Found Deceased LA - Raegan Day, 20, & Dustin Hartline, 28, Pearl River, 15 Feb 2018 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What a bunch of morons. What a waste! Over a car that was so easily recognizable it would have been instantly spotted. RIP Reagan and Dustin. My heart hurts that your lives and futures were cut short by stupid people. Fly high!

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk

Who said about the nice car? You were right! Press conference said car jacking gone bad! As soon as I get to my computer, I will get the details and post a link. What a senseless murder. And now, not only do they not have a car, they just lost their freedom. Morons.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It was me, but after the car was found in water I didn't think it would turn out that way at all! Wow, so these geniuses couldn't scrape up enough brain cells amongst the four of them even with the help of guns to successfully carjack them? Way to go idiots, not only did you not get the car, you'll be getting a life sentence instead! This is SO senseless and stupid. I'm gonna go out on a short limb and guess these perps are involved with drugs.

What’s up with the masks? After reading Facebook I’m pretty sure Raegan and Dustin knew these ****s. I’ll eat my car if drugs aren’t involved.

Yeah, something still isn't setting well. I mean..... it's not like stealing a ring that you can hide. It's a very recognizable car. And instead of dumping the bodies and taking the car that 4 people wanted so badly, they dump all of it? Either the 4 together are still dumber than a box of rocks or there is something more to this story. I, too, suspect drugs will come up in some capacity.

Yeah, something still isn't setting well. I mean..... it's not like stealing a ring that you can hide. It's a very recognizable car. And instead of dumping the bodies and taking the car that 4 people wanted so badly, they dump all of it? Either the 4 together are still dumber than a box of rocks or there is something more to this story. I, too, suspect drugs will come up in some capacity.

I agree, there must be more to the story. Drugs may be involved but this seems personal for some reason. JMO.

Derrion claims to be in The Bloods gang on fb??? Dude........

The only thing that I could figure about their scrapping the car along with the bodies is that the interior of the car had to be somewhat bloody, seems to me. So how could one of them just drive down the road with blood & possibly brain matter stuck on the windows and upholstery? Panic, perhaps. That's the best I've got...

What in the world! !!!!!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=577876005629712&id=138467539570563

I can't copy and paste the text, but he made a false 911 call because he needed a safe place to sleep after stiffing someone in a cocaine deal. Or something like that.

What in the world! !!!!!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=577876005629712&id=138467539570563

I can't copy and paste the text, but he made a false 911 call because he needed a safe place to sleep after stiffing someone in a cocaine deal. Or something like that.

"Man calls 911, fabricates story because he needed a place to stay A man who called 911 to report a home invasion from a home on Chris Kennedy Road near Pearl River Friday night changed his story several times before admitting that he really just needed somewhere safe to stay. Derrion Lemoine (3/24/1995) initially called 911 and, using his mother’s name, claimed to be a female victim of a home break-in. While on the phone with dispatchers he pretended to be attacked and threw the cellphone in a ditch. When deputies arrived on scene they did not find a female victim, but instead found Lemoine, who was eager to confess to his alleged wrongdoings even before deputies had a chance to question him. Lemoine said he broke into the vacant home, attacked a woman there with a box cutter, took her cellphone and threw it into a nearby ditch. Lemoine’s eagerness to confess and the deputies’ inability to locate a female victim caused them to question Lemoine’s story. After being questioned further, Lemoine admitted to making up the whole incident and told deputies he intended to spend the night in the vacant house, but became concerned that a man he had previously stiffed on a cocaine deal would find him and cause him harm. Lemoine was arrested for injuring public records and misuse of 911, and he was booked into the St. Tammany Parish Jail. When asked why he used his mother’s name when making the initial report, Lemoine told deputies that was the only female name he could think of at the time."

:gasp:What did I just read? Was he on drugs?

"Man calls 911, fabricates story because he needed a place to stay A man who called 911 to report a home invasion from a home on Chris Kennedy Road near Pearl River Friday night changed his story several times before admitting that he really just needed somewhere safe to stay. Derrion Lemoine (3/24/1995) initially called 911 and, using his mother’s name, claimed to be a female victim of a home break-in. While on the phone with dispatchers he pretended to be attacked and threw the cellphone in a ditch. When deputies arrived on scene they did not find a female victim, but instead found Lemoine, who was eager to confess to his alleged wrongdoings even before deputies had a chance to question him. Lemoine said he broke into the vacant home, attacked a woman there with a box cutter, took her cellphone and threw it into a nearby ditch. Lemoine’s eagerness to confess and the deputies’ inability to locate a female victim caused them to question Lemoine’s story. After being questioned further, Lemoine admitted to making up the whole incident and told deputies he intended to spend the night in the vacant house, but became concerned that a man he had previously stiffed on a cocaine deal would find him and cause him harm. Lemoine was arrested for injuring public records and misuse of 911, and he was booked into the St. Tammany Parish Jail. When asked why he used his mother’s name when making the initial report, Lemoine told deputies that was the only female name he could think of at the time."

:gasp:What did I just read? Was he on drugs?
Seriously one of the oddest things ever. I worked in mental health for so long that I really hope this isn't what it feels like. I'm going to go with drug induced paranoia, at this point. Cause i dont want to go down the other path. Uuuuuuugh.

I can't get this to open, but I'm not sure I want to know the details. Thanks for finding these though. Gives an idea of what kind of mentality was behind this crime.
Oh sorry! My phone is not copying things tonight. I will get the info.

His girlfriend- fiance thing is a minor, I believe. I'm wondering if it was a situation like that.

If you Google "derrion lemoine carnal knowledge of a juvenile " about 5 down is a pdf called the st Tammany article. It's on that.

From the St. Tammany Parish Sheriff‘s Office:
https://www.facebook.com/stpso/posts/1644274208989881
RBBM
The investigation determined that after leaving their residence on Feb. 15, Day and Hartline travelled under false pretense to a residence on Salmen Avenue in Slidell. At which time, the suspects attempted to carjack them with the intent of stealing Day’s Camaro.

In the process of the carjacking, Day and Hartline were shot.

Sometime thereafter, the bodies were driven in the Camaro to the East Pearl River Boat Launch on Hwy 90 at the state line, where the vehicle and bodies were disposed of in the river.
Jason Landry (12/3/1999; 827 Ashville Drive, Slidell) and Brittney “Beezy” Savell (3/28/1992; 117 Tulip Drive, Slidell) were picked up Monday night at a residence in Waveland. They were arrested and held in Mississippi as fugitives out of St. Tammany Parish and were transported to the St. Tammany Parish Jail Tuesday, where they were booked on two counts each of LRS 14:30 First Degree Murder. Waveland Police Department and the U.S. Marshals Task Force assisted in apprehending Landry and Savell.

Derrion Lemoine (DOB 3/24/1995; 30180 Diane Street, Lacombe) and Steven “Stevie” Olivieri (DOB 7/16/1990; 827 Ashville Drive, Slidell) were also arrested Tuesday for two counts each of LRS 14:30 First Degree Murder. They were both already incarcerated in the St. Tammany Parish Jail.

During the early stages of the investigation, an explosive device was located at a residence, and Olivieri was booked March 1 for LRS 14:54.3 Manufacture and Possession of a Bomb.

Also during the investigation, Lemoine was arrested and booked Monday for LRS 14.91.1 Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon.

This is an ongoing investigation, and additional arrests are possible.

“The hard work and dedication of our detectives paid off to bring closure to both of these families and to find the individuals responsible for this crime,” Sheriff Randy Smith said.
Lemoine and Olivieri were already incarcerated when they were booked for first degree murder. Olivieri for manufacture and possession of a bomb (what was he planning to do with that?), Lemoine for possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.

(Some comments on this page are interesting, too)

What does “traveling under false pretense” mean? It sounds like they walked into a trap.

What does “traveling under false pretense” mean? It sounds like they walked into a trap.

That's exactly what it means. From what I understand, the victims went there thinking they were going to sell the car and instead they were murdered.

Dustin Hartline & Raegan Day Murder Suspects: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

2. In a Facebook Live Video, Lemoine Says ‘I Can’t Even Get the ******in Car I want’

In a Facebook Live video, Lemoine can be heard speaking to his fiancée, Haleah Michele Webre, about conserving their use of cigarettes, because he wasn’t expecting his father to send him money until the following week. When the woman asks about when he will be paid, he replied “I get paid on the 21st, in two weeks.”

Lemoine then eerily exclaims at about the eight minute mark of the video, “I can’t even get the car I *advertiser censored*in want to get.” Aside from the aforementioned, the video mainly consists of the couple yelling at their pit bull to lay down, threatening to beat it and complaining about random happenings.
The video is eerily dated February 11, just four days before Hartline and Day disappeared.
The couple were engaged February 21, just six days after police believe the alleged gruesome murders took place.
https://heavy.com/news/2018/03/dust...iviere-brittney-savell-jason-landry-suspects/

The video is at the link-- it's 24 minutes long and I haven't watched it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet
Back