

Another arrest in 2014 Schedule 1 drugs, assorted other charges and 5 bench warrants. Police beat

2013 arrest, burglary, theft of simple goods, 4 bench warrants. St. Landry arrests

There's probably more, but I saw enough to see that in my opinion, given his choices, and some of the persons with whom he was associating, any manner of things could have happened to him. I only hope he is just hiding.

The sister recalled last talking to her brother as he told her his car ran out of gas.

“He needed me to pick him up but I couldn’t. I was on my way to work.“

Gabrielle said she tried calling her brother again, but his phone died and has been off since he went missing.

Gabrielle said her brother is a very loving and caring person, and who wouldn’t go this long without contacting family.

Pierce was last known to be walking, wearing a black t-shirt and jeans. His last known location is L’Anse Bourbeuse Road, which is on the St. Landry-Evangeline parish line.

SEP 1, 2024
Search continues for missing 31-year-old Carencro man | KFLY 10
As the search for Pitre continues, Delahoussaye calls for law enforcement and anyone else with information on Pitre’s whereabouts to help them.

“Until they find him, everybody should keep searching. Even law enforcement. That would be a big help if we could get a helicopter out here, maybe some drones that would help,” Delahoussaye said.

The Evangeline Parish Sheriff’s Office is leading the investigation. It was first handled by the Lafayette Parish Sheriff’s Office.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back